• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Is this WW2, and where is Gertensteine?

Lynnette

Member
Hi, I have another puzzling conundrum to share with you, so hope you can bear with me, it is a little bit long!

The first section:

A good few years ago now, I had a dream where I woke up one morning, and it was sunny, and I forgot everything bad that had been going on. But then I went out into the street and hadn't got far when I heard the sound of gunfire and screams. A mob of people came fleeing down the road towards me. A woman through something into my arms then went down with a gunshot. Without thinking, I just held onto the package and ran.

As I was running, I caught sight of a young child stood crying next to a wall, so took her hand and we both ran together. We ran down a side street and took shelter beside a porch. Suddenly a hand clamped tightly over my mouth and we were dragged through a doorway and down into a dark tunnel. This seemed to go down for ever until at last we were hit by a chill air. The grip on my arm released and then someone lit a candle. A man was standing in front of me and we were in what looked like an enourmous cellar. Laughed and said well now, what has the cat brought in? Then looked to either side of me and what HAS the cat brought in? Then I looked around too, and realised that apart from the child I had found by the wall, two more were clinging tightly to my dresses, and one of those holding another little toddler.

Then the bundle in my arms started to move. I had forgotten about it, and suprised, pulled down the wrappings to find a young baby. But then the strangest thing happened. As I attempted to disentagle the creature, I glanced at her head, and she had a streak of rowan red in the middle of her blonde curls. I gasped. My best friend had been killed near the begining of the war, and shortly before she died, we had made each other red friendship braids. I had mine around my wrist. She wore hers in her hair. So that we would always remember each other. The baby had the shock of red hair right at the spot where my friend was wearing her braid the day that she was killed. I knew she had come back to be with me.
 
The second section:


This dream was very brief. We were on a very last minute holiday, and had been umming and ahhing over visiting a local tourist attraction. But decided the trip was too expensive, so we wouldn't go.


Anyway, the dream such as it was... I was sat in a cafe, when a group of soldiers stormed in. They picked me up and took me outside. As they were taking me, I met the eyes of a man sat at a table opposite me, and tried to plead and beg him with my eyes to please help me. He opened his mouth as if to speak, but then the dream fazed out.


The next morning, I had forgotten about the dream, but while having an explore around the town, we stumbled upon a local bus that visited the same tourist site for a fraction of the price so thought, well, why not. At the end of the day as we about to leave, we heard some music drifting out of an old buliding, so went to have a look, purused the shop, then just as we were about to leave, I caught sight of something falled right down to the very very bottom of the shop counter. It was an old necklace. The shopkeeper hadn't a clue how much it was, or how long the thing had been there, but figured it was ancient, and let me have it cheap. The first thought that came to my mind as I touched it was the man in the cafe. I knew he meant it to me as a sign... he hadn't forgotten. He did want to help me.
 
I could not tell you if those dreams took place during WWII and I don't know Gertensteine. However those are both very detailed dreams...if they were filled with personalized emotions that you might say matched the terror you describe, in your shoes I would be very interested in finding more about the time and place they took place, which it sounds like you may have done. I would look for a hypnotic regression or an akashic reading, or both, to flush out the particulars of this past lifetime and what connection or aspect of it holds some significance for this lifetime.


I'm sorry I cannot help answer your questions...my WWII lifetime ended in Italy in pieces!
 
Third and final section:


Two nights ago, having forgotten completely about the previous two dreams, I had THE most bizzare dream ever.


It started off with me and a man sat in the eaves of a grand lecture theatre.There was a ceremony or something going on. The man with me was a practical joker, but I didn't really know him. In fact, we were both there together by conincidence. He was planning on throwing some water bombs, but he also had a little box with some ampoules. However, the guards in the ceremony, anticipating mischief, had posted watchmen around to keep an eye on the eaves, and as the man came to through his waterbomb and leaned out over the edge, one of them gave a yell, and they all came charging up the stairs and caught us.


As punishment for his crime, the head guard thought it befitting that the trouble maker be shot. An old man with them, senior, I think, said he would do the deed. The head guard wanted an escort sent, but the old man said, is it really neccessary? The practical joker was almost as limp as a rag doll. He had taken muscle relaxant! So he escorted us up an empty lane, and shot. As he shot, I screamed started crying. but the old man was only bluffing. He unbound us ad let us go, saying the other guard was a nutter. Shooting a man for a practical joke!


The next thing, me and the man were in a studio beside a street. He had come round by this time, and lifting up his shirt, untied an artists book from around his abdomen. He said the muscle relaxant was the only way he could have brought the book with him. It was of his own work. He showed me some pictures of a large grey fish then told me the story about them. As he spoke, the fish came to life and leapt up towards me out of a pool in the centre of the room. He told me, do not be scared. They will not harm you, and then a young boy appeared and jumped in to play among them. Then he showed me a photo album. The shots were of two young women. As I started at them, I realised, one of them was ME! But I had never been in that location, or in such circumstances as those pictures had been taken.


The next scene, I was watching a young woman being dragged to death through the mud. She had supposedly been up in the eaves, and this was her punishment for it. I watched, guilt ridden. The woman they had wanted was me. Eventually I could bear it no more. I took a deep breath, made to step forward, opened my mouth to say no, wait, it is me you want. But an armed stayed me, and before words could come out, someone kissed me. Then a voice said I am so proud of you for stepping forward as you did, but it is not your time to die yet, and neither is it mine. I think it was the same man. At this point, I associated him as being called Rocky.
 
Okay. Third and final section, split into two! lol


The next scene showed the heavy handed guardsman again. He was in a city and had just unwrapped a chocolate bar. As he bit into it, contemplating the wrapper, the music and voice of its advert came suddenly to his head. It was called Rocky. And you could see the light suddenly dawn on him, that this was the guy he was after.. the guy who should have been killed by the old blighter following the eaves.


Then, the next scene, I had figured out who Rocy was as well, and went to visit his house as a tourist, without him knowing I was there. I wandered towards his study, and found the windows heaving with all manner of beautiful flowers. As I leaned forward to smell them, nameing them all one by one, they suddenly turned into flowers in the pages of a book. But they were so realistically drawn, they were practically alive. Then the dodgy guard came in. He didn't see me as he snuck into the study and went over to the desk. Then he drew out Rocky's diary there, and opening it to 28th July, began fraudently writing an entry to incriminate him.


I crept out but was caught by the housekeeper. I said I was a very old friend of Rocky's and had come to pay him a suprise, but there was a man in the study tampering with his diary. The housekeeper ran for the butler, to come, and I slipped out of the house.


The next scene, I was standing, waiting to cross a busy road. A woman stopped next to me and said something, but I wasn't listening and said, umm, sorry? She said ohh, you speak American English. I realised my slip and made a hasty answer. Oui. Then she said by way of friendly conversation. Ah. I'm from Gertenstein, or it sounded like she said Gertensteine.


Then next thing, I was in the back of an old car with this woman as passenger next to me. A landrover passed us, and I caught sight of the passenger in the front. It was Rocky. I stood up out of the seat, making fishy movements with my hands, trying to catch his attention, trying to make him remember me. At the last second, realisation dawned in his eyes.


Next thing, I was in the FRONT of a car, with the same woman beside me driving. We were hurtling down the highway, trying to catch up with the landrover. I was adamant. I had to let him know the guard was after him. But then somehow we ended up on a very slippery, very dangerous, very winding, muddy road. By the time we reached the bottom, I thought my word, what a chapter we have just shared together. I imagined we were friends and sharing one of many moments in our life. But I had only just met this woman. Then I actually truely looked at her for the first time, and realised with a shock that this woman was the friend who was stood next to me in the photographs that Rocky had. But until then we had never seen each other, we had never even met.


Then a few seconds later another realisation dawned on me. i had seen this woman before... although I had never seen an image of my friend in my first dream, this WAS the friend who had worn the red braid! Then I woke up, so don't know what happened next!


However, I just remembered now, I have also seen this woman in a vision I had, again, a long time ago. She was a singer and dancer, but brutally and cruelly treated by her manager, and I knew she had had a sad and tragic release from it. And actually, my friend in the first dream, although she had been killed in the war, I had the feeling that she had been sad and broken towards time she died, where as when I met her 'for the first time' just now, for example, she felt strong, and vibrant and spirited.


So... could this have been WW2, do you think? Does anything ring a chord? And where oh where is Gertensteine? Is there even such a place? I looked it up on google, with a couple of spelling variations, and found somewhere called Berkenstein in Germany. Interestingly, when I looked at the results in google images, the page was familiar. I had obviously dreamt the same name and looked it up before, but forgotten.
 
I have had many super detailed dreams like the ones you describe here, though different time periods...Your dreams sound like a past life. I often end up saying to myself after one of those dreams, 'if it's not a past life dream, (I always question), then where the heck did it come from!?'


These traits confirm a past life dream, for me:


When strong emotions, names, detailed places and events, detailed interaction with other people, particularly when things are said out loud and you take note word-for-word, seeing things through your eyes - things you never seen before, or you just 'know' in your heart it's you, it's usually past life.


Thanks for sharing!
 
Wow! When I read the above some weird sense just jerked my vision sideways! Might mean it's significant...or that I have a neurological disorder...although in my experience it usually means something to do with what I just read/heard. Bonne chance!
 
Wow, thank you so much. I've just looked the place up and it does have an air and feel to it of the sort of place in which my friend might well have grown up in. (She was actually very Heidi-ish in looks too lol). Plus it is famous for its musicians! Thanks :-)
 
Well, thought I might update this to say - I found her (my friend!) I had a brain wave suddenly that why should she say to a complete stranger, oh, I'm from Guttenstein? and figured that actually, she was telling me her name, x Guttenstein. Having realised that, I remembered I had written down the original dream I had, including this friends name, a long time ago, managed to dig it out, put two and two together, looked her up.. and found her :-)


Interestingly, her family were Jewish, which I guess would tie in with the scenarios I dreamt about, and her mother's family were from French speaking Quebec, which explains the language bit of it! Although, it does not explain how she came to be involved in war, being on a different continent :confused:


One question still remains for me, however...


In the dream where the children and I were snatched underground, we were led through a series of tunnels and cellars (I think), and ended up in a series of caves or chambers that were illuminated by irridescent fungi/lichen growing on the walls. I have always wondered - was this just my imagination, or does anyone else recall being underground in such a place, with lots of people around - they were 'friends' rather than 'foes'. A kind of secret underground hideout, I guess... and if so, where could this have been?
 
Wow...another shift in perspective when I read irridescent lichen lighting the underground tunnels, only mine included some sort of roman time/christian persecution matter, and christians hiding below the city in tunnels. Beyond that nothing has come to me.
 
Back
Top