• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Hi there-- putting the pieces together

:confused: Hi you guys-

Gotta run something by you guys here. For the longest time I have had this extremely intense fear of firearms and explosive noises {they used to call this "gunshyness"} and a profound passion for classic rock {groups like The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Simon and Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Jim Morrison and the Doors, Buffalo Springfield, Crosby Stills And Nash, Grace Slick and the Jefferson Airplane etc}. Also. Very interested in the Vietnam War and the 1960s peace movement. Took this to another forum and posted on this and I get this reply of "you were probably a soldier during the Vietnam War". Ok guys. For some reason the name "Jackson" comes up here. So ok. Where do we go from here???? :confused:
 
Welcome to the forum. It does sound like you MAY have been killed in the Viet Nam War. You may also have been killed in a different war or more than one war. You should start a journal and write down everything that COULD be past life related. You could also try meditating or doing past life regression using self hypnosis. There are CD's, DVD's, and also YouTube videos for doing regression. I also have mp3 files. If you would like to try those you can PM me.
 
Welcome to the forum, PeaceSoldier. HeatherMarie is right, and you need to do more work. Finding out who you were is seldom that simple. That you got a name easily is a good sign, but it might not be your name. It could be Jackson, Mississippi, or the name of someone who was significant in your life. Have you done any reading about past lives? A lot of people become curious about the subject, and start that way.
 
Hey there! You could very well have been around during the 60's and 70's. I'm certain I was a soldier during the vietnam war, but your feelings point more towards being someone who was against the war. Yet, your fear may be indicators that you could have gone to war, then come home and demonstrated against it? From what I'm piecing together myself, it was a terrible time over there in country. Which may explain your feelings. For a long time I thought I may have been an anti-war demonstrator, maybe even a hippie, due to my feelings about war. Turns out, I felt that way due to what I saw and felt during the war then, and that I was simply misunderstanding my feelings. I too fear loud noises and explosions. I don't fear weaponry though. It can be tough to sort out, so good luck! :D
 
Hello Peacesoldier and welcome to the forum.


I would urge you to first read about what reincarnation is, perhaps in the many books available, and or, the web sites out there. BUT, remember to be discernible and approach everything with an air of caution. It could be disappointing to jump to any conclusions! The fabric of who you are today, in my opinion, is the result of many lives. The vestiges of past lives appear, to the observant person, in the form of our fears, phobias and dreams. Some people sense these memories in their own innate patterns and activities of everyday life.


What you describe could be related to a myriad of scenarios. If you are serious about learning about past lives first understand the concepts. Then utilize one of the methods to explore your deep conscious mind to see if you are able to remember. Not everyone does. There are some here who do not remember anything but still believe in reincarnation, and have a strong sense that they had past lives.


I see that you have three premonitions, an era (60s-70s), an affection for a genre of music, and a fear of guns and explosions. I would suggest a practice of meditation, emptying your mind. There are many books and tapes on the topic. If you have the resources, a class on meditation would be great. In my opinion the most effective way to explore past lives is with a Past Life Regression Therapist. Reputable therapists are trained to guide you through the discovery process.


Lastly begin to journal your thoughts, ideas and discoveries. In a few years you will be able to read how you began and then the progress you've made. In my experience, some of the early entries will seem so insignificant compared to your "big picture."


Good luck and feel free to ask any and all questions.


Tman
 
Back
Top