• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My 3 yr. old says she was beaten & buried in school

Scarlet

New Member
My 3yr. old has done everything early by 1&1/2 she was telling a pretty detailed story of being beaten & buried when she was 5 by class mates & a teacher. I don't have a clue where she could have gotten any ideas like that! She does not talk about it as much anymore but she still insists she has a mean friend named Kayla? We don't know a Kayla. Sometimes she brings up horrible stories of people being beaten and bleeding I am worried about her starting pre-school next year. Any input?
 
Welcome to the Forum Scarlet

It sounds like your daughter is remembering a Past Life - did you write down her expressions - and memories as they happened?
Did you get a sense of what country she lived in that this might have happened? How old was she when she died? Does she have trouble being around people -when not in school?
Is she distressed when she talks about it? Or matter of fact?

I know - a lot of questions. I am trying to determine the best advise I can offer, but I need more information first.
 
thanks for your reply

She is very matter of fact. She does not sound scared. She talks about being 5 alot? She is not in school yet but is very excited to start. She is afraid of having her face covered I can't even put a towel over her face to dry her hair. She is a very bright little girl I have no idea where this would have happened or if she does have a past life although I have stronly expected it for a while. This is something I never gave much thought about untill I herd her story!! Thanks for your reply:)
 
Show here pictures or slide/movie reels of various era's in time, mainly 1910-1947, and see what relates to her; than show her various locations and current events from the perioid she seems most related too from the pictures or reels, and break it down into smaller references. It's a start.
 
Tanks I will try that she says her school is red. Not like the big brick one my son goes to. That is a great idea!
 
Back
Top