dr.dragonfish
Member
I have no idea where these visions came from. I'm hesitant to call them memories of my own, because it was as though I was looking at them from the outside, not as though I was the person in focus.
The first that I think was related to this same person, was a picture of a shed standing alone. It was rickety and had a single light on it. It looked ominous, yet familiar. There was one very similar to it that we used to drive past on a long country road at night. The first time I saw it, my heart swelled up and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I just wanted to go there-it was exactly like the one I remembered.
I think it was in relation to the guy in a visual I had out of nowhere while I was listening to music in my bedroom alone. My house was very haunted, and spirits would constantly surround me. My dad caught thousands of orbs hovering over me while I was sleeping on film. This is another reason I am hesitant to allow that this boy was actually a past life experience of my own.
Anyway, as the song played, I felt myself sucked into this powerful vision of a very tumultuous household. It didn't seem like they were lacking in money. It was one of those large wooden houses in the midst of the woods. The boy, I think his name was Michael, was standing in the middle of his bedroom, kind of pacing. In his doorway were his mother and sister, who was about five years old. She was close to her mother's leg (they had a lot of resemblance, both blonde at least) and I can't tell if his mother was nagging him about something or trying to comfort him. I had the feeling the father was the antagonist of the situation, he was balding and fat and downstairs hiding from the situation like a coward. I didn't see him in person, but from the boy's eyes I knew what he looked like. His memory of the man was of the guy half turned toward him with this intolerant, ugly scowl on his face. He seemed mean.
I don't really know how I would have locked onto Michael's memories of his father if I wasn't him, but I'm open to any explanations. I'd love to know if anybody has any to offer.
I believe the boy ended up being driven to suicide, although the details were never very clear. All I could see was him hopping out of his window. I don't know if it was an escape route or a serious attempt to hurt himself, although I doubt the fall alone would have killed him. I sometimes wondered if that shed that drew me in so much was the area where he had killed himself, probably by hanging. I don't know how I know any of this or if it's just speculation. And I don't think Michael was me.
If anybody has any sort of explanation or a similar experience, I would love to hear it! I do know what it's like to have a true PL experience, and this one was more merging on fuzzy. I'm considering the possibility that I can latch on to energies around me or of other people who have died. I used to see their faces as I fell asleep, and have communicated with many from both my family, and from complete strangers from my area. It is a very uncomfortable experience, but one I must endure.
Thank you for listening!
The first that I think was related to this same person, was a picture of a shed standing alone. It was rickety and had a single light on it. It looked ominous, yet familiar. There was one very similar to it that we used to drive past on a long country road at night. The first time I saw it, my heart swelled up and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I just wanted to go there-it was exactly like the one I remembered.
I think it was in relation to the guy in a visual I had out of nowhere while I was listening to music in my bedroom alone. My house was very haunted, and spirits would constantly surround me. My dad caught thousands of orbs hovering over me while I was sleeping on film. This is another reason I am hesitant to allow that this boy was actually a past life experience of my own.
Anyway, as the song played, I felt myself sucked into this powerful vision of a very tumultuous household. It didn't seem like they were lacking in money. It was one of those large wooden houses in the midst of the woods. The boy, I think his name was Michael, was standing in the middle of his bedroom, kind of pacing. In his doorway were his mother and sister, who was about five years old. She was close to her mother's leg (they had a lot of resemblance, both blonde at least) and I can't tell if his mother was nagging him about something or trying to comfort him. I had the feeling the father was the antagonist of the situation, he was balding and fat and downstairs hiding from the situation like a coward. I didn't see him in person, but from the boy's eyes I knew what he looked like. His memory of the man was of the guy half turned toward him with this intolerant, ugly scowl on his face. He seemed mean.
I don't really know how I would have locked onto Michael's memories of his father if I wasn't him, but I'm open to any explanations. I'd love to know if anybody has any to offer.
I believe the boy ended up being driven to suicide, although the details were never very clear. All I could see was him hopping out of his window. I don't know if it was an escape route or a serious attempt to hurt himself, although I doubt the fall alone would have killed him. I sometimes wondered if that shed that drew me in so much was the area where he had killed himself, probably by hanging. I don't know how I know any of this or if it's just speculation. And I don't think Michael was me.
If anybody has any sort of explanation or a similar experience, I would love to hear it! I do know what it's like to have a true PL experience, and this one was more merging on fuzzy. I'm considering the possibility that I can latch on to energies around me or of other people who have died. I used to see their faces as I fell asleep, and have communicated with many from both my family, and from complete strangers from my area. It is a very uncomfortable experience, but one I must endure.
Thank you for listening!