• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Has anyone here had any past lives that ended just before this one started?

We once were given a computer that spoke "Bob" from a place where a relative worked. Not knowing what to do with it we passed it onto a handicapped child who loved to play with computers.

Needless to say, he loved it and figured out "Bob" and spent many hours with it.

I am sure that child would have loved to hang out with you. :)

Cryscat- I had stack of 5" floppy drives, probably 4 or 5 of them, and I could run some hellacioiusly large (for the time) programs on that little 48K machine by having one main program call for countless subroutines from different disks. The one I donated had all those drives plus the cassette tape drive!!! :laugh: Ah, good times, good times!

Mama2HRB- Bob, eh? Not too bad. One of the ones I had was Larry, an IBM 8088 that I got for free. Ran Windows 3.0 I also had a Timex Sinclair 1000 and about 3 or 4 Macs.

Right now, I don't know what I've got. It's been cobbled together from parts here and there. The sides are off for easy modification and the front is covered with stickers from Atari, Corsair, Asus, LSI Logic, AMD, and all sorts of things like that.

Kristopher said:
Maybe not this exact one but any lives in general. I just notice that hypnosis tends to take people back hundred or years to a life they had, while there is so many cases of children remembering lives that had ended just days or months before their new life started. Maybe you've had PLR and it's been a life that was fairly recent?
I have read that when people are asked, under hypnosis, to go back to a significant life, this may not be their last life. If their last life may was quite mundane, then it may not stick out. In fact, I have read several time that we only really remember the lives that present conflicts within ourselves (our subconscious?) and therefore still have lessons or issues to work out. One hypnotist stated that he helps his patients to remember their past lives so they can forget about them and move ahead with their lives. Some children reincarnated very quickly after their last death, most I have read about died in war or in an accident, but in many cases, they died young. Those children may have issues arising from bad past life memories.

I died in my early 20's in WWI (British Infantry) and same again in WWII (US Army Air Force). I died in November 1917, but came back in about three years later. I died in WWII in 1944 and came back in 1960. As a child I had memories, dreams and flashbacks showing many past lives, some as far back as the Roman period, all of which involved combat/war. I am sure I had lives that did not involve war, but I only recall the lives I had that involved war. I think this is because of the intensity and trauma involved in those lives. I died young in most of these lives, rarely reaching the age of 30. This life, the one I am living now, is different, and it feels very different. Hard to live a life not involving the military -- I feel like a fish out of water.

However, my last life, before this one was between 1921 and 1944, so it was not that long ago. Everyone will be different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back