• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My daughter's Birthmarks

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum. It is nice to meet so many people who believe in reincarnation and also to read about your experiences. I am a Hindu so I completely believe in reincarnation as a fact.

I need your help interpreting my eight month old daughters birthmarks. She has a birthmark right in the middle of her forehead between her eyebrows and another one at the back of her head where her hair kind of ends (at the nape of her neck) again, exactly in the center. I guess you could draw an imaginary line from one to the other passing through the center of her brain.

Do you think this was a fatal gunshot wound from her past life??

Any thoughts appreciated.
 
Hello and welcome to the forum.


My initial thoughts were that your daughter's birthmarks could be a physical sign of a gunshot wound in a previous life, but it's hard to say when she is too young to be showing any signs of remembering a past-life.


Of course she may not remember anything at all, but do keep your ears and eyes open as she grows older, and remember to write down anything unusual that she says.


I know all of that is a long way off yet, but in the meantime, you may enjoy reading Carol's books Children's Past Lives and Return From Heaven.


You may also enjoy reading through this thread: The Four Sign's of Children's Past Life Memory


If you use the search facility here, there are other posts in the forum on the topic of birthmarks that you may find interesting.


I hope you enjoy your time here, and please keep us updated on any developments with your daughter.


Chris - :)
 
Hi and welcome!


I was a foster carer for many years and I saw marks like these on a number of babies. They are known as stork marks or angel kisses and are very common. In most cases they fade and disappear as the child gets older.


The medical profession believe such marks are caused by the way small capillaries (blood vessels) form under the skin before birth.


I think if both or one of these birth marks is still present when your daughter reaches adulthood, then it may be significant and a sign of some past life injury.


Hope you enjoy your time here.


Angelcat :)
 
ChrisR and Angelcat


Thanks very much for your response. It may be nothing of significance, but I just thought it was interesting.
 
Hello Believe2007


and welcome :) - it certainly is interesting - thank you for sharing


and it will be even more interesting if you keep us updated.


I think birthmarks - specially if they might point to pastlives are a fascinating phenomenon


Clivia
 
Back
Top