Wes
Member
I wasn't sure where else to post this. I, honestly, wasn't too sure about past lives up until a few years ago. I guess I'm looking for some peace of mind? Maybe you guys can tell me if I'm overthinking things or if what I'm feeling is truly valid.
I won't name the actress because I think who they are is irrelevant but I will say, they passed on long before I was born.
Anyway. It started as a kid. When I was around twelve or thirteen, I started getting into film/media a whole lot. My friends were obsessed with this particular actress and I didn't get it. Not because I didn't understand her appeal, because I did; but because I always felt like they didn't understand her. They'd tell me a fact about her and I'd think, "Well, no, that's not right," and quickly, I'd say to myself, "Well, how would you know what's right or wrong? You don't know this person!"
Things only got weird from there. I went through a period of just being overly-critical of this actress and it was only in short spurts. Almost like a weird self-hatred, I was projecting onto them. I'd watch one of her movies and random thoughts like, "You could have said that line better" or a particular scene would occur and I'd think, "Ha, I remember how crazy that day was." Just now, I was watching a short clip on YouTube about them. Something was mentioned about the paparazzi and how unenthusiastic they were to see them and I thought, "Well, of course, I wasn't happy to see them, I was exhausted that day!" These thoughts are involuntary. They force themselves into my head and I just feel like I'm losing it. Completely losing it.
And even now, I feel this strong connection to them. And it's a connection I just can not shake. I don't understand why we have a connection, but we do. It's strong and unwavering.
However.
I don't have any actual vivid memories. Like nothing actually plays out in my mind of being them. Which makes me think there's no way I could have been them in a past life. All I have is this weird connection and feeling in my lower tummy every time I see them, lol. Oh, and those weird thoughts.
I won't name the actress because I think who they are is irrelevant but I will say, they passed on long before I was born.
Anyway. It started as a kid. When I was around twelve or thirteen, I started getting into film/media a whole lot. My friends were obsessed with this particular actress and I didn't get it. Not because I didn't understand her appeal, because I did; but because I always felt like they didn't understand her. They'd tell me a fact about her and I'd think, "Well, no, that's not right," and quickly, I'd say to myself, "Well, how would you know what's right or wrong? You don't know this person!"
Things only got weird from there. I went through a period of just being overly-critical of this actress and it was only in short spurts. Almost like a weird self-hatred, I was projecting onto them. I'd watch one of her movies and random thoughts like, "You could have said that line better" or a particular scene would occur and I'd think, "Ha, I remember how crazy that day was." Just now, I was watching a short clip on YouTube about them. Something was mentioned about the paparazzi and how unenthusiastic they were to see them and I thought, "Well, of course, I wasn't happy to see them, I was exhausted that day!" These thoughts are involuntary. They force themselves into my head and I just feel like I'm losing it. Completely losing it.
And even now, I feel this strong connection to them. And it's a connection I just can not shake. I don't understand why we have a connection, but we do. It's strong and unwavering.
However.
I don't have any actual vivid memories. Like nothing actually plays out in my mind of being them. Which makes me think there's no way I could have been them in a past life. All I have is this weird connection and feeling in my lower tummy every time I see them, lol. Oh, and those weird thoughts.