kemetic18
Member
Hello everyone!
I was so excited to find this forum of like-minded people. I believe I have lived many previous lives but one in particular I wanted to share. I find this life very disturbing and really want a way to let it go and heal.
Since I was a very small child, in every house my family lived in I had to have a place to hide. I remember being 5 years old and looking at a closet in our basement thinking 'if I had to hide, I would go here.' I had no idea what I was hiding from. A couple years later we moved and I thought again, if I have to hide I could crawl into the attic crawl space. These thoughts troubled me as a child - but unless I knew where to go "just in case" I had a strange sense of dis-ease.
I have always been extremely unnerved by movies or TV shows that have someone being chased or someone in the situation where they could be "caught" - no matter the circumstances. As a kid, I literally could not play hide and seek! My heart would start pounding and I would become so panicked I would run out of hiding, screaming louding....needless to say my friends didn't find that much fun!
When I was in the 3rd grade, I went into the girls locker-room for the first time. There was an enourmous shower and when I saw it, I froze. It was dark and down a couple steps and looking at it I became extremely nausous and felt as though I would vomit. Everytime I saw that shower for the next 4 years, I felt the same intensely sick feeling.
It was around this time when I started putting these things together and since my family was a bit "out-there", I had already heard and new about the theory of reincarnation. Anything to do with WWII or the Holocaust made me (and still does) feel very strange - a combination of sick/nauseous and overwhelming dread. When we read books about the Holocaust in school, I refused and just sat there turning the pages. I actually became physically ill when we had to watch a movie about Anne Frank and it had graphic scenes of inside the concentration camps. Strangely through when we would sing Hanukkah songs during the holiday pagents in school, I really liked them.
Fast forward many years to the present and I recently had a couple strange dreams about this lifetime. In one, I was sleeping and heard someone whispering frantically "Antonetta. Antonetta, wake up!" and then I wake up in the dream and see a woman standing over me. I felt a rush of panic and then I woke up.
Then a couple weeks later, I had a dream I was riding on a train. Everyone was wearing '30s/'40s style clothes and looking at everyone else suspicously. I was sitting beside a man (my husband?). He shifted in his seat and his coat opened a bit and I saw a yellow star on his shirt. I closed his jacket and looked to make sure no one saw that. Then we were at a station, pushing and shoving to get through, and I could hear someone yelling, "the borders are closed. no one's getting out of the country." The man/husband turned to me and said in a whisper, "we have to hide. there's nothing else to do." The sense of panic and dread was overwhelming.
Despite my aversion to anything to do with this period in history, I want to learn more about it. The place where I was riding the train "felt" like eastern Europe (Poland maybe?). The name "Antonetta" doesn't should Polish or Jewish but maybe it is??
What I find is weirdest of all - I just *know* this woman Antonetta died in Auschwitz. I *know* she and her husband hid and were somehow found and taken by train to the camp. When I looked up Auschwitz-Birkenau online, I found a reference that the name "Birkenau" comes from the polish word for Birch trees which surrounded the camp. That gave me chills - when I was very small child, around 2 or 3 years old my family lived in a very rural area. Every single time I was in the car and we drove past birch trees, I would scream and cry hysterically 'the birch trees! the birch trees!'. My mom still occassionally brings it up jokingly 'you were afraid of birch trees!' It doesn't seem so funny now I that realize this was a past life memory.
Thanks for reading.
R.
I was so excited to find this forum of like-minded people. I believe I have lived many previous lives but one in particular I wanted to share. I find this life very disturbing and really want a way to let it go and heal.
Since I was a very small child, in every house my family lived in I had to have a place to hide. I remember being 5 years old and looking at a closet in our basement thinking 'if I had to hide, I would go here.' I had no idea what I was hiding from. A couple years later we moved and I thought again, if I have to hide I could crawl into the attic crawl space. These thoughts troubled me as a child - but unless I knew where to go "just in case" I had a strange sense of dis-ease.
I have always been extremely unnerved by movies or TV shows that have someone being chased or someone in the situation where they could be "caught" - no matter the circumstances. As a kid, I literally could not play hide and seek! My heart would start pounding and I would become so panicked I would run out of hiding, screaming louding....needless to say my friends didn't find that much fun!
When I was in the 3rd grade, I went into the girls locker-room for the first time. There was an enourmous shower and when I saw it, I froze. It was dark and down a couple steps and looking at it I became extremely nausous and felt as though I would vomit. Everytime I saw that shower for the next 4 years, I felt the same intensely sick feeling.
It was around this time when I started putting these things together and since my family was a bit "out-there", I had already heard and new about the theory of reincarnation. Anything to do with WWII or the Holocaust made me (and still does) feel very strange - a combination of sick/nauseous and overwhelming dread. When we read books about the Holocaust in school, I refused and just sat there turning the pages. I actually became physically ill when we had to watch a movie about Anne Frank and it had graphic scenes of inside the concentration camps. Strangely through when we would sing Hanukkah songs during the holiday pagents in school, I really liked them.
Fast forward many years to the present and I recently had a couple strange dreams about this lifetime. In one, I was sleeping and heard someone whispering frantically "Antonetta. Antonetta, wake up!" and then I wake up in the dream and see a woman standing over me. I felt a rush of panic and then I woke up.
Then a couple weeks later, I had a dream I was riding on a train. Everyone was wearing '30s/'40s style clothes and looking at everyone else suspicously. I was sitting beside a man (my husband?). He shifted in his seat and his coat opened a bit and I saw a yellow star on his shirt. I closed his jacket and looked to make sure no one saw that. Then we were at a station, pushing and shoving to get through, and I could hear someone yelling, "the borders are closed. no one's getting out of the country." The man/husband turned to me and said in a whisper, "we have to hide. there's nothing else to do." The sense of panic and dread was overwhelming.
Despite my aversion to anything to do with this period in history, I want to learn more about it. The place where I was riding the train "felt" like eastern Europe (Poland maybe?). The name "Antonetta" doesn't should Polish or Jewish but maybe it is??
What I find is weirdest of all - I just *know* this woman Antonetta died in Auschwitz. I *know* she and her husband hid and were somehow found and taken by train to the camp. When I looked up Auschwitz-Birkenau online, I found a reference that the name "Birkenau" comes from the polish word for Birch trees which surrounded the camp. That gave me chills - when I was very small child, around 2 or 3 years old my family lived in a very rural area. Every single time I was in the car and we drove past birch trees, I would scream and cry hysterically 'the birch trees! the birch trees!'. My mom still occassionally brings it up jokingly 'you were afraid of birch trees!' It doesn't seem so funny now I that realize this was a past life memory.
Thanks for reading.
R.