• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Memories as a brother who passed.

bourbs

Bourbs
Little background. My mum was British. My dad Canadian. I was born in England, but we all moved to Canada when I was 2.
As a child I remember asking my mum if she remembered the walks she used to take me on back home.
She asked which ones, and I described the street, the houses all joined together, the fences that looked like big black spears all joined together.
I described myself, my curly hair, and my outfit. I remember her looking stunned, and she said she had never taken me for those walks, as we had moved from that area when I was born, that she used to walk my brother Ricky there all the time.
She then explained that Ricky had been hit by a truck and passed before I was born.
 
So you are your brother's reincarnation? So, you never truly left your parents, that's amazing!


Do you still remember other things?
 
Hi & welcome,


how long have you known this?


Do you know where it was you used to live & does your mother ever talk about it?


Thanks for sharing
 
There is another possibility - that you were with Ricky on the other side, and discussed his life. You were part of his soul group. Of course, the simple answer is that you and Ricky are the same soul.
 
I wish I remembered more. That's about all I remember. Everything on the street is still very vivid in my mind. My mum said the street in England where they walked was exactly as I described, especially the fences.

emikua said:
So you are your brother's reincarnation? So, you never truly left your parents, that's amazing!
Do you still remember other things?
 
Back
Top