• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

i just hope oneday i can remember

foresteliz20

New Member
I just cant nothing comes to me and when i ask my spirit guide to keep me safe and help me along my path i end up having nightmares, seriously the nights i dont ask i dont dream the nights i do ask i end up getting chased and closel to murderer or raped or actually murdered im actually thinking of not asking gor guidance =/ i dont know what to do it could all the a coiendense, thoughts please :(
 
I am sorry this is happening to you. I hope this can help. I have copied and pasted it from here:


http://www.wingsforthespirit.com/spiritual-protection-techniques.htm

White Light Protection
One of the most important aspects of spiritual protection is "white light" protection. It's very simple to do, and maybe you've even read about it or done it without knowing it. It's very effective at removing and preventing negative energy from harming you. To do this, just visualize an egg-shaped sphere of brilliant white light completely surrounding you, from head to toe. Really focus on seeing it clearly in your mind, and keep building it up so it's SUPER bright and glowing. See it as a solid barrier of protection that negativity cannot cross. If you wish, you can also say a prayer of protection while doing this. You don't have to get fancy with the wording. Say something like, "God/dess, please surround me with a sphere of powerful, brilliant white light. Send the Archangels to protect me from all harm, and please send my Spirit Guides to guide me, guard me and keep away all negative influences."



You can do this for yourself, loved ones, pets, even your house and car! Before traveling anywhere, you can visualize this white light surrounding your car, and the occupants of the car. At night before you go to bed, visualize the white light completely surrounding your house and your family, preventing any harmful energies from entering. This should be done frequently, whether you feel threatened or not. Over time, this builds up a strong shield of protection that is with you always. And just keep reinforcing it, day after day. It's best to do this in the morning and again at night before bed, but it can be done as many times as you want, any time of day.
 
Have you ever tried doing a past life regression using self hypnosis? I have done that using self-hypnosis tapes. I'm not a very good hypnosis subject but it did work.
 
argonne1918 said:
Have you ever tried doing a past life regression using self hypnosis? I have done that using self-hypnosis tapes. I'm not a very good hypnosis subject but it did work.
Hi argonne


We're those hypnosis tapes geared towards PL recall?


I have an MP3 induction that's good that I found on a site that caters to hypnosis fetishists. I didn't know there was such a thing.


I could try and use it, if I can somehow guide myself when hypnotized.


Back to topic.


When it comes to remembering, I want that too. I've had snippets here and there.


One was as a kid. One night as I was outside I was transported back to a fighter/bomber base in WW2. It was night time there too. I was there, but I wasn't there, listening to the bombers run their engines up preparing for a mission. It was dream-like, peaceful (oddly enough). After all these years I still remember the feeling.


I'm pretty sure that I was a fighter pilot. That also goes back to when I was a kid.


Another one was a short dream, being in prison back in the castle-dungeon, chain mail armor days. The guards were short loud nasty little punks. I was surprised by how short people were back then. I don't know why I was there.


That's all I remember. It's hardly worth starting a thread for. Ha! It might not be worth posting here. But we all gotta start somewhere.
 
foresteliz20, remembering past lives is a process...If you have traumatic memories of any kind, you may see glimpses of them in very small amounts, only in dreams that cut off, etc. until you are fully 'ready' to see/re-experience them. Make sure you start keeping a dream journal/notebook if you don't already, and write down the dreams you have. If you've noticed a direct pattern in after asking for guidance you then have these dreams, it may be a clue to something you need to learn from. Perhaps something you need to learn about so you can then fully move on from.


Have you ever tried self regression? There are many meditation & regression CDs out there that can help guide you through the process. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top