• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Is it possible to only recognize one pl person?

Lolaaxo

Member
I met this man who I instantly didn’t like a couple of years ago. I got a bad feeling about him and I was right. His demeanour really bugged me. He looked arrogant but he is friendly person when you chat to him.

Anyhow I only saw him 4 times. Twice we were supposed to meet but something always got in the way. The second time I saw him I didn’t know if it was him at a bus stop and he never said hello to me just kept staring and smiling to himself. We were very attracted to each other but I always knew he was a little shy. Also I know he wasn’t serious about me which was fine with me as I knew he wasn’t looking for a relationship. I feel like no matter what happened between us we either had a row through texts or something prevented us from getting to know eachother. We would both hurt each other in arguments. One thing I noticed is that he is the only one in my life that really gets under my skin.

only recently I looked at couple of his pictures and I had this realization that I know him and not because I only saw him a few times. It’s more like my intuition was telling him you know him from a very long time ago. I’ve only felt this way with this guy and no one else. I find it strange that I only noticed with this one person and how I haven’t seen it with other people. I’m still a little sceptical with reincarnation but I had a shock when I looked at this guys picture I could just see it in his eyes.
 
I met this man who I instantly didn’t like a couple of years ago. I got a bad feeling about him and I was right. His demeanour really bugged me. He looked arrogant but he is friendly person when you chat to him.

Anyhow I only saw him 4 times. Twice we were supposed to meet but something always got in the way. The second time I saw him I didn’t know if it was him at a bus stop and he never said hello to me just kept staring and smiling to himself. We were very attracted to each other but I always knew he was a little shy. Also I know he wasn’t serious about me which was fine with me as I knew he wasn’t looking for a relationship. I feel like no matter what happened between us we either had a row through texts or something prevented us from getting to know eachother. We would both hurt each other in arguments. One thing I noticed is that he is the only one in my life that really gets under my skin.

only recently I looked at couple of his pictures and I had this realization that I know him and not because I only saw him a few times. It’s more like my intuition was telling him you know him from a very long time ago. I’ve only felt this way with this guy and I have some great relationships with my friends and I feel so happy around them that I feel they must have been with me in another life. I’m still a little sceptical with reincarnation but I had a shock when I looked at this guys picture I could just see it in his eyes.
Hi, my guess is that your other relationships with your friends being your soulmates too are relationships that are in harmony. This other one -- this guy -- is not, more like half a friend, half an enemy, lust can be born out of that, if you ask me. I had the same feeling when I dip down in a past life from the 1870-90's where my the husband was more like an enemy, but I could see in his eyes, from early start to even the worse part of the marriage life that he had lust in his eyes for me. I think he was a narcissist or psychopath and those are not able to be that compassionate, and believe me he really wasn't for compassion. I think that was why I so highly appreciated my life after that one, the one in the 1920's where my husband in that life had a natural compassionate expression in his eyes.
/Jaimie
 
Hi, my guess is that your other relationships with your friends being your soulmates too are relationships that are in harmony. This other one -- this guy -- is not, more like half a friend, half an enemy, lust can be born out of that, if you ask me. I had the same feeling when I dip down in a past life from the 1870-90's where my the husband was more like an enemy, but I could see in his eyes, from early start to even the worse part of the marriage life that he had lust in his eyes for me. I think he was a narcissist or psychopath and those are not able to be that compassionate, and believe me he really wasn't for compassion. I think that was why I so highly appreciated my life after that one, the one in the 1920's where my husband in that life had a natural compassionate expression in his eyes.
/Jaimie
I have one friend who really is fond of me I feel like he could have been my partner in a PL. what you described of your past husband definitely sounds like my guy. I get a feeling he has some narcissist tendencies. I just don’t understand why I only figured he was from my past but my intuition didn’t recognize my good friends as been from my past. It’s very odd. Did you meet your past husband in this life?
 
Back
Top