SoulWanderer
Member
Hey all,
I'm new to these forums but I felt I should share this. My friend and I were trying regression the other day and I was having a pretty standard experience for me...I'd learned a few things but my brain had known going in that I wanted to learn which key aspects of my personality are remnants of or lessons learned from a previous life. Suddenly, I had this flash of insight...not really a memory...but a knowing. I suddenly knew I had done something atrocious in a previous life. I felt sick to my stomach and an overwhelming sense of sadness and remorse. I'm not a violent person in this life at all...in fact most of my friends would describe my heart as being TOO big sometimes...I'm outspoken on social justice, I'm a conscientious objector to war, etc. I had this sense of not wanting to see that memory...but now I must admit I'm curious and scared at the same time...how could the soul of a good, kind person have lived a life of violence?
I'm new to these forums but I felt I should share this. My friend and I were trying regression the other day and I was having a pretty standard experience for me...I'd learned a few things but my brain had known going in that I wanted to learn which key aspects of my personality are remnants of or lessons learned from a previous life. Suddenly, I had this flash of insight...not really a memory...but a knowing. I suddenly knew I had done something atrocious in a previous life. I felt sick to my stomach and an overwhelming sense of sadness and remorse. I'm not a violent person in this life at all...in fact most of my friends would describe my heart as being TOO big sometimes...I'm outspoken on social justice, I'm a conscientious objector to war, etc. I had this sense of not wanting to see that memory...but now I must admit I'm curious and scared at the same time...how could the soul of a good, kind person have lived a life of violence?