Misty8723
Member
I thought that since I've had some limited success recently, I would try again and maybe get more details. The first tape I tried, I fell asleep while it was still on the relaxation part. Then I tried a Brian Weiss tape and got vague images of a native american village with about a dozen teepees. I was a woman (or girl) in an animal skin dress. Others, including children, were walking around doing things. Then suddenly a group of Native American men came charging in (on horses) from the trees. Everyone (myself included) were running, and the warriors were riding them down. They may have also been burning the teepees, that part is not clear. The last image I had was myself on the ground with a warrior over the top of me with his arm raised and holding what I guess would be a tomahawk. Found that interesting, but did I make it up? Who knows?
Anyway, I thought I would try again last night, back to the original tape. I got as far as going through the door and wasn't getting any impressions at all. The next thing I know, I'm waking up and the tape is nearly over.
Any trick to listening to these things and not falling asleep? Any recommendations for tapes I should try? I'm interested in pursuing this, but I don't seem to have a lot of time when there's not chance of my being interrupted, and don't want to keep sleeping through them :laugh:
Anyway, I thought I would try again last night, back to the original tape. I got as far as going through the door and wasn't getting any impressions at all. The next thing I know, I'm waking up and the tape is nearly over.
Any trick to listening to these things and not falling asleep? Any recommendations for tapes I should try? I'm interested in pursuing this, but I don't seem to have a lot of time when there's not chance of my being interrupted, and don't want to keep sleeping through them :laugh: