• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Multiple Memories

CGLeonheim

Hope is everlasting
I am a little different then most people I think. I don't have memories of just one past life. I have memories of several of different times and places and people. Some blend together and are hard to discern from each other. I will start with the most recent memory.

When I was a small child around the age of 3-4 I would go to my mother and tell her "You know me." she would reply "Of course I know you. You're my son" I would then reply "No. You knew me when i was man. Before I was your son." I have instinctual knowledge of military style fighting and combat skills. I feel like I was shot in the heart.My mother's father was a Navy Vet, he died when she was 5 from a massive heart attack which I've heard feels like a shot to the chest. I show many similarities to him, I can wiggle my ears just as he could, I remember being a father. i've seen pictures of him and felt memories of when they were taken. I believe I am my own grandfather.
 
CGLeonheim said:
I believe I am my own grandfather.
That would not be unusual. Have you read Carol Bowman's book "Return From Heaven"? Dr. Jim Tucker, who took over when Dr. Ian Stevenson retired, has posted a message on his website saying they no longer investigate claims of same family reincarnation because it has turned out to be so common. As a new member you need to look at the videos in the video archive section. Also, we all have more than one past life. Many people here have described several of their different past life memories. You should start keeping a journal and write everything down. And lastly, welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to the board.


Some us do experience this often


I have for many, many years.


For me, I have to really focus and try filter out


one thing at a time.


My mother was my twin sister.
 
CGLeonheim said:
I am a little different then most people I think. I don't have memories of just one past life. I have memories of several of different times and places and people.
Many people, including me, have memories from multiple lifetimes, so it's not different at all. You are in good company. Thanks for sharing.
 
Back
Top