• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Marquis De Sade Reincarnated

Hello to everyone! I am new to the forum so I do hope I'm posting this thread in the right place... if not, I hope admins will take care of it.

For quite some time I've been searching for anyone having the slightest memory of being Marquis De Sade or at least someone close to him. There is a good reason for me to think that I was somehow connected with him in my past life and I was wondering if there was anyone who shared some memories about him.

I would be very grateful to hear your past life stories regarding the Divine Marquis.

Best regards,

Marita
 
Hiya Maritamari and welcome to the forum :)


Even though I have no memories of this character myself I would love to read some of yours if you want to share :D


Hope you enjoy the forum!
 
Hello Sunniva and thank you for your interest in this topic. It might be a bit controversial for the reason that everything that relates to De Sade is a bit controversial.


I have been interested in 18th century France whole my life and I seem to have a special "knack" for distinguishing anything that is French from that period from other countries of the time (like clothes... when I see a picture of 18th century clothes I can quite accurately say whether it is from France or not, without any thorough knowledge of the fashion of the time). Now of course that does not relate me to the Marquis, but simply to the era.


Since i was a child i had a recurring dream of a person I was sure I knew. Later on, when I first found out about De Sade in my late teens I realized that the man I saw in my dreams when i was a young child strikingly looked like him.


That is why I am in search of any similar stories so that I could try to verify my connection with Marquis.
 
So there is no one with some memories of Marquis De Sade?


It's very important to me and I'd like to hear your stories.


Unfortunately, since it's quite delicate subject I can't tell much about my own memories in public, but if anyone is interested enough and has some information on someone who thinks he/she knew De Sade in past life, please contact me on private.
 
Back
Top