• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Inquisition

Bees

Member
These are my memories of my past life during the Inquisition in France. The first knowledge of this lifetime came up during VIH Level 1 on the fifth and last day, during the last session of that day (14 Aug 2013).

I was partnered with "A" to practise the healing processes taught by Inna Segal. "A" was conducting a healing on me and during the session she was holding my right hand in one hand and using her other hand as if she were pulling something out of my wrist. I gasped as I “saw” a rusted bolt as if that was what had been pulled out of my wrist. "A" queried my gasp and I explained what I had “seen”. She said it was nice to receive confirmation of what she felt she was doing.

I became very emotional as the certainty that I was a victim of the Inquisition in France (13th century) and had been tortured. A 'knowing' came to me that I had had bolts hammered through both wrists and feet and I saw an image of a thick iron band that had been bolted down the length of my spine.

As it was the end of the VIH workshop I did not have time to resolve any issues from this revelation.

What has come to me since is that I feel that I was an older male in that lifetime, with silver grey hair, and that I was a priest and said Mass in a church in a large town (Paris?). I feel that after the Mass (given in Latin) he would also allow the “ordinary people” to come into the church where he would speak to them, in their native language, about the teachings of Jesus. I “saw” an image of the priest outside with children gathered about him and he was teaching them also – I had the thought that he was teaching them the Beatitudes. The phrase, “suffer the little children to come unto me” came to my mind.

Whilst contemplating what the priest’s last thoughts and feelings were before he died, the thought came to my mind that he said to himself, “Blessed are the meek” (As in the beatitude “blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth,”) but it was said with feelings of irony, regret, mocking? Then, followed by a very heartfelt despairing, “I have failed”, and then he died. After his death I felt that he was very angry that the Inquisitors had denied him his chance to teach and spread the true messages of Jesus.

I have also felt a strong sense of fear that I am now the same age that the priest was when he was imprisoned and tortured. Today (5 Oct 2013) a name has come to me for him: it is Philippe.
 
This lifetime seems to link with a theme with other lives I had around the same era. I was a monk that died from the black plague during the 1300s - in what I assume was Germany? It was a monastery in the mountains. Due to the agony of my death and my anger at the other two monks in the monastery, I died having lost my faith in God.


I was also a hospitaller of the Order of St John of Jerusalem, but I was dressed in a brown homespun robe, not the black robes with the white cross. I was an older man and died when a Templar (my twin sister) stabbed me in the back. (There is more to this incident - I love my sister - we laugh over this now). cover face. That action did not concern me as I had given up on life, being disillusioned that my hopes for the spiritual enlightenment of people on Earth had not occurred. I seemed to realize (whether before or after his death) that since humanity had missed their chance at a great spiritual enlightenment then that I would have to wait a further 1,000 years for that chance come again. Now humanity has their second chance.


Another lifetime that I feel has a connection was probably in the 1700s or 1800s. I was a young Russian soldier, who really didn't wish to be going to war and leaving his beloved daughter behind (my twin). He was an officer, the equivalent of a lieutenant or captain. Where the soldiers were was in snow and cold and we died of starvation and cold. I again died thinking that I had failed (much like Philippe's last thoughts). With this soldier his thoughts of failure had to do with failing to keep his men alive. He was a gentle man and had so much compassion for his fellow man. I am currently feeling so much cold in my body and the pain of the arthritis in my hands I feel relates to this soldier and I believe his left thumb was shot off.


:confused: Oh! I am beginning to feel I have a lot to live up to following these guys. It appears that I had three pretty close, in time, lifetimes in which I was a man in a religious vocation that tried to enlighten the world - well, that didn't work. cover face


It freaks me out thinking what I "knew" back then that I felt was so important for humanity to know. As I said to Horus when he said to me, "You've got work to do", "I'm not ready yet!!" OMG I have really suppressed something and maybe chronic pain is my excuse.


Well I hope the answer comes with 'ease and grace' and without freaking me out so much. I hardly feel worthy or capable this lifetime.
 
I think that you were not a failure in any of those lives. Phillipe, in particular, had a beautiful soul. There is a lesson in this for all of us - there may be success and meaning in our lives that we can't see, but others can. The message of the lives you led has come across the centuries, and enlightened me, now. Isn't that beautiful, and strange? A life led in anonymity, centuries ago, can come forward in time, and have an effect on 21st century people. It says something about the nature of time that I can't quite grasp. Thank you for posting.
 
BriarRose said:
The internet, even with all it's problems, has the capability to launch the world into a real spiritual awakening.
This really resonates with me. Maybe Philippe and the Hospitaller knew about reincarnation?


I am so grateful to have this forum on which to discuss these issues.
 
BriarRose said:
There is a lesson in this for all of us - there may be success and meaning in our lives that we can't see, but others can. The message of the lives you led has come across the centuries, and enlightened me, now. Isn't that beautiful, and strange? A life led in anonymity, centuries ago, can come forward in time, and have an effect on 21st century people. It says something about the nature of time that I can't quite grasp. Thank you for posting.
All time is now - what we call the "past" is really at one with the "present".
 
Phillipe, and the Hospitalier may very well have known. The Cathars believed, so the Western world wasn't in complete ignorance. If we have memories, logic says that people from an earlier time had them also. When I look at Civil War photos, the reality and freshness of the faces always surprise me. We sometimes think about people in the past as "paper dolls", when they really lived, laughed and died in the same way we do. Human beings haven't done much changing - just the world around us.
 
Bees, I have found something similar with past lives and the emotion I get upon viewing the deaths. My level of judgment and criticism for the opportunities missed or choices made in those prior lives was often very pointed. I was fortunate to have guidance providing me information and impressions which effectively countered the thoughts of failure or criticism. It was after that I was allowed to see the full situation in which that incarnation lived, along with the twists and turns of circumstances unavailable to those incarnations whose feet were on the ground. Since then, I use a much lower intensity of criticism and judgment to clearly identify which role I played in the memories I get and invariably find mitigating circumstances which illustrate the benefit incurred in each lifetime.


Thank you for sharing your interesting memories...your impressions are very clear and informative.
 
Thank you BriarRose and Usetawuz for you comments.


I would like to see a skilled regression therapist but I would have to travel a long way to the City to find one, and that's not possible at present. I have found the regression CDs and guided regression attempts from untrained people have not worked.


Most of the knowledge about these PLs have come to me from looking within and asking questions (I suppose what would be called tapping into my heart centre). I feel that I cannot go deep enough to get the resolution I need - I just get a few "grey" images and I sentence may come to mind.
 
Back
Top