I'm pretty sure my parents were the police men who shot me execution style in one of my past lives. I died because I refused to snitch on one of the men I lived on the street with. I was a burglar who sold things out of a cart, he was a radical speaker of sorts.
I believe I have been placed with my parents for a good reason, we're very different and I teach them a lot about tolerance, they love to protect me now. I understand what my purpose in THIS life is. I know the person who I defended is in this life, maybe I haven't met them yet. It's frustrating.
Does anyone else have a similar issue?
I believe I have been placed with my parents for a good reason, we're very different and I teach them a lot about tolerance, they love to protect me now. I understand what my purpose in THIS life is. I know the person who I defended is in this life, maybe I haven't met them yet. It's frustrating.
Does anyone else have a similar issue?