• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Movies that resonate with you.

Human beings are grown like cattle to be later used for organs by the rich clients. They are made believe they will be sent - one-by-one, when each one's turn comes, to a kind of a paradise, which they call "Island". In the mean time they must lead a healthy life: smoking and alcohol are prohibited, everybody must observe a strict regime and diet and practice sports, ...

Last edited:
If you watch this movie, watch the director's cut. So much better than the theatrical release. Something about this movie speaks to me.

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (2005) | Full Movie Trailer​

The last of the dogmen ( in french : Le dernier Cheyenne). I can't give you details about the mystery of what is going on in this hidden valley. I also couldn't count how many times I watched it. I have always been attracted to the Native American People. I had dreams and visions while meditating of being an old NA woman but that's all for the moment. Dance with the wolves is also one of my favorite movies and I cannot help crying...

The fates of an apparently random group of strangers who each come into contact with a mysterious figure who they believe possesses the power to grant any wish, in return for which they must carry out a task he assigns them.

2008 - The Red Baron
Notwithstanding some inaccuracies and general discrepancies, somehow they really captured the spirit of the times and people in this one. This trailer is in Deutsch, but the film was done in English.

Time Travel, nothing to do with reincarnation with this comedy but if you could go back to your previous life?
Peggy Sue got married
Here, Peggy Sue faints at a high school reunion and wakes up as a teenager but with the knowledge of an adult.

When she arrives at home.

Hi, folks !
I put these links here as is, for those of you to whom they might be of use.
Couldn't find it in English.
As one of Molière's personages said: "Je prends mon bien où je le trouve".
Regs.

Last edited:
Back