• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

How Do I Help My Child Resolve Anger from PL?

ButterflyMama

I am 95% convinced that my 5YO son is my daughter who was murdered 12 years ago reincarnated.

Most of the time he is a really good kid and a joy to be around. But there are times when the temper he displays is way out of proportion to the situation or context at hand. We have tried everything recommended by the school and play therapist we take him to. We are great parents (and I'm not just saying that because I think so - it's what everyone keeps telling us).

I can't shake the feeling this anger is not caused by the life he has now, or the parenting he receives here in this life. I really do think he has unresolved anger because of how he died in his last life.

I have believed in reincarnation since I can remember. I've done extensive work delving into my own past lives and know what wonderful results past life regression therapy has brought into my life. PLR is what helped me to survive my daughter's murder. But I can't find anything on how to help a 5YO resolve their residual trauma.

Any suggestions about how to help him, any books to read I have not read yet, anything at all, would be much appreciated.

I don't want my son to carry the trauma of his last life with him. I want him to enjoy the life he has now with every ounce of his being. He came back to live. I want to help him remember that.

Sorry for your loss.

I suppose you know that you have to be careful to not influence your small child with your beliefs, because exposing him to a trauma could affect his psychological development.

What did your son reply when you asked why he's angry? There is still a high probability that his tantrums have other causes than past life traumas (diet, tv, friends, adults' conversations around him, etc.).

Yes, I am aware. I work with childhood trauma survivors. While I believe he is her reincarnated, he is treated as himself, because that is who he is now. And a five year old is not really able to give a very reflective or introspective answer as to why they are angry, however he does express that he gets in trouble at school because he hopes I will be called to come get him. He is always the happiest when he is with me. It is often commented on by family and friends that he has a need to be with me that is hard to understand for a lot of them.

It's not his diet. He is a cardiac patient - had open heart surgery at 6 days old bc his heart had not developed correctly in the exact same spot where his sister had been stabbed - and has been on a healthy diet since birth.

We don't do TV. Because there is a history of trauma in our family, the adults are very conscientious about not having discussions around him that are not age appropriate.

Trust me, we have explored all avenues in regards to these outbursts of temper & there is nothing going on in this life that would lead to this kind of anger. The only thing we have not done is a brain scan.

When I did my PLR, part of the process was coming to terms with the anger brought about because of some of the ways I died. I just don't know how to do that with a 5YO because, as you say, I don't want to do anything that would affect his psychological development.

I am 95% convinced that my 5YO son is my daughter who was murdered 12 years ago reincarnated.

Most of the time he is a really good kid and a joy to be around. But there are times when the temper he displays is way out of proportion to the situation or context at hand. We have tried everything recommended by the school and play therapist we take him to. We are great parents (and I'm not just saying that because I think so - it's what everyone keeps telling us).

I can't shake the feeling this anger is not caused by the life he has now, or the parenting he receives here in this life. I really do think he has unresolved anger because of how he died in his last life.

I have believed in reincarnation since I can remember. I've done extensive work delving into my own past lives and know what wonderful results past life regression therapy has brought into my life. PLR is what helped me to survive my daughter's murder. But I can't find anything on how to help a 5YO resolve their residual trauma.

Any suggestions about how to help him, any books to read I have not read yet, anything at all, would be much appreciated.

I don't want my son to carry the trauma of his last life with him. I want him to enjoy the life he has now with every ounce of his being. He came back to live. I want to help him remember that.
You can help children with their past life trauma by going to a good Astrologer and have a look at the south Node and it will give you the karmic pattern and then look at North Node for what you can do to move forward. And what houses they fall into in the Natal chart.

Also looking at Chiron, the wound is extremely helpful.

Hello Butterfly Mama, I work with preschool children and have seen and dealt with a lot over the decades, including violent children. You need to gain his trust - ask him if there is anything in his dreams that he might like to tell you about and you might go in and sit beside him when he is sleeping and ask quietly, "Is there something you would like to tell me about? I am here for you." Together the two of you can explore his subconscious as a team once the trust is there. He doesn't have to know what it is that you are looking for - he will supply you with details if he is ready to.

there are times when the temper he displays is way out of proportion to the situation or context at hand.
Sometime we carried to this life the frustration of being cut out in a very traumatic way (dead in combat, murder or accident for example) In my case, I felt that was very helpful for me as a kid to find a place to talk (when I was a kid or as an adult too) about the situations, memories that we can bring with us in this time around. My parents did a great job with that in the early 70's. A non judgemental listening is greatly welcome when you feel alone in a world that you don't feel as yours anymore. It's not easy and it can take years, but it is possible to wrangler bad temper if we can identify what is causing it. Low tolerance to stupidity is very common in kids with PL war memories. That together with anger. Lots of anger.

We do not receive our parent... we choose them (at least in my case). And they are part of our growing process in this life. We come here to "associate" with them, to help with issues in the family, but mostly to learn how to deal with situations, because we come here to grow up (in a spiritual way).

Music. When I was a kid, less than 7, music use to transport me back in time. This time, I was born in a non English speaking county, but Glenn Miller was an instant ticket to my past as a teenager before and during the war. My parents here were shocked about my musical taste, but mostly by my memories. I always ask my friends now, what kind of music like their children (toddlers or kids). Music put you and your son in a mood that can allow you to connect easier and deeply with the kid.

It´s not in your hands to decide how the trauma of his PL will affect your child in this life. But you can help him a lot trying to empty his backpack of memories (specially the traumatic ones) And you can only do so, listening to him in this present moment. That would be very, very helpful.

Last... We have at least three ways to deal with our relationships with our loved ones (during this present life or after our death in the PL) if we died in a traumatic way.
  • We can feel responsible of leaving in that way and, in the worst scenario, we choose to stay here, very close to that person, until his or her departure.
  • We can return to those persons in a new cycle of life, taking care of them, being close and trying to complete the cycle of learning we had originally designed.
  • The third way is to evaluate the life we just left behind, to detach letting go our former relationships, and to program the next challenges to our future cycle, until we are ready to come back.
Number two and mostly number three are the ideal output for any concluded life. But, we never know how it will come... the rope have two ends... and if somebody hold the end from this side, most probably the other end can´t continue the journey until the rope is liberated. It is possible to hold the rope on both sides.

Last edited:
Back