sandwichrob
Member
I've been aware of the existence of past and future lives for a long time, but had one particular, physical experience while on holiday in South France in the 1980's. Maybe it will interest readers?
I was with friends near Montpelier by the Southern France coast one very foggy day. We decided to stay at the camp site. I was sitting by a swimming pool with visibility of only about 30 feet. I heard the sound of a spluttering aircraft prop engine - I had already completed 40 hours' flying in the UK and was quick to notice such things! - and a Spitfire with full RAF markings came into view, flying from left to right, almost stalling, about 20 feet above the ground. The engine finally stopped. The pilot looked straight into my eyes. I can see him clearly to this day - a typical WW2 British pilot, large bushy handlebar moustache, flying jacket, helmet, goggles, scarf. As he looked at me, the plane disappeared into the fog, and I heard the sound of wind through the wings for a couple of seconds, then nothing.
I rushed over the low wall, into what was open, flat waste ground, expecting to find the aircraft and assuming it was from some local airshow. Nothing!
My then partner has always been clairvoyant and held healing powers. I've since asked her what she thinks was the symbolic meaning of the experience, and she is adamant that I was actually looking at myself.
I have attempted to locate operational Spitfire squadrons in that area and time, but have only been able to discover there were squadrons in North Africa.
I hope this account is of interest.
I was with friends near Montpelier by the Southern France coast one very foggy day. We decided to stay at the camp site. I was sitting by a swimming pool with visibility of only about 30 feet. I heard the sound of a spluttering aircraft prop engine - I had already completed 40 hours' flying in the UK and was quick to notice such things! - and a Spitfire with full RAF markings came into view, flying from left to right, almost stalling, about 20 feet above the ground. The engine finally stopped. The pilot looked straight into my eyes. I can see him clearly to this day - a typical WW2 British pilot, large bushy handlebar moustache, flying jacket, helmet, goggles, scarf. As he looked at me, the plane disappeared into the fog, and I heard the sound of wind through the wings for a couple of seconds, then nothing.
I rushed over the low wall, into what was open, flat waste ground, expecting to find the aircraft and assuming it was from some local airshow. Nothing!
My then partner has always been clairvoyant and held healing powers. I've since asked her what she thinks was the symbolic meaning of the experience, and she is adamant that I was actually looking at myself.
I have attempted to locate operational Spitfire squadrons in that area and time, but have only been able to discover there were squadrons in North Africa.
I hope this account is of interest.