• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My 5 year old daughter's past life memories

Julie

My 5 year old daughter was extremely upset about a month ago. Crying and I could not console her. She began asking me if I was going to die. I told her that we all must die, but that I hoped it would be a long time from now. She then told me that her other mommy had died when she was young and that her daddy had to raise her. She told me that her mother's name was Jerissa and her father's name was Michael.

She then told me that she had died when she was 16, when she was killed by a bad man. Her name was Abigail. She said that her father, her sister, Melissa, and her had lived in a little white house in a cornfield in Oklahoma. Since then she has gone on to tell us what her sister's wedding dress looked like, down to details, that her sister had married a "Joe" and had a baby; what the "bad man" was wearing, how he smelled, how he looked, where he shot her, that she was running through the cornfield when he shot her. We have not tried to suppress any of her conversations.

She is having some behavoriol problems now that I think relate directly to this. She is EXTREMELY afraid of guns and loud noises and has been since birth. She COULD NOT know anything about Oklahoma, she has NEVER even seen a cornfield. Before this, I would have not believed in reincarnation, I am a firm "Church of Christ" member. Now, in my own mind, I know that it does exist. I am just looking for help in interpreting all this. Thanks so much. There are more things that she has remembered, but I have written way to much already.

Julie,

Carol has seen your message but she's on the run right now. She will respond here on the Forum as soon as she can. She would also like to email you to give you her toll-free phone number so she can talk to you in person. Yes, she can help you make sense of it. The most important thing to know is that her memory is natural, it won't hurt her, that talking about it helps, and that it will eventually fade. Nothing to worry about.

By the way, you did not write too much. If you have the time, please share more details with the folks here on the Forum. Carol says that everything you say sounds like your daughter is truly remembering a past life. It sounds in general (not the specifics, of course) like many other emails and phone calls she has received from other parents. We think its valuable to share on the Forum to encourage others to do the same.

What state do you live in, if not Oklahoma?

Thank you for sharing,

Steve

------------------
Steve Bowman
Webmaster, www.childpastlives.org

shot at 16

yeap, he "prevented" her married life. sometimes it is illegitimate with Heavens. I suppose your daughter will have to sort this out - why. and when:cool:

Back