A couple of days ago I was reflecting on how special it is that two (or more) souls can find each other again and again in this vast creation and continue to connect in so many different ways, both in and out of bodies. I know this topic is relevant to Carol's new book about how people will reincarnate into the same genetic family they were in before. I also know that most people are fascinated that this does happen and by the stories. Yet sometimes I like to sit back and feel the feelings of souls reconnecting across space and time. I can feel that behind the stories, there is an amazing love and an amazing spiritual connection that keeps bringing us together again and again.
I'm not sure I have any more words about this right now. Mostly I feel awe about how we stay connected against so many forces that could divide us. But if anyone else has any feelings or thoughts about how reincarnation feels from their soul's perspective, I'd love to hear them.
Many blessings,
Bob
I'm not sure I have any more words about this right now. Mostly I feel awe about how we stay connected against so many forces that could divide us. But if anyone else has any feelings or thoughts about how reincarnation feels from their soul's perspective, I'd love to hear them.
Many blessings,
Bob