Eighth Timer
Member
I can remember stuff in this life from as young as 3 months old. I stunned my mum one day by telling her of an event that happened at that age.
I clearly remember wondering why "this stupid woman" insisted on putting a nappy (diaper) on me when I could clearly use the toilet - I was 10 months old.
I have always "known" that this life isn't my only life, and I have one clear memory from what I think is my most recent past life.
In 1973 when I was 4 years old, we moved to a new house. Our neighbour had 3 daughters and one son. Her sister in law also lived with her.
As soon as I saw the neighbours daughters, I said to one of them "Well, this is all wrong - you're suppose to be my sisters, and she's (my sister in this life) suppose to be the neighbour.
I clearly remember my ex-neighbours being my family and their aunt being our nurse or nanny. I remember wearing a long white cotton night gown and climbing onto the bed after the nurse? had bought our medicine to us. I remember the bed being very tall and having trouble getting onto it.
I remember going to sleep and then walking outside of the room and holding the hand of a large lady who resembled my grandmother in this life.
I asked the lady if she had came to get me and she only nodded. I knew we had to hurry and we were going towards a door which I thought led to the garden. I could see bright white light sort of behind the door.
I heard the words "consumption" and I heard the other girls sobbing.
I knew my physical body was still in the bed.
I had this memory at 4 years old and it has stayed with me since, very vivid and clear.
I also remember a man who seemed to be very angry. I don't recall being scared of him. He may have been our father or doctor - I am not sure who he was.
I believe the year was 1908 or 1909 and my name may have been Debbie or Deborah (a name I was fascinated with as a child).
I was born in 1969 in this life.
In this life as a young child I had a fear of hospital beds and cast or wrought iron beds, although I have no fear of dying.
I also believe this life was in England and I have always been in Australia in this life.
I clearly remember wondering why "this stupid woman" insisted on putting a nappy (diaper) on me when I could clearly use the toilet - I was 10 months old.
I have always "known" that this life isn't my only life, and I have one clear memory from what I think is my most recent past life.
In 1973 when I was 4 years old, we moved to a new house. Our neighbour had 3 daughters and one son. Her sister in law also lived with her.
As soon as I saw the neighbours daughters, I said to one of them "Well, this is all wrong - you're suppose to be my sisters, and she's (my sister in this life) suppose to be the neighbour.
I clearly remember my ex-neighbours being my family and their aunt being our nurse or nanny. I remember wearing a long white cotton night gown and climbing onto the bed after the nurse? had bought our medicine to us. I remember the bed being very tall and having trouble getting onto it.
I remember going to sleep and then walking outside of the room and holding the hand of a large lady who resembled my grandmother in this life.
I asked the lady if she had came to get me and she only nodded. I knew we had to hurry and we were going towards a door which I thought led to the garden. I could see bright white light sort of behind the door.
I heard the words "consumption" and I heard the other girls sobbing.
I knew my physical body was still in the bed.
I had this memory at 4 years old and it has stayed with me since, very vivid and clear.
I also remember a man who seemed to be very angry. I don't recall being scared of him. He may have been our father or doctor - I am not sure who he was.
I believe the year was 1908 or 1909 and my name may have been Debbie or Deborah (a name I was fascinated with as a child).
I was born in 1969 in this life.
In this life as a young child I had a fear of hospital beds and cast or wrought iron beds, although I have no fear of dying.
I also believe this life was in England and I have always been in Australia in this life.