I am wondering if I have had a past life experience. A couple of months ago I came across this amazing relaxation video that is suppose to take people into regression to a past life. The first time I tried it I became so relaxed that all I wanted to do was sleep so I turned it off before it was complete and went to sleep. The second time I tried it the same thing happened, but when I went to sleep I had a very odd dream. I was myself, but I was much younger than I am. I was about 19 years old in the dream and I did not recognize anyone with me. I was working in a department store and the surroundings looked like about the turn of the 20th century. I was working with my coworkers setting up some glass front display cases. I was working with another young woman whose fiancé was there visiting with us. He had very long side burns like those I’ve seen in old pictures. There was another woman there who was older and for some reason I felt like she was my high school English teacher I had in this life, but it didn’t look like her. I remember hugging her in my dream because we found out that she had breast cancer. I remember seeing some hats on a display hat rack and they were nothing like what you would see today. It had been snowing that day in my dream, but then the weather turned for the worse and the winds grew very rough. We were upstairs and I could see the storm through the window. I could see rooftops and a chimney had blown over and fire was shooting out the top. I could then remember the walls shaking and moving. I think they fell on me, but I woke up. I’m just not sure if this could have possibly been a regression and I had somehow tapped into a deep rooted memory in my subconscious.