• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Life at a Monastery during the 1300's Plague

Ailish

Administrator Emerita
I was a little girl named “Elisha” and I lived with my Aunt and her family. I considered them my parents – and her two sons were brothers to me. They used to tease me mercilessly about having a “boy’s name.” It was given to me by my mother – who was my Aunt’s sister. She was a nun at the abbey and I didn’t know her very well when I was really young, but I remember being a little bit in awe of someone “so close to God.”

It was a very happy, simple life. I was very loved. After the plague came and our parents and one brother died - my remaining brother and I ended up at the abbey, where they were housing/feeding survivors.

It was raining – and there were many, many people there. The church had set up temporary little wooden shelters – and there was a specific order. You had to progress through several different ones – before getting to the abbey or the monastery. Men and women were separated. Boy children who had been weaned – were sent with the men. They wanted to make sure you weren’t ill. If someone in your group showed any signs of illness – you were sent back to the start. Unfortunately more people caught fevers from the lack of nutrition and freezing wet conditions.

I remember huddling against the side of the makeshift shelter – my hair stuck to my cheeks – my clothing soaked through. My teeth were chattering. I was scared – terrified of being alone. My family was dead – my surviving brother gone to the men’s side. I didn’t – or couldn’t speak to anyone. One of the nuns came – bringing fresh bread and some sort of broth in a bucket. They were checking people – one knelt in front of me – they were saying there’s no space left and people were being moved to the next several towns. She saw the wooden cross around my neck – she knew my name – who I was.

I ended up living quite happily there for several years, until my death. It was a much different life from the one I knew in my younger years – but the silence, solitude and prayer were very comforting to me at the time.

Here are a few memories from my journals:
It is 1348 – and I am 5 years old. I look down. I am wearing some sort of calf-length dark blue dress. Something is on my head – some sort of hat. The dress is woollen – thick. So are the black tights/leggings I’m wearing. My hair is long – straight – dark blonde - I can see it hanging over my shoulders. Hanging from twine is a handmade wooden cross. I hold it in my hand – on the back are the letters that spell my name. E-L-I-S-H-A.

I am with the Sisters in the kitchen. We are working silently – they are cooking, I am helping prepare the food. One of them – Sister Margaretta, asks me to fetch some wood from the shed – to restock the supply by the fireplace. I grab some sort of wrap from the peg by the door – and head outside. It’s cold – I can see my breath – feel the chill in the air as it hits my lungs.

I am with my brothers William and Michael. We are playing – running through the fields close to the city. They are teasing me – telling me Elisha is a boy’s name. I shake my head and tell them I am a girl! I am proud of my name because my mum gave it to me. I see her sometimes in the yard at the convent, working in the gardens; I know who she is. I am secretly impressed with her calling – and very proud she is my mother. I already know that I want to be just like her.

I’m about 6. We are going to church with our parents. There are dead bodies everywhere – in piles along the street. We have handkerchiefs that smell funny pressed against our noses. A woman stumbles out of a doorway – grabbing my father’s arms – wailing her children are dead. She – is hideous. Her neck has what looks like a big lump or boil – purple black in color. Her skin is blotched. Even her nails and fingers are black-ish. She reaches for me, saying “pretty little child.” My mother pushes me behind her – and the woman struggles to get to me through my parents. My mother tells us – to go home quickly and not speak to anyone. I feel my brothers pulling me – we’re running.

I am sitting huddled in a small wooden shelter. One side is open – blowing in rain. There are very few other children there. They have kept us there for several days – making sure that none of us have the sickness. There are several makeshift wooden structures – all housing children and adults looking for somewhere safe. They lead up the path to the abbey. The people progress from one shelter to the next each day they remain well. If sickness is found in their group – they must start over again. I have been separated from my brother – he is sent to the men’s side. I am cold – and wet from the rain. I am shivering – and scared.

I feel someone take my cross. Someone says my name - Elisha. She tells me to come with her, and she takes me into the kitchen area, where she scrubs me down and puts new clothes on me. There is a gray woollen dress and tights. They are much too big on me. She tries to take my cross – to burn it. I start sobbing and clutch it with both hands. Brother Aloysius made it for me. She looks sadly at me and tells me that I must be a good little child and not cry. But she doesn’t take my cross.

I see her! She looks at me across the room. She bows her head quickly and walks over to the Abbess. They both look at me and the Abbess nods. Then – she is walking towards me; she kneels in front of me and takes my hands in hers. She looks deeply into my eyes. I feel like I can hear her thoughts – feel her sadness about my parents. I hear her wispy soft voice say she is sorry about my family and I feel myself nodding. She tells me I am safe. She asks me if I’d like to pray with her and I nod again, taking her hand. She leads me into a small chapel where several sisters are in prayer. I follow her movements – huddled beside her. I feel myself moving close to her as she prays out loud. Her warmth – the sound of her voice – are comforting to me.

Aili
 
Thank you for sharing, Aili !


I am very much interested in these memories of yours. I also have a few questions. Am I right when I understand that your mother became a nun after your birth? Do you know if you were born in the monastery or at the house of your natural parents? Was your mother single when she gave birth to you?


Do you have memories of having your hair cut when you were to stay at the monastery?


I am thinking about compiling a mail for you, because I have some memories myself of being in such place during that period. I didn't write about it on the forum yet, because I still have to sort out a lot - I think I lived 2 lives in the same region during different time periods and I have the impression that my memories of those lives are intermingled.


You mentioned a grey dress - were the nuns also dressed in grey? Was it a Benedictine Abbey? Do you remember what the Abbess looked like? Or sister Margaretta? More specific - was there a very friendly nun with a large 'behind'?


I am looking forward to your reply :)


Eevee
 
Thank you for sharing, Aili. Your memories are always so alive and full of detail. Gotta love them! :)


Karoliina


PS. Eevee, yes I think it was a Benedictine abbey. ;) (Sorry, Aili.)
 
Hiya Eevee,


Sorry – I am running between meetings at present and a bit short on time, but wanted to reply to you. So here is a quick response to your questions:


My mother was already a nun when she had me. I don’t know what “level” she was – novice or initiate – or other. I was definitely born at the abbey. The Abbess arranged for my mother’s sister to take me, which was not a problem since she was already married with children of her own. From what I gather - pregnancy did happen within the convent, and the Abbess always took care of the "situation." I know I have a memory in one of my journals about her telling me the story – I just have to find it.


Interestingly – I did have some validations surrounding this from several sources stating that medieval nuns did in fact have children. In one instance I came across – it even stated that often Abbesses gave birth to children – there was one in Killore (?), Ireland documented (sorry don’t have any notes at work!).


I don’t have any recollection of a father being mentioned – most likely he was not in the picture for long.


I do not really know what order it was – I am actually not too familiar with nuns. I believe their outfits were different shades of gray – from a darker gray, to a more worn, washed out color. They were very drab. Also – the older women seemed to have the darkest of garments – the younger women, the lighter – perhaps that’s just because they got “hand-me-downs?” I’m not sure.


As far as I know, they did not cut my hair off when I was really young - but rather it was braided back away from my face. There was also some sort of head scarf/wrap on my head. Nothing like the Sisters wore – it felt more like a do-rag….lololol


I will have to go back through my journals for proper descriptions, but off the top of my head: Sister Margaretta was a big woman - not exactly jolly, but quick to smile. When she did speak – she had a very thick, heavy accent. She mainly worked in the kitchen. I believe she had a fairly high position – she seemed to be supervising the younger women in the kitchen. Also – the younger women seemed to rotate jobs – but Sister M never did.


The Abbess was a small, wiry woman - with hard features and I remember being a bit fearful of her at times. But she had a *twinkle* in her eye that made me fear her less as time passed. She appeared very “hard” to me. For some reason – I always feared getting punished by her. As far as I know – I never did. Nothing harsh, anyway. She was actually very tolerant of me – considering I was always bringing bugs and birds and animals back to my room. There was an “episode” with a wild rabbit that I will share later. :D


Got to run back to work – hope I answered your questions! I’d love to hear your thoughts…..


Hiya K! Thanks for your nice comments!


Aili
 
Just a quick FYI - I am paying attention Aili; this is an interesting situation....and I cannot help but wonder. ;) I will have to reflect on it. I bet Eevee is too. :D
 
Deborah said:
I am paying attention Aili; this is an interesting situation....and I cannot help but wonder. ;) I will have to reflect on it.
This is why I said I think it was a Benedictine abbey. ;) I had an idea about who Elisha's mother might be even before I remembered a certain thread about the life of a Benedictine nun. : angel


(But of course, it's not my place to make assumptions. I'll go hide in a corner now. *blush*)


Karoliina


PS. This might get very interesting - I hope all three of you won't mind sharing on the open forum. :)
 
So...do I understand it correctly if you share memories of this life, both Eevee and Deborah? And also you, Karoliina? :) That is very interesting. If so it seems like we all have been involved in a monastery at the same time - although my feelings are not of nuns, but monks.


I can't wait to hear more of this. How intriguing.


:)
 
LOLO no hiding Karoliina...:tongue: : angel...it is interesting. I know how I am...and how Aili is about validations. Eevee too. I also know Aili has more to share over the weekend from her old old notes. Which is why it is so intriguing.


Sunniva and Karoliina - I do look forward to your experiences and thoughts.
 
No, I don't have memories of my own connected to Aili's notes, and no reason to believe I was there. :) It was for other reasons I connected Deborah's and Aili's memories to each other.


I do believe I was in a Benedictine abbey in the 1300's, but as a monk and in Poland. :o


Karoliina
 
I don't have much information on my life as a monk yet. I don't even know where - although I have feeling it was in Europe (Poland perhaps??? :D :D). I'm reading this with great interest. It could be so much fun if our paths had all crossed :cool
 
I'm pretty sure they have, Sunniva. ;) We can look into our monk past lives one day, that would be fun. :thumbsup:


Aili, Deborah and Eevee - if you will continue the discussion on the open forum, I suggest you start a new thread and merge the posts already written about it. :)


Karoliina
 
As per Karoliina's suggestion, I moved some posts to a new thread.


In the following posts I will share my own memories from that time and place :

June 21, 2007
First thing I saw was someone in nun's clothes. The clothes were light grey, with long sleeves, and underneath the sleeves I saw something white was worn, a sleeve that came out about one inch under the grey sleeve. (In fact, I saw just an arm with that sleeve, and the impression vaguer of the complete dress being grey). I also saw a large wooden rosary, the colour of the wood was middle brown.


Then came a few things I don't understand. I saw a long ribbon, creamcolored. It was old and worn out, it could have been white once, or it could have been yellow once.


I saw a metal cup. I will try to descripe it. Imagine a champagne glass. the cup had a feet, but practically no stem. It had the small long shape of a champagne glass, but on top it got a little wider again. It was of a dark metal. Inside the cup were kept some metal sticks, like long needles. They stood out about 2 inches from the top of the cup.


I saw a nun, in those grey clothes. She held a baby, and I knew ir was hers. I don't think many other persons knew about her secret. We nursed the baby together with the other children in the orphanage. It was a baby boy, fairly newborn when I saw it, very nice pink colour, and he already had some hair, lightbrown.


I felt and saw a very strong connection between the two. I saw it like a spiderweb of blood that connected the baby and the mother, I felt this was very powerful.


I saw her breastfeeding the baby in a small room or a niche, when I was trying to distract the other nuns by giving them orders to help with the other children.


I saw the mother as being rather tall, well, taller than me, and lean.


There was also a nun with a large butt (sorry for the expression,LOL). She was goodhearted, but very firm. I felt she was the one that took the difficult decisions etc. I saw her cutting the hair of a girl (about age 7). I saw the tool she was cutting with, but it is hard to describe in english for me. It had a handle, and then looked like a small household axe, but it was longer and smaller. It was not a scissors and not a knife. It looked very sharp. I saw her holding a part of the girls long hair and with one cut it was off. The girl screamed, probably because it hurt, because I knew her hair was not washed or even made wet before the cutting.


I then saw some letters. I think it was the name of a place, a town, or a building, or a region, I don't know. The letters that I could make out clearly were 'UE' and 'AL'.


I think it must have been something like Thuesthale, or Duesdale, or Tuesthal. I am not very sure of the 'S', but almost.


Then I saw a green hill. It was grass on the hill, not trees. The hill was low, and not steep. I saw it like I was hovering somewhat away from it and higher than it. I could see the entire hill from a small distance. What was most significant was that there were 3 paths on the hill, like an arrow shape. I mean, they all came together on top of the hill, the middle straight path went all down, and the two sidepaths went till halfway the hill. I could see no buildings on the hill., I don't know where the sidepaths were leading to, maybe a small monument that I couldn't see? The pads were rather wide.


Then I saw a few nuns on top of the hill, myself being amongst them. The sky was getting darkened by clouds, I saw lightning (which came so suddenly that during my meditation I almost jumped up), and then it started to rain in large drops. The nuns started laughing and shouting and praising God with their arms stretched to the sky. It felt like a relief, that finally there was rain and the 'world' would get cleaned from the dirt and the dust.....probably something that happened after a long period of drought I think.
 
July 3rd, 2007
The meditation started with a feeling of fear. I entered a room, and there were a lot of nuns in it, all lamenting and crying and praying. I could see now that they wore grey habits, with black caps, and under the black cap a white tight thing that covered probably their hair and also their neck, only their faces were visible. I could see on my left side some nuns, one was covering her face, another held her hand before her mouth, and there was an athmosphere of great distress, fear, and disbelief. Then I watched more in front and to the right, and there were standing several nuns. As I approached, I saw they were standing around a table, where a nun lay. It was obvious she was dead. I didn't see any wounds, but I think her neck was broken. It was uncertain if it was an accident or murder.


Then two nuns ran to the right side, to the windows. It were small windows with grills, no glass, high in the wall. They stepped on something, a bench I think, not a chair, to look outside. I did the same , on another window, and saw there was big turmoil outside. I saw a few men, one was holding a stick like a baseball bat, and he was beating another man. So did his companions. I saw on the opposite site of the street a wall, about 2 meters high, on which 3 teenage boys were sitting. One was wearing pants that came somewhat below his knees, but there was no seem, it looked like they were just cut off of larger pants.They were barefeet. It was a sunny day.


Then I shifted in time. I was about 10-12 years old, and standing in front of the door of a monastery (I think) with a man who was not skinny, not real fat either. The door opened, and I looked into a hall, more a small fore-portal I guess. It was a nun who opened the door. From the corner of my eye I saw that she was talking to the man, and he handed her some gold I think, and a large piece of smoked porc meat. I was carrying a small bundle myself. While they were talking, I walked further, and behind that fore-portal was a large hall, with grey stone pillars, and a large stone stairway on both sides. The ceiling was very high, possibly it had a (small) dome. And then I saw this from both the view of the little girl, and my own, Eevee's view. As the little girl, I was very impressed by the size and beauty of the building, and its grandeur. As Eevee, I was impressed by the size of the hall, but it looked rather cold and empty to me. I didn't see any ornaments.


Time shifts again. I am outside, somewhere in a city I think, because there are many buildings. I hold something in my arms that is covered with a dark blue cloth. I am entering a building, climbing a few wide steps. On one of the steps sits a very dirty girl, maybe 10 years of age. She has braids, but her hair pieks out on all sides, like it hasn't been combed for weeks. She also looks feverish, her cheek are very red. She follows me with her eyes, as I pass her. I got an odd feeling here, on the one hand I felt compassion for her, on the other hand, I couldn't get away fast enough from her, which made me feel somewhat guilty (don't know why).


Then, as Eevee in the meditation, I feel the need to go see what is happening on the hill that I saw last time. Immediatly I am there, watching some women climbing it, I think the first woman is a nun, the others are wearing ordinary clothes. They all hold a torch or a large candle. It is daytime though. Then they approach something what I thought looked like a large stone barbeque. It was a stone table, the top of the sides stood out somewhat above the horizontal plate, and the back side was also stone. It was between the 'legs' that I saw signs of fire, it was all black, covered with soot.
 
Reflections afterwards :


I think we must have been in a major city,the buildings didn't look poor


Maybe the 'hall' with the dome I saw was the church


I saw a symbol on the floor, but faint, like a star of David ,but it looked like the floor was tred on so often, that it was faint,a star of david in a circle or so,not so sure, because there were white and black tiles around it.


So far I didn't get images of people sick with the plague.


Maybe the nun was a plague victim? maybe the bumbs were not visible?


Maybe she had lung plague.


I was aware of the heavy linens, that was the white underclothes I saw the first time and now I know they even had to cover their entire head with something tight.


Looking up Benedictine monasteries in England, pictures of the hill in Abergavenny matched with what I saw, and there was a Benedictine monastery, and the St.Mary Church there also can match with what I saw. Nothing sure though, but so far it fits bets with all that I saw.


I think it is possible I had two lifetimes in that area, because somehow I feel that the fact that the hill was so important for me, doesn’t fit the monastery life. I think it is possible I lived there at an earlier time, and that the hill was a place where Pagans worshipped nature gods. Possibly it was not nuns I saw on the hill, but Pagan priests or so, and my memories got intermingled somewhat.


Deborah's thread Europe,1300's,nun is also interesting concerning those memories. ;) :)


Notice she also mentions the fact of the cutting of the hair...


Something else that just crossed my mind : I saw a newborn baby boy.....Ailish was a girl with a boy's name. Coincidence? Maybe it was some other baby I saw, or maybe my memory was also somewhat distorted in this regard? I couldn't help but wonder....


Eevee
 
Thank you so much for sharing, Eevee - I think this is most interesting! :thumbsup:


A lot of what you describe reminds me of a film I saw recently, The Magdalene Sisters. It's about an Irish abbey - I believe a Benedictine abbey - and even though the story takes place in the 1960's, there are many similar elements to the film and your stories (the clothing, cutting hair as a punishment etc.).


Karoliina
 
Karoliina, does the name Aleksei mean anything to you in a monk-context? And do you know which order you belonged to?


Yours are all very interesting memories to read. It's a fascinating era, a bit scary too.
 
Oh my goodness Eevee - your posts were wonderful, but gave me a very funny feeling in my solar plexus.


I was telling you earlier how my mother had described everything to me - and I know she said she had given birth to me at the abbey and had hidden me there for several months. She told me that the Abbess had found out - and arranged for my mother's sister to take me. Something to do with attachments - and how no one should come before God.


I have to go out for a hair appointment in 40 minutes (I'm at a wedding later this afternoon). I have some time in between - so I will go through my journals from the early 90's and find it - and post it for you.


Many of my memories come from the early 90's - and from work I was doing with my friend's mother.


One other thing I should note - is that a while ago Deborah and I did a meditation and a small flash of Elisha's life came through - that was fairly recent and will be easy to find.....


Wow! Looking forward to more sharing and discussion!


Aili :D
 
Sunniva,


I couldn't say, unfortunately, about that name. There is very little information on that life for the moment. I know I was a Benedictine and lived in this abbey close to Cracow. But I could try to meditate on it one day. :)


Karoliina
 
Wow, Aili.....!!!!! I get the same feeling, it gives me goosebumps. I am really looking forward to read more about this.


For now, what I posted is all I got from this life, and the memories seem hard to access. I think a lot happened during those times that one would rather forget quickly...


Maybe reading your memories triggers mine....it is often said that once the door has opened, the memories come in more easily.


Eevee
 
This is all very exciting....thanks for sharing your memories Eevee and Aili... :) :thumbsup:
 
I was meditating using the mirrors of time cd today (I was so exited to try it out :D ) and it was really a mess in my head and I had many different impressions.


I did see myself as a man in a monks outfit (I think), got the name Aleksei and the year 1389. And I saw a church, which is not strange, because as a monk that probably would've meant a lot to me.


*However* I am firering blanks here (can I say that?), because it's the first time I've had anything substantial that was associated with a monk and it was the first time I used Mirrors of Time as well. And in typical Marie-fashion I get so exited and carried away :D


I really enjoy reading your memories. I am not trying to highjack your thread or anything:tongue:. Something just tells me that we're connected through this somehow...


And Karoliina, thanks for the link :eek: :rolleyes: the church looked like that.
 
Hey Sunniva,


You are not hijacking the thread ! I love it when you are researching a possible connection. I know the feeling, you read something, and feel it corresponds somewhat with your memories also, but you can't pinpoint it...


Have you considered the possibility that you were a Benedictine monk - perhaps in another country than where we lived. Maybe you had a special rank - and were sent out to 'control' other abbeys or monasteries. I read in those days that was often done.


It would be interesting to see if you could remember traveling during the monk life.


Eevee
 
Thanks Eevee :)


I do think that I lived in another country than you. I have very strong feelings towards Europe - I think most of my lives were lived here. Information on this particular life is still so scarce, but I will definitely be on the lookout for details like what you mentioned.


:)
 
Okay - I am running through quickly - they messed up my hair in a BIG way and I have to go back and see if they can fix it. The color is ashy gray and red - horrid! I think they'll have to dye it dark - cuz maaaaan did they mess up! :butbut::eek: Bummer - there goes my pretty blonde hair!


Anyway - I had an hour to spare, so I've been flipping through journals and come across what I was looking for from 1993 (I was 13 at the time).


This is the story the sister (my mother) told me:

I am sick and feverish. One of the nuns has brought my mother. She sits on the edge of my bed and she gathers me into her arms wrapping a blanket around me. I am shivering. Her voice is whisper soft and comforting as she says my name, "Elisha, Elisha." She is rocking me slowly, telling me a story. About when I was born. She is saying that it was nighttime and she was scared and alone in one of the old sheds on the property. One of the sisters heard her screaming and found her and helped her through the birth. I ask her which one, but she just smiles and says she cannot say.
I am still shivering, so she wraps another white woollen blanket around me. She keeps talking, telling me that I was so tiny when I was born she didn't think I would live. She said she felt so much love that she knew she couldn't let me go, so she hid me from the others for over three months before they found out that I was her baby.


I ask her how she hid a baby and she says it was very easy, with other small children around no one took notice of another small baby.


I ask her how they found out and she says, "Elisha, love has a way of revealing itself. Some truths cannot be hidden."


I am confused and I ask her what she means, but she just smiles at me and says things worked out as they should have. She tells me the Abbess arranged for her sister to take me. I ask her why I couldn't have stayed here. She looks sad. I see tears in her eyes. She says the Abbess was very kind to her when she found out and although she wanted to keep me – she was not allowed. The Abbess told her that she could not put anyone, even her child, before her commitment to God. So she gave me to her sister because she knew I would be loved.


I touch her cheek where the tears are slipping down. I tell her that I love her.
Interestingly enough I found another reference to a shed on the property - which I will share, too:

I am following my mother as she works. I am keeping my distance, watching. She goes outside to the garden. I find myself drawn to a small wooden shack that is barely visible through the trees. I see the door – facing away from the abbey’s garden and go towards it – I feel so curious.
I feel someone grab my arm and I hear, “NO, Elisha!” I look into my mother’s face. She is telling me – I must never go into that shack. I feel tears welling up in my eyes and turn and run towards the monastery. I see several monks on the grounds, doing menial work. I recognize one – Brother Aloysius.


I run towards him and he catches me in his arms. He wipes the tears from my cheeks, and brings me over to show me some beautiful rosebushes. He doesn’t speak – but breaks one away from the stem and hands it to me, patting my head. I feel a smile on my face.
I've also noticed that I've made several references to a white statuette of the Holy Mother on my bedside table. She has her hands clasped in prayer and her head is bowed. Do you recall seeing any similar statuettes?


I've got a lot more journals to go through - I know there is more info in them, but I am running out of time and need to go back to the hairdresser's....so I will try to look and post more for you tomorrow. :D
 
Thank you, Aili ! :thumbsup:


Yes, it was easy to hide a baby amongst all the little ones that we were taking care of.


Since I have been reading your notes, I got flashes of a muddy path in a garden, it was real wet. I also remember vaguely some wooden structures, maybe sheds, but they looked very worn and not well built.


Since yesterday I also have a memory/knowing of the cell that was my private place. It was small, there was a very small bed with a straw matress on it I think, the linen around the straw looked raw but clean. I also remember some piece of furniture, like a locker, but without a door, and it was made of lightcoloured wood, and there was clean white linen on the shelves.I don't know if it were sheets or those undergarments we wore.


On the upper shelf of that locker I had a small white statuette of the Holy Mary, looked like plaster (?)/soft (porous) stone and she was folding her hands together in prayer. I thought it was a mini-statuette alike the large one in the church (St.Mary's church probably (!).


It is really wonderful how a few written words can be a trigger for something that lies just beyond the surface of remembering !


Your posts have given me more confidence in those memories. I was confused about them first, and it took me a while to figure out that they probably belonged to two separate lifetimes. Also, the fact that a nun had a baby in the monastery was something I found difficult to accept. It is great to find out that I really can trust what I receive in meditations. :)


PS. I hope you can get your hair fixed nicely and have a wonderful time at the wedding ! :)
 
Sunniva said:
And Karoliina, thanks for the link :eek: :rolleyes: the church looked like that.
Very interesting. :D :thumbsup:


I _think_ I lived there in the first part of the 1300's, but I'm not sure. Besides, the year you got could've been for example the year of your death, you never know. It's great you got results using that cd for the first time. :thumbsup:


Karoliina
 
It's strange how this suddenly starts surfacing. I can't get out of my head what you wrote in the email the other day, Karoliina, about feeling very European. It was almost a prediction about this thread and these memories ;) :D


I hope to try out the cd again today and to concentrate on that man again. :cool:)


Oh, Aili I hope they fixed your hair (you know we can always bring in our secret weapon if not...:tongue::laugh:)
 
Hi everyone!


One of my recent memories was of this era myself, and I was a man.


Deborah, didn't you say we might have known each other in this era too? (even though we can't judge past life recognitions by just feelings and impressions as talked about in another thread) Soooo, who knows, maybe I was there too. :D ;) I also had a dream months ago about you and Ailish hanging out in a monastery place once too when you first met each other.


Wow Ailish, you sure have a wonderful way of presenting your memories and thanks for sharing. What do you think prompted you to have these memories come forth? When did you have them?


Eevee, thanks for sharing too. Was anything going on in your life that might have prompted the memories?


My memory came with about five other ones, but they were just snapshot flashes, one by one they came when Reiki was being done on me. This was a few months ago.
 
Back
Top