Obie
Senior Registered
I have a friend who I will call Jackie. She has a boy 6 years old who I will call Roan.
Last night she put him to bed when I was over visiting. That boy would not stop crying. I asked her why and she said she was confused as to his behavior since he never behaves like that.
She gave Roan some juice in a Spiderman cup. He didnt drink it and got really upset since the cup was wasted. Jackie told him that the cup isnt wasted since its porcelain and she can wash it and he will have it tomorrow. Then she was drinking her water and she poured the remaining water that she didnt drink down the drain and Roan started howling. He was upset she was wasting that much water and refused to go to bed. He was kicking screaming and crying.
Jackie who also believes in reincarnation thought what I was thinking. Was her son having PL flashbacks from living in a third world nation.
Last night she put him to bed when I was over visiting. That boy would not stop crying. I asked her why and she said she was confused as to his behavior since he never behaves like that.
She gave Roan some juice in a Spiderman cup. He didnt drink it and got really upset since the cup was wasted. Jackie told him that the cup isnt wasted since its porcelain and she can wash it and he will have it tomorrow. Then she was drinking her water and she poured the remaining water that she didnt drink down the drain and Roan started howling. He was upset she was wasting that much water and refused to go to bed. He was kicking screaming and crying.
Jackie who also believes in reincarnation thought what I was thinking. Was her son having PL flashbacks from living in a third world nation.