• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Last life possibilities

Hi all, I am fairly new to this site but been enjoying reading threads. Have been managing to work through 2 of my pl's so am going to share what i can of the most recent.
Often my dreams are based in the present which can make it a bit difficult so I go by feelings and flashbacks for places and times. Obviously I may get these wrong so am only putting together now I feel I must be about 70/75% there but would love feedback and opinions.

Here goes:
1st dream: I am at the 1st class check in of Manchester Airport. Just 1 desk and 1 woman on it. She hands me tickets and explains my journey. I am with my boyfriend, who happens to be a male friend in this life, I am female btw. I wait for my friends who are going with me, my 2longest friends in this life. We chat excited at our journey as my boyfriend wants to say good bye they pass a look between them like it doesn't bode well.
Outside my boyfriend says he doesn't want me to go. I ask why ever not, he's worried I wont come back. I tell him not to be daft & i will be back before he knows it. In my mind I am going on a big adventure (I went to Spain these friends at 17, the feeling is similar). He tells me again quite firmly, "there's a chance you might not. It might be dangerous." With no worry I tell him I'll be back before he knows it. We kiss like it might be a long time before we see each other again.
Going back to my friends they have big bowls of food & I say that's a good idea. My friend says "yes, could be a long journey. Might be ages before we get another decent meal."
The dream skips and my life is different. We are met and guided by someone who I happened to work with.

2nd dream was pretty much the same as the first with the addition of my life before this journey with my boyfriend. We walk hand in hand. It feels like live in a small village, I felt it was Scotland. We greet everyone as everyone knows each other and are very happy. There is much more dialogue in this dream as he tries to persuade me not ot go away with my friends. In this dream I feel no worry or danger but am really sad when I wake as I know I didn't come back.

The first time I'd dreamt this I wondered if I was going to France during ww2 but dismissed it as an overactive imagination. The second time I knew I had to take notice and the France thing kept niggling away. I cannot be 100% the next dreams definately follow on but are too close for me not to link them.

3rd dream: I am in a cell. I see myself as a young girl, possibly jewish with black curly hair and dark skin. Most of the time I am alone but for a short time I share with another girl, young and dark like me. We get comfort from each others company & help each other through. The cell is tiny & dark with a cement seat, no room to move. I don't see a bed. There is a dread when soldiers come for us, which they do regularly. i can't decide which is would be worse, to be interrogated or raped.

4th dream: I am in the grounds of a concentration camp. A plumpish soldier has news of my friend. He tells me she's escaped. I know he's taking a risk to tell me this and thank him. It makes me happy. I know I am going to die but I am happy that at least one of us is free.

That has been very therapeutic writing down. I have put these in the order I've dreamed but I have dreamed a bit more from in between. I have my own theories but am really open minded to anyone elses.

Thanks.
 
To me, the first and second dreams hold a charge. There seems to be a lesson or opportunity to learn from the memory...I know it sounds prosaic, but for me there was either a lost opportunity or an alternative direction you might have taken. And that is as far as I can get...it might be worth your time to meditate and find what is causing the charge, or if you intend to get a regression or ask an akashic reader, you may more quickly gain a clearer impression of what you are viewing.


The other two dreams didn't carry anything for me...though I do like the way you mentioned documenting your dreams. It will prove very valuable in the future enabling you to make connections down the road.


I enjoyed reading your comments and I look forward to hearing what you find.
 
Starrynight, Are the two friends you mentioned in the first dream still living? Are you quite a young person? This has bearing, because I'm older, and often have dreams of a similar nature as the first one. They involve a journey, or entrance into an event. I'm told it isn't my time yet- there are things left for me to do. In your case, does the journey signify a trip out of this life and into the next one? Your boyfriend (friend) seems to be telling you that you are needed in this life. Is he expressing fear that you won't choose to incarnate again? Sometimes, dreams seem to be an important way to communicate with ourselves, in a symbolic way. The last two dreams seem to me obvious PL dreams.
 
Hi BriarRose, my 2 firends are the same age as me, 45. We have been brought up in the same village and been friends since nursery. The start of the dream feels like when we 1st went on holiday together at 17. I didn't know the male friend until I was about 19.


The last 2 dreams were very quick & to the point, like watching a movie, though I still had strong feeling of the person.


Sometimes I am unsure whether it may an othe rperson experience told to me but I do tend to get strong feelings in PL dreams.


Was interested in the direction, usetawuz. If I hadn't gone would I still be alive? I would have had a life with this boyfriend. I can clearly see him asking me not to go. It has left an impression. Also in another posting I have mentioned when we were friends he used to ask me out & I always refused. Looking back I can't work out why because he was nice & we got on. I wonder if subconsciuosly I didn't want to risk hurting him again, or if it was prearranged I would meet my then to be husband who I have shared at least 2pl's with.
 
starrynight said:
Was interested in the direction, usetawuz. If I hadn't gone would I still be alive? I would have had a life with this boyfriend. I can clearly see him asking me not to go. It has left an impression. Also in another posting I have mentioned when we were friends he used to ask me out & I always refused. Looking back I can't work out why because he was nice & we got on. I wonder if subconsciuosly I didn't want to risk hurting him again, or if it was prearranged I would meet my then to be husband who I have shared at least 2pl's with.
To me it seems like a standard incremental life progression...you each provide an incremental advancement and movement toward some form of soul-level desired results. I have a relationship which mirrors this pattern...a wife many times, a sister, then a mother, and in this lifetime someone I thought I'd marry, who opened my heart, and after several months was gone...as it should be. I've gotten wonderful closure through lucid dreams enabling me to say goodbye "until the next time", where we'll do it again. I no longer see any of it as tragic or negative...rather it is worked out with amazing control and forethought and we are the beneficiaries of our greater souls and the relationships established on the other side, which is always good.
 
starrynight, 45 is quite young, we just don't realize it at the time! In the first dream, it seems to me you could have been acknowledging a past life connection, but aware it wouldn't be romantic in nature this time. While dating my current husband, I was being "pursued" by a good-looking, intelligent, "dashing" army officer. (I wasn't trying very hard to evade pursuit!) I decided to commit to my now-husband. When I told the other man of the decision, I said, "not in this life, but in the next." It was an almost unconscious response. It seems clear that your Karma lay with your husband in this life. You're right, the present day setting of that first dream makes it hard to interpret.
 
Thanks BriarRose, like the username btw. Good you have no regrets now. Have to admit I like the idea of next life possibilities.


I do think my husband & i have a reason to be together, including his familis part. Not connected to this last life. I think we all have history that needs repairing. We very much have a life of up and down & I wonder if we will withstand the course in this lifetime. Though we are soul mates & the best of friends.


It has surprised how many male people I know in this life I have known romantically in tohers.


I do have more to this pl but am going to do another thread hopefully not to confuse.
 
Back
Top