For a couple of years now, Maddy has mentioned a friend of hers called 'Jennica'. Every now and then she'll say 'Jennica likes this' or 'Jennica did that' etc but it isn't constantly.
I have questioned her about Jennica. (We don't know a Jennica.) Jennica lives on a mountain. Her dad's name is Rowland or Rownan or something like that. He has yellow hair and brown skin (like daddy's - in other words, he has a tan). Jennica's mum has white skin and brown hair like mine, and eyes the same colour as mine (hazel), according to Maddy.
Maddy said she used to have another mummy and daddy when she used to live near Jennica. Maddy had yellow hair back then, and her mum was mean and made her go to the shops all the time to buy sugar. She said she had five brothers and they treated her 'good' cos she was the only girl. Jennica had a little baby brother called 'John', who died because 'he wouldn't eat'. All this information comes out every now and then without any prompting from me.
I asked her some months ago how she came from her other mummy and daddy to live with me. She said she came on a bus, and she picked me because she thought I looked like I'd be a nice mummy.
Yesterday, she started talking about Jennica again. I asked her if she ever saw Jennica anymore. She said no, she has to go on a bus to get to Jennica's house on the mountain. Then she said, 'we went on a bus in the mountain, and it crashed into some clouds, and I went rolling out of the bus, and there was blood on my hand.' I asked her if any other people on the bus rolled out too, and she said yes, and they hurt their heads and were crying, but she didn't cry.
It crossed my mind that maybe she is talking about a past life, and that was how she died and 'came to me' (on a bus). The reason why she wasn't crying, and the others were, was because she had died and didn't feel any pain?
Anyway, in the car yesterday, she was mumbling away, and I heard her say 'Jennica', but not what she was actually saying. It was as though she was whispering to someone. Then all of a sudden she asked 'who's Joshua?', as if she were asking who someone was that was just mentioned. The only Joshua we know about, is the stillborn son of my sister. Was Jennica talking to her about Joshua?...
I have questioned her about Jennica. (We don't know a Jennica.) Jennica lives on a mountain. Her dad's name is Rowland or Rownan or something like that. He has yellow hair and brown skin (like daddy's - in other words, he has a tan). Jennica's mum has white skin and brown hair like mine, and eyes the same colour as mine (hazel), according to Maddy.
Maddy said she used to have another mummy and daddy when she used to live near Jennica. Maddy had yellow hair back then, and her mum was mean and made her go to the shops all the time to buy sugar. She said she had five brothers and they treated her 'good' cos she was the only girl. Jennica had a little baby brother called 'John', who died because 'he wouldn't eat'. All this information comes out every now and then without any prompting from me.
I asked her some months ago how she came from her other mummy and daddy to live with me. She said she came on a bus, and she picked me because she thought I looked like I'd be a nice mummy.
Yesterday, she started talking about Jennica again. I asked her if she ever saw Jennica anymore. She said no, she has to go on a bus to get to Jennica's house on the mountain. Then she said, 'we went on a bus in the mountain, and it crashed into some clouds, and I went rolling out of the bus, and there was blood on my hand.' I asked her if any other people on the bus rolled out too, and she said yes, and they hurt their heads and were crying, but she didn't cry.
It crossed my mind that maybe she is talking about a past life, and that was how she died and 'came to me' (on a bus). The reason why she wasn't crying, and the others were, was because she had died and didn't feel any pain?
Anyway, in the car yesterday, she was mumbling away, and I heard her say 'Jennica', but not what she was actually saying. It was as though she was whispering to someone. Then all of a sudden she asked 'who's Joshua?', as if she were asking who someone was that was just mentioned. The only Joshua we know about, is the stillborn son of my sister. Was Jennica talking to her about Joshua?...