• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

my boys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anusia
  • Start date Start date
A

Anusia

Guest
Hi,

I have two boys aged 5 and 6.

From the first moment I saw my first born child I felt like he was my father. And one could say its wishful thinking as I missed my dad a lot after he died about 2 years earlier but I dont think I want my father to be my son! So Im not wishing it! It feels totally nuts. But I believe it is true.. and two days ago I looked at my son and his face suddenly changed into my dads face. I dont know what happened..and why.. I must have seen into his soul or something.. My mother often told me over the years how my son behaves or moves like my dad. Even if they dont really look alike.

Now..my younger son who is now 5 years old.. Has recently told me things like "sometimes I can have another mom". Spontaniusly says out loud or asks.. "when will I have another mom again, mom?" And we have a very beautiful close relationship with my both boys and he isnt saying it because he wants to change me..heh =) Could this have something to do with past life? He also said that the other mom will or would also have blond hair like me. And she loves him too.

Just wanted to share this with you...=)

Anusia
 
Hi Anusia

Welcome to the forum

I couldn't help but pick up on the line where you mentioned looking at your oldest son and seeing your fathers face on him...was it almost like a morph, or a holographic projection???

I know I've experienced this myself before, both in meditation (when the persons relationship to my present is revealed, after the emotions and recognition start "falling into place"), or in waking. I started a thread around a year ago now about a "psychic show" I went to one night - it was just one of those sit in evenings with a clairvoyant and throughout the whole show, I kept entering trance like and meditative states, causing me to see different faces morphing over the guy onstage(no doubt his past personas) - seeing his facial hair disappear, be replaced by a female face and his lips brighten with lipstick was quite something I can tell ya

After the show, I mentioned the occurrences to the other people with me, and my sister's friend just gasped, as she had seen the exact same thing (which didn't really surprise ME as I know and am aware she's very psychic, just doesn't realise it quite herself yet).

On the subject of same family reincarnation, you should try getting hold of a copy of Carol's latest book (if you haven't already that is). It's called Return From Heaven and is focused on cases of children returning to family and familiar bonds.

Being the youngest has started vocalising his memories as well now, you may want to also try and get hold of a copy of Carol's first book Children's Past Lives, which is filled with similar cases of children sharing their memories and in my mind, is a great base to spring off of

I hope you continue sharing here



------------------
Lots of Love
Kelly
 
I Anusia, enjoyed reading your post! I just had to tell you I have similar experiences with my son (age 5), in that he often talks about his 'other mom' and other family. He's also gone on to recite information about prior siblings and where he lived. I am touched when he tells me about how much he misses his other mom, but he always says he loves me and wants to be with me 'this time.' I'm sure we've shared many together, as I felt that recognition the moment he was born and I looked into his eyes. I also had pre-birth communication with him, flashes of his existence, shortly after I met his father which was three years before he was conceived. I really do believe baby spirits enourage the union of chosen couples because I would have never thought this when I first met his father.

Anyway, that is so special if your dad in this life has returned as your son. I can understand it feeling a bit unusual, but spiritually I'm sure it makes perfect sense for the ways of Spirit and Love are infinite...

------------------
~*~Namaste~*~
 
I've noticed my face change when I stare at my face in the mirror in dark or very dim light.It's hard to do cause I need to stare really hard and blinking sort of stops it making you need to start over.
 
This face changing scared me a little but it was like a face on top of his. And the hair and everything changed.. I was studying for quite a while before that happened so i might have been like meditating. that moment. Isnt studying or reading having the same effect on mind as meditation?

I will have to look for those books and find out more=)

This is a little bit strange times for me because I see something is strongly waking in me and things are happening.. Makes me a bit nervous too.

Thanks

Anusia

------------------
IN REAL LIFE AS IN DREAMS NOTHING IS QUITE LIKE IT SEEMS
 
Hi Anusia

Chances are - you accessed or entered an altered state of consciousness - and with your mind free, you were able to perceive much deeper than you can/could in normal waking….this is all very normal…and yes, studying and reading can both have the same effects, especially if we get “lost” into our own thoughts and block off our conscious control.

I think you will really enjoy Carol’s books and find a wealth of information in them - that you have, or maybe have yet to discover and experience with your two little loves. Both books set up a lot of ground work, research and cases of both children and parents all going through the same thing you are currently experiencing – I’m sure you will gain a lot from them

And Anusia – you’d be surprised how many people got their “spiritual awakening” through experiences with their kids that opened their eyes and made them look and accept answers and possibilities that they hadn’t even considered before. (There are dozens of threads in here alone that illustrate that). So don’t worry...just relax, go with the flow and enjoy yourself


------------------
Lots of Love
Kelly


[This message has been edited by Kelly (edited 02-21-2002).]
 
Back
Top