• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Helping memories

Lizzi

Member
Hi everyone,

The last couple of weeks I have been experiencing something very odd: I have the feeling that I'll have a deja vu or a memory is just coming to the surface of my mind...but it doesn't happen. I'll stay like that for hour, like trying to remember something important, very relevant.

I think is because I've been investigating my family history, going back 100years ago and it may be a trigger.

Does anyone had a similar experience? How can help the memory recovery? Thanks
 
Hi Lizzi,


I think I know what you mean. Sometimes I go through episodes where I feel a whole bunch of memories is just beyond my grasp, and all I have to do is reach out and pull the veil away. I often find that meditation helps to reveal some of those memories, I don't know if you've ever experimented with meditation or regression, but there is plenty of information here to help you get started. I can provide you with some links, but right now, I have to leave for work! :rolleyes:


Chris :)
 
I call these hangfire recollections, and I know that they can become like hopeless puzzles that keep one up all night. Focus and meditation doesn't seem to help very much, but the thought will often become clear and understandable at the most irrelevant moment.
 
Back
Top