• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Funny Valentine

So here is the $64 question: Is there a past life reason for your medical problems? Have you ever looked into that? Too bad you never got to meet Roger Woolger or Helen Wambach.

argonne1918 said:
So here is the $64 question: Is there a past life reason for your medical problems? Have you ever looked into that? Too bad you never got to meet Roger Woolger or Helen Wambach.
Plain and simple -- religious persecution. This was not something I knew how to say as a child because it was a little complex for a 6 year old mind to fathom and express in verbal language. My parents were constantly trying to piece together the puzzle and came up with their own possible theories.

When I was 18, my Dad gave me his simplified version of events that took place during my childhood. He said that I spoke about 'reincarnation' as a fact over and over again from the age of 2 to the age of 5. He said he worked as much as possible to put it to rest and felt it was out of my mind at the age of 5, because if it was brought up - I wouldn't recall it or - I didn't want to talk about it any more.

Then at the age of six - it raised it head again after the medical condition came to light. What my Dad told me was, the testimony I gave at the time was - someone older and bigger than me - cornered me after school - and thought I was a 'sinner' who needed to be saved. They were trying to convert me (as a 6 year old) to accept 'their Savior' as my own. When I told them I had no idea what they were talking about - I was thrown to the ground and my body was stomped on until it damaged my heart. What my Dad told me at the age of 18 was - I told them that this person was telling me they were going to teach me a lesson - not to talk about things I wasn't supposed to talk about. My Dad told me that the horrify aspect for him was trying to get me to tell them what happened and from he gathered from it - I was talking about a person who had 'been possessed' by an evil spirit. As a child, I referred to this 'group of spirits' as monsters.

He said that afterwards - was when the 'trips home' to a light started. That sparked renewed interest in the 'past lives' and I was constantly trying to get my parents to explain it to me - through the past life association. My Dad told me that I was constantly talking about his past lives and my Mom's past lives and thought they should know about it as I did. He said (as a child) I felt I was getting all the answers on the other side, but when I came back - I was losing them in the 'transformation' process.

There was a period from the age of 7 to 9 where the 'reincarnation' thing was a big issue for me - and my parents were terrified that someone was going to eventually get to me and 'finish' the job that had started and kill me off for good.

Of course, now I have accurate details for myself - and my Dad's summery of it was not that far off course. There were terrified that if superstitious minds overheard my talk - my life would be in mortal danger. My parents where not trying to suppress my testimony as much as they were trying to raise me up to understand the 'dangers' present in the world in which we lived.

In the past life - I had stood up for truth as God had given it to me to know and this was in opposition to the organized Church authorities of that time. They tortured my body in public to set an example for others - and the brutality of it led to the heart rupturing.

This is why the subject of 'reincarnation' came up again after the age of six. When I was a 'spirit' outside the body of the boy I was - it would have an understanding of the past life connection. There was supposed to be a 'good reason' for this - and once I was back in the body of a boy - I failed to grasp that 'good reason' once my body was racked with pain.

I think it is no secret that many religions throughout the history of the world have been infiltrated by 'corrupt' political minds and tortured those whom they felt opposed to for the sake of political power. And I feel it still goes on today. Spiritual truth's gets thrown out the window in the process.

My Mom pleaded with me as a child,

"Don't go poking the devil in his behind son. Not while your a child. Let me have my time with your first. No Mother wants to see her child die before she does. Next time your out and about roaming like you do - if run into God - express my wish to God. If the two of you have fight a planned with the Devil in the future - make plans for that after I am gone from the world. Spare me that agony. God already knows this because I am sending that request every night in my prayer. I don't think you do and I need God to explain it to you so you understand my hearts desire on this matter."

My Mom told me that she was poor, uneducated and a simple woman and the only dream she ever had in this world was 'motherhood.'

But yeah, the simple answer to that $64 question is - the connection was 'religious persecution.'

Sincerely,

DKing

argonne1918 said:
Too bad you never got to meet Roger Woolger or Helen Wambach.
If my memory is correct about the date of the conversation I had with my Dad under a tree - the location of that tree would place it 1969-70. We only lived in that house during that period. I don't recall a name ever being used. The only thing that was significant to me - was it was a professional or expert who took the testimony of children seriously. The reason it stood out in my mind was - there were other children talking and saying what I was saying. I was not alone. The other thing was - there was an adult somewhere in the world taking children seriously. In my young mind - my attitude was - there was someone trying to 'get to the bottom' of it.

In 1988, after another NDE in Hawaii - the subject of reincarnation came up again in the aftermath. I knew that a 'loophole' in my memory had been created and I had limited access to my childhood memories again and how they all related to the 'near-death experiences' back then. I went to the library to research what was available at the time. Of course the pioneer was Stevenson but I ran into a book from an author whom I felt was right on. I know the year was 1988 and the book touched on the subject of reincarnation and case studies. I don't think the author was a psychologist, therapist or psychiatrist as the others had been. A case story he wrote about jumped off the page at me. It was about a 'teenager' who had committed suicide and was reincarnated back into the same family again. Everything I read from this author touched on the truth as I knew it from my 'near-death's' and from the vague remembrance of childhood - I had at the time.

If my memory serves me on this - it was by dual authors and in my search - I found a book that seems familiar. It is called "Lives to Remember: Case Study on Reincarnation" by Peter Underwood and Leonard Wilder." I have never been able to find a book quote to be sure - but if it has a case study of a teenager who committed suicide and is reborn back into his family again - it is a great book in my opinion. It was the first time I ever read anyone writing about reincarnation - and the first set of stories I heard beyond my own.

Everything I read in 1988 pointed to Ian Stevenson as the pioneer who was breaking new ground and opening up doors. When I read about him - I wished I could have gone back in time to being a child and kiss him on his cheek. At the time, I knew my memory was going to be short lived and it was about to be buried again.

One of the things I was warned about (personally) in 1978 and 1988 in my 'near-death' experiences that I retained a memory of was a warning - not to use 'hypnotherapy' administered by another to try and uncover the 'buried and hidden' memories of my past lives. I was curious about it from time to time as an adult and when ever I entertained that idea - that warning would come back with a sense of 'dread' and doom. I had the understanding that a 'specific spirit' was put in charge of my 'past life' recall. It was like a guardian of sorts and nothing could get back into the conscious mind again without that 'spiritual authority.' I had to go the path of 'spontaneous' recall. With that in mind, I don't think that even if the chance came up to meet either Roger or Helen - if 'spirit' would have allowed me to open up that hidden file and verbalize any recall. I don't feel this was a 'warning' against hypnotherapy in general. It was more specifically designed for my own case and the harm it would do to me if my mind wasn't prepared to deal with the 'heavy avalanche' involved. Nothing to do with them or their great work - as much as it was me and my specific set of circumstances.

Sincerely,

DKing

The last time I spoke to my Dad in 1999 - he brought up reincarnation again. The memories of my childhood were still hidden away concerning that subject. I thought it was off the wall. I had a memory of reading the books in 1988 and the reason I felt I read them was due to a 'strange dream' I had about my cousin. My cousin committed suicide in 1988 and in a 'vision' of the night - his spirit appeared to me and told me that he was coming back into the world and would be my 'nephew.' I never spoke to anyone about that dream. I wanted to confirm it for myself. I felt if "God" wanted others to know about it - he would give them a dream in the middle of the night. As far as my mind was concerned in 1988 - I had never spoken to anyone in my family about reincarnation so I thought it was off the wall.

My Dad was looking at me strange trying to study my reaction.

"You still don't remember do you? All those time when you was a kid and those tales you told of your adventures in another life you prior to this one?"

My Dad told me that my 'forgetfulness' made is seem like it was all 'unreal.' That I had never had all those talks with him.

He went on to tell me about him and his cousin and how - when they were children - they talked a great deal about living a past life together. My Dad that experience is sort of what prepared him for what he went through with me. He felt he had grown out of it and put it aside but that I was having trouble growing out of it and putting it aside.

He went on to tell me how the events of my childhood inspired him to go and look for details to confirm his own past life memory. He said he didn't know how he knew it but he knew the exact spot where he had died in a past life. It was an Indian raid in the New Mexico region back in the frontier days. He said he was like some sort of scout and got side tracked into Indian territory alone. He said he was outnumbered and they had fresh horses while his was 'wore out' from the long haul he had been on. He said the thought in his mind was his end had come and he didn't want to fall into the hands of the Indians and die a horrible death. So - he consciously made a choice to find a cliff and jump off it to his own death. He said he could recall falling off the cliff not knowing what to expect when he hit the ground and just thought he was going to go to sleep. What he found was - after impact - he was very much alive but in a transparent form.

"I was a ghost, no doubt about it. There was no difference between me as a man and me as a ghost. I watched them injuns come after my body. I guess they wasn't satisfied that they didn't get to torture me some - so - they went to hacking my body up for firewood. I stood there and watched them burn my body in some sort of ceremonial passage. I guess it was some sort of sign of respect and them giving me what they thought was a proper burial. I remember my 'ghost' being puzzled by the whole thing - not quiet sure what to make of it."

There was some other details my Dad shared and then said he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do without a body and was wondering if that was it. Then something happened to him in a blinding light - and that is where his memory of it stopped.

My Dad said he found the cliff and it was exactly as he recalled. He told me that he found other details that matched his memory - about the "Indians" that lived in that region and other historical facts that matched his memory. He said after that, he was 100% positive in reincarnation.

This happened a year before my parents split up. He told me,

"Your Mom was with me and she wasn't sure about what I was going through. I had always convinced her to have an open mind toward you but she became convinced that what you were going through was contagious and I had caught it. I think it pushed your Mom away to an opposite extreme. She was dead set against me sharing the details with you at that age."

This happened when I was 14. A year later my parents did spilit and I felt my Mom was like Jekyll and Hyde afterwards when it came to the subject of reincarnation. I once told her,

"Who is you? What have you done with my Mom? I have no idea who this woman is standing before me starring back at me though the body of my Mom?"

She shut down any support of it and felt it was in my best interest to 'pluck those ideas' out of my mind like weeds. For a few weeks, my Mom and I were like a cat and dog.

I eventually swore a vow to her - that I would never bring up the subject of reincarnation to her - every again. That didn't mean I wasn't going to talk about it if God asked me to. It just meant that if God asked me to talk to my Mom about - I was going to tell God to go talk to her himself and leave me out of it.

There was some closure with my Dad and a year later, there was some closure with my Mom and me.

Sincerely,

DKing

dking777....... you've mentioned about spirits / souls / guides coming to visit you. Once your parents passed back over to the other side, did they contact you at all with any validations or acknowledgments?

At the age of 15, my Mom had a theory that what I had was 'genetic.'

"You done inherited that nonsense from your Daddy. I got a little time left with you before you get out in the world on your own and I get that out of you."

I had a prophetic vision come to me one evening and gave it to her in "God's name." I told her it wasn't me that was going to see it come true as much as it was going to be God who saw it through - and when the prophetic vision came to pass - she would know whose hand was involved in reincarnation. I was given the details and passed them on to my Mom as they were given to me.

There was going to come a time when I would enter the world as a man and return to her. When I returned, I would help her buy a 'crappy white trailer' and help her repair it. I would stay with her a brief time and she was to know - that was going to be our final time together in this lifetime.

"It will be the final moments of our relationship of Mother and Son - so - take advantage of it and prepare yourself for our farewell to one another. You want be long for this world after that."

I can recall my Mom seating on the edge of her seat. She wouldn't argue or debate if I had stated it was coming to her in 'God's name.' I was expressing many details about this moment to come in the future. I really had no idea what it was about myself. I was listening in on it as much as she was but I enjoyed watching her 'wiggle' in her seat because some things were being said which only she understood. What ever was being said was getting her attention.

I then told her,

"You may not believe in reincarnation now - but after that event comes to pass you better start preparing yourself for what you look like in a diaper - because that is where your headed."

I told her that a day would come when her spirit would be embedded in a baby's body and a 'spirit' would show up and when it did - all the memories of the life she shared with me as Mother and Son were going to flood back to her mind again.

"Your going to be a grown woman laying in a baby bed in a baby's body with a diaper on and you ain't going to know how to get up and go to the bathroom. The sight of me, and the memories flooding back is going to be going on while your wetting your diaper. Then your going to know just how true reincarnation is because seeing is believing. I am going to get the last laugh because you are going to see that spirit is me. I am going to be there to tell you 'told you so."

I told my Mom we were going to share a laugh together because she would get the joke and understand all the conversations I had in my own childhood and how in the end - she decided to stand against me and in doing so - stand against the truth. I told her,

"Your going to be laying in the bed and wishing you had asked for some pointers from me about living with these sort of memories. You will be on your own and knowing it is your own dang fault."

I told my Mom she was going to be wearing my shoes in the next life because she was going to be partnered up with an 'unbelieving' Mom who was going to look at her (in the new body) with doubt and skepticism and trying 'pluck it out of her' new mind like a weed.

"What you reap is what you sow. You will be getting to taste the fruit of your labor in that next life."

I went on to warn her.

"You is going to be in a world of hurt when you get up to that tender coming of age story. You is not going to run to your classmates and tell them what you can recall of your past life. You might want to consider keeping that secret to yourself. Cause in the next life - it ain't going to be sugar and spice for you. You take a look in them britches you be wearing at the time, you going to find a puppy dog tail is attached to you down below. Being that I just went through the coming of age, I can tell you it ain't going to set right in the other boys mind if you tell them you can remember being a Momma with a son from a past life, especially if you is cute. Them boys will be chasing you around that playground for all the wrong reasons. That is the only and final advise your going to get from me on reincarnation. When you look up and see my spirit hovering over your baby bed - you will know I gave you all the advise I could about dealing with it for yourself when you find yourself wearing my shoes."

In 1975, when I told my Mom this -we were laughing so hard we had to hold our sides. My Mom and I had tears in our eyes from laughing hard and she was shaking her head saying I had her going.

In 2000, my Mom was struggling trying to collect disability and I changed course and headed her direction. Both of us had long forgotten that afternoon of laughter we shared back in 1975, until I walked upon this 'crappy white trailer' in our pursuit to get her settled in some where with her disability. It as a deja vu moment for the both of us. I could recall telling her something about a vision I had - and her it was. We just took it as a positive sign to sign the contract and get the deed transferred into her name. I went to work doing the repairs and it set in that this was near the end for her. It wasn't a stretch of the imagination. She had been diagnosed with a condition that was going to run it course and she wasn't going to live from it.

We were driving in a car one day and she came out of the blue with it.

"What is it with you and all the soul mates you've had come into your life? Is that something to do with reincarnation. You was always trying to talk sense into your Momma about that but I was too stubborn to listen. I would have a mind to listen to it now if you care to pass me on some pointers to get them kind of soul mates come to you that I have seen."

I was totally shocked. I never liked to use the word soul mate. I felt we had talked about it the past but it was long forgotten. I asked her to explain the word 'soulmate' to me.

"Your lovers Son. You think I don't know. How much have you forgotten Son. You do your family by keeping it discrete like you was raised to do. All the ones I have met - these is true to you Son. A Momma knows this thing. I was set to prove you wrong that no good could come of it. I am here making my confession to you Son. I have tested everyone I could and everyone of them had a 'true love' in their heart for you. A Momma knows these things. I was always expecting to find some 'rotteness' in it and you proved me wrong every time. What pointers can you give your Momma about. If reincarnation is true, which I am not saying it is or it isn't at this point. Just in case I am wrong. Cause you done prove me wrong on other matters that has made me change my mind. What can I do to get me the kind of lovers you had in your life - in case I find myself having to come into this world and do it all over again."

I just started laughing and shacking my head. She was asking what was so funny and I sort of peaked over and looked down toward her legs and said,

"Don't look to me like your need your diaper changed yet. Ain't much advice I can give you other than what has already been given on this matter."

My Mom started laughing so hard - it got me to laughing. I don't know if I really got the punchline like she did. It was one of those things that came out of my mouth and I confused where it came from. She pulled the car over to wipe the tears out of her eyes saying,

"Oh my gawd. You do remember that don't you? I have been slowly remember this since you talked me into buying that trailer you talked me into. I guess God is about to teach me a lesson. I will be counting on you to be there for me Son, when the time comes. It is sort of comforting to know I am going to get to see you again in your glory and know and remember the love we share. If that promise is meant to come true, don't let your Momma down. I will be expecting to share a laugh with you if I have to start out in this world all over again."

In all honesty - I had no idea what my Mom was talking about when she pulled over and spoke to me. It was something I felt I had trained myself to do. I had a mental block in place and I was enjoying our time together and the laughter we got to share that day. I had a deep strong 'intuition' that I was never going to see her alive in this world again - once I left and moved on with my life.

Anyone who knew my Mom knew that getting an apology out of her was like getting blood out of a rock. I took it as a very special moment and moved on with my life.

When I got the news that she passed away - I wasn't crying about it like most people do. I was crying because I finally recalled what that conversation had been about in the car. It wasn't good-bye for us as much as it was - until we meet again. It is comforting to know that she lived out her final days with that promise on her mind. It wasn't a promise from me as much as I felt it was a promise from God - and I know God is going to see it fulfilled in the future. I will live my final days here - looking forward to the laughter we are going to get to share again in remembrance of a life shared and the love gained from it.

Sincerely,

DKing

Allen said:
dking777....... you've mentioned about spirits / souls / guides coming to visit you. Once your parents passed back over to the other side, did they contact you at all with any validations or acknowledgments?
I was writing out the last post when you posted this question. Hope you find the answer in that. After the age of 28, I didn't like for 'spirit's' to contact me directly. To me, it is too hard on the senses. After the age of 28, I had the understanding that in order for a 'spirit' to contact me - I had to consent to it. And even then, they are not allowed to 'disturb' my 'mental block' of forgetfulness. The last person I recall trying to contact me from spirit was my Grandmother in 1998. The only reason (I feel) she broke through like she did - was due to a promise we gave to God when I was 8 years old. It was just audio and mild. She wanted to make a 'visual' appearance to me and I flatly refused. I told her I had enough contacts with spirits to last me several life times. It is not easy for me. It 'stuns' you sort of like a 'wild deer' getting caught up in the headbeams.

I got caught up in the 'role' of something like a 'medium' from 1978 to 1983. I spent five years having 'spirits' show up at my house trying to get me to go to a funeral to pass on a message to a loved one left behind. I have 100's of memories with vivid spiritual contact. Others needed a 'confirmation' of an afterlife - or continuation. It was always in answer to a prayer the family member had given God. I was just a messenger called upon to do my duty. For me, there would be no prayer in place for me to call that sort of 'vision' to me in God's name. It is not a 'need' for me as much as it may be for others. Than again, the spirits of my parents could be standing over my shoulder as I write this - and I wouldn't know. A part of me feels when I write and share here - I am actually writing to them - in a strange way. Trying to sort through these 'new/old' memories and making my peace with it.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know.

Sincerely,

DKing

Seeing your parents through different eyes with your additional postings I am really in awe of your father for doing as he did to find the right doctor for you. Kudos to him.

Your Mom, too, for trying to debunk those who claimed to be soulmates. Some of us have to see the proof ourselves. Looks like she found it.

A question, how are things with your nephew, and has Mom reappeared in a new body?

dking777.... Thank you for the additional information. I read what you wrote, and pondered it some, and am trying to come to my own resolution or understanding.

My original thought and question was geared towards wondering if the souls that lived as your parents came back to say something like "Yep, you were right and we weren't listening", but then it came to me that experiencing a lifetime of not remembering, not 'knowing' might have been the plan all along - for your sake and theirs. Might have been what you agreed to anyway for this lifetime. If that's the case, then there'd be no need to come back with a 'you were right' acknowledgment.

argonne1918 said:
And the tabloid "National Enquirer" was the only newspaper who would carry articles on reincarnation and other paranormal subjects.
I found this interesting quote from Stevenson.

"The National Enquirer is our enemy, because what they do is damaging. They sensationalize, distort and misrepresent," Stevenson said. "It's a shame the you're often judged by what the National Enquirer does rather than what we publish ourselves." The Freelance Star - Aug 26, 1983
It is strange how memory works. For years, I couldn't remember anything and now - I get triggered to recall vivid details of conversations I shared back 40 years ago.

I can recall during the time when 'reincarnation' became the 'subject' on my 6th grade schoolyard. I had never heard of the "National Enquirer" until one of my classmates said, "you should sell your story to the National Enquirer." I didn't know anything about it and went home to talk to my parents. They laughed. They knew it for what it was -- a joke. They felt if anything ever got printed in their 'rag mag' then our family would become the laughing stock of town.

I started reading it for myself around that time. Most the time people I knew would ask, "what are you reading that trash for?" When I spoke to my classmates about it - it seem the general conscious was - it was trash and not to be taken seriously.

Strange thing is - during my 'blackout' periods - I could always remember being 'fascinated' by the "National Enquirer" for a few months and getting 'ribbed' for it. I could never recall what it was I was looking for in those pages. I must have found it because I quickly dropped it and refused to ever look at those pages again. There was a sadness to it - that it seemed they 'ridiculed' the subject in 'tongue in cheek' manner as if to really 'throw their noses' up at it. (Or so I thought.)

Finally solved the riddle of why I was so fascinated by that tabloid for a while.

Sincerely,

DKing

Allen said:
If that's the case, then there'd be no need to come back with a 'you were right' acknowledgment.
For me, I felt I got that from the both of them. I feel the verbalization and acknowledgment while they were alive in the human world was far superior than anything they could have said to me as spirits. To me, if their spirits came to me and said they finally knew what I was talking about - it would have been sort of like a cop out. There is not a 'spirit' in the 'celestial scheme of things that don't know about reincarnation. Over there it is, 'so what, what else is new?"

No - the amazing part to me is - if I was to try and tell anyone who knew my Mom that she had 'admitted that she may have been wrong' those who knew her wouldn't believe me. It would be easier for them to believe maybe her 'ghost' came to see me - but not that she would every halfway admit she may have been wrong. That is what makes it so classic for me.

Sincerely,

DKing

Mama2HRB said:
Your Mom, too, for trying to debunk those who claimed to be soulmates. Some of us have to see the proof ourselves.
When I was 14 my Mom went out of her way to research what she could about 'soul mates.' I was sort of stunned by it at the time and asked,

"I thought you didn't believe in soul mates?"

She replied by saying,

"I don't. You do. I am not doing this for me. I am learning this for you."

My Mom believed in the possibility of 'one' soul being the other half or destined to be our mates for eternity - but she had a had time grasping my definition of it being a 'soul connection' from a past life. I told her,

"You were my first soul mate Mom. You was the first one I knew I had lived a previous life with."

She always told me not to go around telling people that. That was part of the reason for the promise given. In her next life, I am going to return the favor when my spirit shows up and she recalls - everything about our past life together as Mother and Son.

My Mom was my closet companion when I was 14. She was all on my side and trying to help me come to terms with the 'spiritual and mystical' insight pointing toward the 'funny valentine.' The thing that tripped my Mom up was when three 'soul mates' (or past life connections) showed up at once. She told me,

"Son, how you do it? All you need is one. Everyone in the world is searching for one. How you got three of them showing up fighting for your attention?"

Eventually I told her - that none of them were the 'funny valentine' and there where not the ones I owed my heart to. My Mom said she was still prepared to give her blessing - only if it was proved to her mind that the one I introduced her to was the funny valentine I had spoke about at the age of 8. Her statement was - she was my Mother she would know. My Dad did get to speak to him on the phone and told me he knew right away he was the one I had spoken about all those years. Of course, the funny valentine died before he could be introduced to my Mom. I feel my Dad knew what happened but he never spoke to me about it. My Dad spoke to my Mom about it. She did bring it up once. She said my Dad had mentioned someone he had spoken to on the phone and everyone had been talking on the grapevine about my search coming to an end. I had tears in my eyes when she brought it up and told her to look at my tears and get her answer - and never speak to me about it again.

My Mom told me the world was full of 'wolves' dressing up in 'sheep's' clothing. When it came to my 'type of attraction' she thought the world was full of nothing but 'wolves' pretending to be sheep's - for lustful and worldly purposes only. She felt they would line up to promise me the moon -only to leave me standing behind in a cloud of dust with broken dreams.

In the end - I feel I achieved what I had been after for many years. She gave me her blessing.

Sincerely,

DKing

Mama2HRB said:
Seeing your parents through different eyes with your additional postings .....
When I write - I try to stay true to my childish perspective to capture that essence. I did notice that maybe I wasn't painting a fuller picture and the idea that the writings might cast them in a 'negative' light sort hurt. There were alot of issues they had to tackle from an adult perspective (which as a child) I was totally naive and blind to. Now, I feel totally blessed they were a part of my life and wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea because of my childish attitude back then. (After all, I was only a child back then.)

Sincerely,

DKing

Mama2HRB said:
A question, how are things with your nephew, and has Mom reappeared in a new body?
My understanding of the prophetic promise - is - my 'spirit' will appear to her when she is a newborn. I am not going to see her while I am alive in this body.

My Mom saw my 'spirit' many times during my 'near-death experiences.' I was very aware of this memory when I spoke to her at the age of 15 - as she was aware of the memory. My Mom didn't like recalling those episodes when she 'saw something' but didn't know what it was. So, the promise was made in 1975 - I told her she would see me like she had before when I was getting undress to get 'naked.' That was my families way of referencing the many times the would 'see something' and not sure what to make of it.

They would see an image of my physical body depart and it would look just like I looked at the time. They would see me disappear and get frantic. Of course, they thought of me as a child and I was trying to explain "I grew up" on the other side and was my own man and very capable of taking care of myself. They both insisted I 'get naked' in front of them. That meant shedding my 'physical image' for the 'spiritual image.' I was so used to 'climbing out of my body' and getting to the light 'ASAP.' I didn't like the idea of hanging around. When they asked why I said,

"Them critters Mom. Them critters will come after me. They see me standing there looking like a little boy - the will get me."

This of course scared my parents and they wanted to see how I was able to take care of myself. My parents later described 'what they thought they saw' those time they saw me shed my physical transparent image.

There would be an impulsion of light - where my 'image' would grow to what some call the aura. One second I would be there standing like a little boy and the next minute I would explode to the size of a humanoid shaped 'Big Foot.' After a few seconds there would be an implosion of light and it would be reduced down to the size of a 'tiny bubble' or orb. I would 'fly' up to my parents face and let my 'face' shine though to let them know it was me inside the 'orb.' That is what I called 'being naked.' The explosion of light that was the 'big foot' aura was what I called 'my long johns.'

So the promise was - I would show myself in my 'long johns' again like I had done before. My Mom understood this in 1975 because she had 'seen this' many times. So - I take it from that - we are not going to met again until I am able to show myself in my 'long johns' or the 'massive humanoid' shape of light that is going to 'trigger recall' in her new body. The only way I know that can happen is during a 'near-death' experience or when I finally leave this world and my current life behind.

My nephew - it is sort of complicated. I had to leave town in 2000 after my visit with my Mom due to a political situation I got involved with back in 1980. I don't talk about it to anyone and have never expressed anything to my family. It is sort of convert and I had to get off the grid when a political party was elected to high office in 2001. I tried to prepare my nephew for my departure and warned him he might not hear from me for years - and might not ever hear from me again. Cloak and dagger stuff involved. The smoke finally cleared a couple of years ago and I came back on the radar scope and contacted a friend back home. My nephew was there and was totally mad at me. I can't tell him anything about the political situation yet - so - I haven't been able to explain to him why it was important for me to disappear from his young life like I did.

The promise I gave my 'cousins' spirit in 1988 was to walk with my nephew for the first decade - which I did. I have never spoke to anyone in my family about my 'knowledge' from a dream - and I have never spoken to him about it. The political situation I got involved with - was due to an issue my cousin faced in the world. So, it was and is - all connected. The thing that boggles my mind - still to this day - is having 'hidden knowledge' revealed to you about the identity associated with someone's past lives - and for that person to be in total denial of it with no conscious understanding what so ever.

In the future maybe. If not, there is always the next life.

Sincerely,

DKing

I had the 'dream' with my cousin in 1988 prior to my 'nephews' birth. I felt that I was being instructed to drop what I was involved with and depart back to the mainland to keep a promise to his heart and soul. I was involved in a political situation that called for a period 'calm' or rest. My plans would depend on which political party was in high office. I started making preparations to go back to the area my Grandparent's lived and lay low there for awhile - until I could get a gauge on the political climate.

I got close to my nephew during that time. I was waiting for 'words' to pop out of his mouth about that 'dream' to confirm it. It was mind boggling because all he wanted to do was 'cry, eat and mess his diaper.'

It wasn't until the year 2000 that words came out of my nephews mouth that gave me confirmation. I was preparing myself for what I saw on the horizon. I was traveling abroad again for sort of reconnaissance for a safe place to dwell for the unrest I felt ahead. I was trying to prepare my nephew as best I could because as far as I knew - if things went a certain way - I could disappear off the map all together. How do you tell this to a 12 year old mind.

So I told him about my memory of my 'near-death experience' in 1988 and how I felt I had seen him prior to his birth. I told him my belief that when we left this world - we all meet up on the other side and are as happy as we have ever been. I wanted him to know that no matter what happened - if I left the world - to know I was in heaven saving a spot for him.

While I was talking - he was scratching his and twisting his head - deep in thought. He then asked me,

"Uncle, do you think before we come here to live - that maybe we lived her before with different bodies?"

I had given up on every hearing any words from him, so I was a little shocked and unprepared. I didn't want to put ideas in his head about it so I asked,

"I don't know. What do YOU think about that. Seems you been thinking hard on something these last few minutes. What's your thoughts?"

He told me,

"I don't know. It is hard for me to wrap my mind around it but it comes to me at times. I think it not like I think it. I think it like I know it."

I asked him to tell me what he felt he knew about it. He told me,

"I had a Mom back then and she had red hair. I was awful sad to see her cry when I left. Sometimes I wake up and I can still see hear crying just she is in the room with me at night. It makes me sad is all. Why do you think that is?"

I told him what I thought was right for his ears to hear in that moment but never acknowledged what I knew about it. It just didn't seem appropriate. I flew overseas and came back when I heard of my Mom's troubles. That is when I met with my Mom for the last time.

I got my nephew alone afterwards and tried to get him to revisit that conversation we had shared. It had made a lasting impression on me and I felt I had a few things to add. My nephew said,

"Uncle, I have no idea what your talking about. I don't remember talking to you about that. Seems like that would be important enough to remember."

I have never mentioned it again. I felt I got the confirmation I was promised in that dream back in 1988. It is one of God's mysteries and I just enjoyed the moment while it lasted. During my time with my nephew - I felt he was an 'angel' in disguise sent to me from heaven.

And he dreamed, and behold, there was a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it!

Sincerely,

DKing

For many years, I had to accept 'reincarnation' on faith. (1978-2000) When it came to 'spiritual' revelations giving to me in dreams - or the 'vague' memories I had from my 'near-death' experiences - I had human doubts creeping into play. I had a gauge effect in my belief. Sometimes, 51% belief and 49% doubt. Sometimes, 99% belief and 1% doubt. It wasn't until 2000 that it came to me 'beyond a shadow of a doubt."

Prior to that - I accepted "on faith" the story I felt had filtered though me for the sake of the ears of my friend. (The arcade parable.) It worked for him in the moment and I felt it had been directed at his mind more so than my own. In 1988, doubts started creeping in again and couldn't get past my own quest for a 'purpose' or 'meaning' to it all. I was happy. I felt peace and harmony within myself, but I was looking around and seeing the suffering of many others. I didn't get it. Why were people here to suffer? I started feeling a little guilty about being so happy. (I had a guy tell me once - I was too 'dang happy' and that depressed him. He said my happiness was making him even more unhappy.) I thought how much happier I could be - if I wasn't constantly rubbing shoulders with people who wore their 'misery' on their sleeve. Who (in their right mind) would come into this world to be a bum standing on the street corner covered in a foul odor, and when you tried to talk to him to help him - all he did was 'moan' about life and his ails. One extreme example of many people I spoke with who did nothing but 'curse' life and the rotten cards they had been dealt.

I started praying for answers to clear up my doubts. One day I was in Hawaii managing a 'half-way' house for the homeless youth. All the guys were younger than me. They were all working on a path to get off the streets and a better life. One day, one of them borrowed a car from a friend and invited me to take a trip to the North Shore. I was depressed about the questions I had and it showed. They were trying to get me out and lighten my spirits. I was sitting on the beach with the wind blowing across my face from the ocean. I felt a 'wind' hit me from the side and come inside of me. It didn't blow around me. It blew into me. When it was in me - a voice said, 'Look to the children playing on the beach. In them, you will find the answer to the question you have been asking the One you believe in." The wind departed me though the other side and I was left in awe.

There was a group of young teenaged boys playing on the side of the ocean. They would stand on the shore and when the waves came in - they would all take off running in unison to jump the wave. Some would make it and land on their feet on the other side of the wave. Some wouldn't make it and would get knocked around on the wave before they disappeared into the undertow to be bang around. Those who were knocked down would paddle to the others who had landed on their feet and leap up to stand next to them. Then - in unison - everyone of them would be shouting with glee and doing a victory dance together.

I was confused? What was the object of this game. If they were separating the 'men from the boys' - then what did the losers have to be so happy about? In this world, it seemed like everything was measured in success or failure. Go to school, get a job, buy a house - retire with a nest egg - your a success. End up living on the streets, alone, miserable and without a nest egg - your a failure. I thought these kids didn't know the world enough to know - the kids that got knocked down and dragged around in the undertow - were supposed to be miserable about their 'failures'. Then it hit me. Reincarnation. These kids were lining up time and time again and jumping waves as they came in. Some would succeed in one jump and fail in the next jump. When the wave had passed they were standing on the other side - dancing in victory. What were they celebrating. In my own mind, I calculated they were celebrating the 'challenge' they had embarked on together. They had faced their fear together as a group and the win wasn't who was successful or failed in the jump. The win was facing the challenge together as a group.

When it came to reincarnation, there was always talk of a 'soul group.' I imagined a group of souls on the other side waiting to come into the world and facing it like a 'giant' wave. When we got to the other side of the 'wave' (or this lifetime) it wasn't who became a President or who became a bum - it was victory time because - we had faced the challenge together. I felt the 'reward' of our success when we got to other side wasn't measured in material or physical means as much as a 'hidden spiritual' means.

This mystical expression given to me by a 'silent voice' from a living wind - gave me the answer I felt my heart and mind was longing for.' For me, I felt the purpose was that 'victory' dance on the other side with a 'group' who had faced the same challenge you had. To face 'our fears' and jump into this world and ride the wave of life. I wondered where 'God's' mind was in all this. I sat there that day - looking at the cosmic scheme of things and wondered if God was sitting on the side somewhere - watching all his children playing on some 'celestial' seashore in heaven. Knowing that if anyone of them was in danger of being swept out to sea - he would be the first to jump in and rescue them. I wondered if this whole 'thing' about a 'savior' was nothing more than a 'lifeguard' stationed on the other side to assure that no child of creation would ever be in danger of being lost out to sea.

That thought worked for me that day and for many years to come.

Sincerely,

DKing

I like that. Makes me have faith in putting aside that whole 'why are we here?' or 'what is my purpose?' stuff and simply go with believing we are here each time for the experience. Whatever that experience is in any given moment, that's what we're here for. Love, pain, laughter, sorrow, bliss, whatever... the experience.

Allen said:
I like that. Makes me have faith in putting aside that whole 'why are we here?' or 'what is my purpose?' stuff and simply go with believing we are here each time for the experience. Whatever that experience is in any given moment, that's what we're here for. Love, pain, laughter, sorrow, bliss, whatever... the experience.
I have been working on writing down as much as I can recall about the events that took place from 1980 to 1983 where the topic of reincarnation came up many times with a small group of friends. It was not something I brought up on my own. I had 'five' friends that had passed away (three in the beginning) and their 'spirits' were pulling shenanigans to make their 'invisible presence known to my friends. The parabled expression shared about the arcade was sort of the 'end result' of many days, weeks and months of conversations. I really didn't know what to believe at the time. There was my own limited 'human point of view' and there was the point of view from the spirits of five friends who had passed over and were in-limbo awaiting a physical 'body' anew. The 'spirits', of course knew about my 'brief' recess or 'trip home' to the light in my near death experience at the age of 18. I could never find words to make any sort of sense to my own rational and logical mind - much less try to convert that 'spiritual memory' into English.

There were several times (during our conversations) when spirit would tell me to 'speak my own mind' about 'impressions from various insights. I had always been very reluctant to speak my mind on many things relating to my 'near-death' spiritual memories. I briefly spoke my 'mind' about various impressions - but warned my friends - they were my own interpretations and I didn't really have anything to confirm them or 'deny' them. They were just impressions of a 'vibration' going on - deep in my heart. I was constantly trying to find interpretations for them - and sometimes I would 'think' one thing one week about it - and several weeks later, I would think a different thing about it. I told my group of friends a very strong impression I had when it came to reincarnation, past lives and future lives.

I compared the life of the soul to a record LP with two sides to it. I told them the life of the soul was a LP length 'artistic' expression with a theme attached to it. A 'single' life was like a song separated by a 'grove' or pause of silence. I told my friends that we were educated enough to know that the 'record' was a recording of instruments from a studio - but - if they recalled back to the first time they heard an LP - they probally thought that sound was being 'created' in the moment and not far off in some studio somewhere. The sound of the new songs - would give the impression that a new song was being created in the moment - when in fact - it had all be recorded long ago in another room distant from the room where they heard the LP for the first time. I asked my friends what they did with their LP's. Did they break them and toss them in the trash can after they heard it the first time - or - did they replay it over and over again to listen to the beauty that touched them from the music. I told them that part of the impression I got about 'life on earth' made it into a 'spinning disk' with the Sun acting as the 'needle' (time) that created an artistic expression created by all souls in sort of an orchestrated manner and recorded in the 'cosmos' that it could be experienced 'time' and 'time' again though 'infinity.' I told one friend,

"This moment we are living here and now - could have been lived and experienced 100 times before in the exact same way it was done the first time when it was created on a spiritual level and the exact same way it was 99 times before this."

To me, if your listening to an album - you can't change a note of the song - or change the melody of the song that is meant to be played next - any more than you can change the song that came before it. The idea that the 'soul' was here at some 'university' hoping to graduate from 11th grade to 12th grade to eventually graduate with some sort of 'universal diploma' was contrary to all my inner impressions from my NDE's and the 'spiritual language' being used by my 'spiritual friends.' To me, the attitudes of my 'spiritual friends' was - on the 'next song.' A new meaning to the concert film by Led Zepplin "The Song Remains the Same."

I had told my friends that I had been interviewed by 'officials' after my 'near-death' experience. I had refused to 'sign' off anything that would allow them to go public with physical 'evidence' that supported my claim that I died. Medical evidence and photographs taken at the scene of the accident supported it. I met with 'government officials' in a 'secret meeting' of sorts and discussed some of the details of what I could recall from the other side. The whole moral argument about 'crime and punishment' and 'sin and hell' was pointed out to me by the 'government officials. So, when my friends started expressing the same 'moral high' ground - I told them I had heard it all before. If people want to feel punished due to reincarnation - that was on them. If they wanted to hang 'reincarnation' out there like a 'carrot' on the stick - that was on them. I was just saying what I felt was true in my heart - and that was all on me. From what I saw and heard on the other side - people are going to believe what they wanted to believe - regardless of truth. From what I saw of it - that had been going on for years. I didn't think anything I had to say about it one way or another was going to stop gravity from working and have the world descend into chaos. If people need to hear it - then they will embrace it. If they don't need to hear it - they will reject it. Either way, it is no skin off my nose. For me, my song will remain the same.

Sincerely,

DKing

Allen said:
That's as good a reason as any. There's also the possibility that there is no reason at all, or that there is more than one reason. :)

A Farewell Vision.....(I)

I started recalling an incident that happened in 1983. It was the close of the chapter in my life where 'reincarnation' had been the central theme since 1980. Three of the five spirit friends had reincarnated. Each of them had caused some spectacular event to mark the occasion for a 'memento' moment to carry forward with me to recall. The fourth was on their way back in and was excited about the 'memento' moment they wanted to share with me. Their spirit was trying to outdo the others and was excited about it.

I had won a contest at work and the prize as an all expense paid vacation in Hawaii. The spirit of my friend took off one day and said they would meet me there for our 'farewell' to one another prior to being reincarnated. I flew to Hawaii with a group of 50 or so co-workers on a long flight. We transfered to a tour bus in Hawaii - and along the ride to the hotel - everyone became excited at a spectacular sight. What I saw and what everyone else saw was to different thing. For a moment, I thought everyone was reacting to the same thing I was seeing.

"You can see him?"

"Him? We can see them. There are more than one. There are some babies in the group so I imagine their are a few 'shes' in the group as well."

A group of humpback whales meet us at the road and along the shore and followed along side the bus. The tour driver came on the intercom and stated he had lived in Maui all his life and was just as excited as everyone else because he had never seen a group of whales that large - and that close to the shore. What I saw with my 'sight' was the 'spirit' of my friend riding on the top of the lead whale - hooping and hollering guiding those whales along. He told me he had gone to great lengths to rope tie them all together in some sort of mystical bond to give me this last sight of him before his spirit disappeared from my life. The two realities were merging together and I couldn't tell what was what - or what I could hear and what everyone else. I asked the others,

"Can you hear them whales talking like I am hearing them talk?"

I was asked what I could hear and it was layered. I was used to the 'spiritual tones' on a higher level and a translating process - so I started mimicking the 'musical tones' I was hearing. It was so loud I thought the windows of the bus should be vibrating from it. I had never heard the sound humpbacks make before - so it was all knew to me. Several people knew the sounds they were supposed to make. Everyone was surprised that I claimed I could hear their tones. Some jokes and asked if I had 'dog ears' because no one else could hear it. 'Nevermind.....just one of those things." My co-workers were seeing a hidden side to me. I had never spoke of the mystical to any of them. I noticed to - they had different sides to them I had never seen before. I got on the plane with people I thought I knew and when I got off the plane, I realized how little we knew one another.

All five of these spirits were old and dear friends to me - and I didn't know what to believe about their promise that I was supposed to 'cross paths' in the future with them. I thought they were trying to pull the wool over my eyes - and take me 'snip hunting.' I thought I would 'die' when my time came and my friends would be waiting in line to greet me - rolling on the floor laughing about how they 'tricked' me into looking for their spirits hidden in the body of strangers. I was determined not to fall for it. I told God in a silent prayer. "I am not falling for it. If you want me to believe in this - your going to have to do better than 'singing whales.' I am not buying into it."

There was one spirit left - but he had passed away as an 'old man' at the young age of 42. I called his spirit the 'nag.' He had been my Godfather and when he came calling - his spirit didn't converse with me as my friends who had passed away in their teens. I hadn't been looking forward to being left alone with the 'nag' spirit. His spirit came to me as an older and wiser one - and we had our laughs together - but he wasn't like my friends who related to me as being my own age. As soon as my 'young spirit of a friend' disappeared - I started missing all of them and there was a profound sadness I was trying to deal with. My life was not going to be the same without the 'shenanigans' of my four invisible friends. The vacation turned into a profound 'spiritual retreat' for me as I tried to summarize the events of the last three years and the 'passing' of four friends. It was mourning of a different sort. The idea that I felt they were trying to send me on 'snip hunt' through my life was gnawing at me.

Farewell Vision......(II)

I was at a book store and an 'angelical' being popped out of thin air and gave me a copy of a bible translated from 'ancient Eastern text.' I was having a very profound spiritual experience during those two weeks. I also read a book that had a name I recognized. The book spelled it 'Isha.' All the spirits I dealt with always refered to 'Isha' - but I had never heard it referenced the same way in the physical world.

The two weeks came to an end and I had never felt closer to God. We were on our way to the airplane in the terminal when something hit me. I was standing next to my companion and all my co-workers. I felt like a 'bolt of lightening' had hit me out of midair. In real time - it was only a matter of seconds and I was standing their babbling like a baby. I couldn't talk and was having a hard time breathing. I didn't want to move and refused to get on the plane. I had to be carried and 'pushed' to get on the plane. My nerves were shot and I was saying things that didn't make sense to anyone. Someone had a flask and gave me a strong shot of whiskey to calm my nerves down. We were finally strapped in and took off into the clouds. My companion and friend knew me better than anyone and was demanding I tell him what happened to make me 'act a fool' the way I did. I looked at him and said,

"God kicked me in my behind and woke me up. NEVER question God with a stubborn streak because he will get you back for it."

My friend wanted me to explain and I looked at him and said,

"Yesterday, if the shoe was on the other foot and something like this happened to you - and you came to me and described it with words - I would have looked at you like a fool and asked what kind of medication was you taking. There is no way in the world to put this into words and expect anyone in this world to believe me. I can't even believe it happened to me - my own self. It is crazy. If you don't mind, I think I will keep this to myself - if you please."

He refused to let it go and said it couldn't be any crazier than half the other stuff I had shared with him - including the sight of 'dead friend' riding the lead whale in a herd. I made him promise NOT to ask what sort of medication I was on. I told him, "You know me. I don't do drugs."

I asked him how his mind would react if he woke up a moment from now and found himself back in the 'stone age' surrounded by 'blood thirsty' savages and not understanding how he got 'teleported' back in time like that. My friend was grinning from ear to ear and saying, "Oh gawd, I got to hear this one. This sounds like a good one. Explain yourself."

I told him, "I felt like I blinked my eyes and lived 25,000 into the past and on into the future. I swear to you - I lived my entire life out from the moment in that airport to the day I did. I am sitting right here beside you with a memory of this body I am in - coming to an end. I have a memory of me as a ghost standing outside this body bidding it farewell and watching it being disposed of. I was a goner and no way of coming back like I speak of in the past. I was out there in the beyond and revisiting the lives I have lived before - in real time. Then, I started moving forward to another babies body and I swear - l lived every single moment of that life up until the moment of death. It was like, here we go again. I was standing outside new body in a future time - watching it being disposed of. On and on and on and growing with the rising tides and wave of revolutionary change in the world. The world is a great place to live in the future. There was no mistake about it being the future because the world had grown up. It was a whole different place. A nice place to call home. I got so far up the road and hit a road block. It was like God put his foot down and said - that is far enough. I wanted proof of what my friends had been telling me - and I got it. Only problem was - when I was coming back to 1983, I didn't want to come. It was like being told I was going back to the age of the 'wooden' wheel being discovered when blood thirsty cannibals and head hunters roamed the world freely. I found myself standing above it all in audience with all these 'elders' reading off lines from contracts or something. I had to consent to only retain enough information to answer the prayer I had been given to God about proof of what the 'spirits of my friends' had been telling. I was pleading for them not to send me back. Then it was like there was a trap door and they pulled a latch and I found myself falling and I knew I was falling back into that moment at the airport and it was like 'ancient history' to me. It was totally terrifying and I was wondering how in the world was I going to catch up to this moment again. It just sort of all came together and what I had experienced just got smaller and smaller right before my eyes. When I was standing at the airport and not moving - it was because I felt I was in a 'wormhole' or 'portal door' and if I moved - it would mess up the 'memories' I still had sight of standing there. I knew if I moved from that spot - they were going to disappear and I wouldn't remember it all clearly. Now - it all like a blur to me. The only reason I got on this plane was because of you. If them others would have tried alone - I would fought them to my death. I didn't trust them like I trust you. "

My friend was slapping his knee and said he remembered his promise to me. Instead he asked,

"What time this morning did you start sipping the flask? I didn't say anything about drugs. That is too, too wild."

He asked what I was so terrified about. He said he saw that horrified look on my face and it had scared him. He wanted to know what I was seeing in my mind that terrified me so deeply. I knew my friend and thought he would get a good laugh about it. I told him,

"I had to come back to a time when Christian's ruled the world. History does not record their time in the world too kindly. They are looked upon as superstitious lot who kill and destroy in the name of their God. You go into the future and tell a child they are about to be sent back to the time when Christians rule the world - and that child is going to run to his Mom crying and holding on to her legs for dear life with visions of cannibals and headhunters. I feel that is what happened to me. I was snatched from my Mother's bosom in a future life and teleported back her. It was hard to let go of that 'future mindset."

My young friend wasn't Christian and despised them trying to convert him all the time. He told me,

"Finally, you told me something I think I can wrap my mind around and believe."

I was looking around the plane and asking him how many he thought were on the plane. He told me he felt that probably 90% would confess to that faith. I thought everyone on that plane would beat me lifeless and cut my body to pieces if they knew I had been to the future and seen what I thought was the truth.

I wasn't much of a 'drinker' back then but I pleaded with the stewardess to start the 'cocktail' hour for me early. I was still trembling like a leaf on a tree. I had to put this vision in perspective and let go of this 'idea' of terror that I had carried back. It didn't make sense in 1983. It makes total sense now. My friend saw me shaking and sipping the cocktail with wide eyed terror on my face. He asked what was bothering me so much. Another part of the reason I didn't want to get onto a ancient craft with wings and a tail and a nose for a cockpit. I told him,

"Man, they steal planes out of the air and drive them into buildings. I hope this ain't the dang plane that got that in mind to do that with. I know I am not going to die that way - but just the idea that I am may be on a plane full of terrorist in disguise with evil intentions on their mind on a practice run of some sorts."

Everything was 'mixed' up in my mind because of the blur process. I felt the future life where my 'tour' had ended was a child who had a historical understanding of the 'plane' incident - and the history was recorded in such a way that didn't give a positive impression of what ever culture and society I was living in at the time. This very strong impression came back to me.

Farewell Vision (III)

Nothing I said or referenced made any sense in 1983. In 2001, a roommate dragged me out of bed and I was half asleep and he showed me a plane hitting a building and it falling down. I batted my eyes at him and said, "You woke me up for this. This is ancient history. What year was that. I remember that from a long time ago."

When he told me it was happening in that very moment in time - I was terrified again and said something I had said on the plane back in 1983. "If they knew what I knew - they would kill me for it."

When my roommate asked what - I told him, "The cannibals." I quickly erased everything from my conscious mind again. It wasn't proof positive I could share with others in any sort of way. It was proof positive to me and my mind. I had been shown a vision of the future back in 1983 and those events were going to ripple toward the future like a rolling wave for many generations to come.

On the plane ride back to the mainland in 1983, I was trying to reflect on the profound vision. I was trying to look for a positive 'parable' expression for myself before I shut that light off in my unconscious mind that I was about to slam shut and lock. I had been trying to study the idea or theory of reincarnation for three years and was still undecided on the reality of it.

I was thinking about the 'trip' to Hawaii and how the itinerary had been set long before we arrived as a group. How people had changed right before my eyes when I got to see them in a different light due to a different environment. I started imagining what a round the world trip would have been like that lasted a year. On from Honolulu to Sydney. From Sydney to Tokyo and then to Hong Kong and Singapore - and eventually 25 cities in a years time. What if each 'two week' stay was like a lifetime. The whole plane trip up and beyond the clouds seem to be a great metaphor to what I could recall of the vision where my 'soul' was suspended above the clouds in the 'in-between' stages of 'lives' lived. It was the time period where my 'soul' would reflect on the various destinations or 'journeys' when 'feet' touched the ground. Having our internirary handed to us on the plane and looking over the schedule for free time was something we had done on the trip to Hawaii.

"Okay - check in is at 2PM. Then there is some free time scheduled and I think I want to get some shopping in, but here - this is some free time after 8PM. Let's meet up at the bar for a drink and stroll along the beach."

A spirit of a friend had showed up and as casual as that - started making plans about meeting up with me on the corner of such and such at 'so and so' time. I told him,

"How the heck am I going to remember that?"

"You won't. Your soul will. Your soul has a copy of the itinerary. When the time comes, it will remind you of what you need to know to be there on time. Don't worry. It has been marked in for you already."

Just as tourist go on a journey to different cultures, observing the people, the scene and allowing it to touch on their inner soul that brings out a different side to their persona's - what if the whole reincarnation thing was nothing more than a 'jetliner' in heaven that transported souls from one destination to another. I had no control over the arrival or departure times. I had no control over who set the itinerary, yet - I enjoyed the adventure just the same.

I was on a plane floating above the clouds cruising along making the planet below seem sur-real. Did I really need to study the blueprints of who built the jet? Did I really need to interview the pilots and crew on board to understand why they did the job they did. Did I need to find the engineers who worked on the design and concept that made this machine fly though the air. Did I need to travel back in time and interview Orville and Wilbur to understand all the 'mechanics' involved with the jet to comprehend my destinations any better - or to prepare me for my destination?

When I got to Singapore - would I really care to think and remember every thing I did in Honolulu? Would I need to recall every detail of Honolulu to enjoy myself in Singapore - or would instinct be built in - to know it is better to drink 'bottled' water in certain locations. Did I have to really remember when that 'instinct' became a part of me to live with it built in to me?

I recalled the incident that happened several years prior when a young friend allowed his soul to open up the trap door that contained his own vivid past life recall. He didn't want to remember and wanted it buried again in his unconscious. Here I was sitting on a plane riding above the clouds and I knew exactly what he was talking about. I didn't want to recall the things my 'soul' knew of past lives or future lives. To me, it did take away from enjoying the experience of the here and now.

I thought maybe my soul was a tourist on the planet earth and traveled the journey eons ago. Maybe it had brought along a video recorded and had a whole library of his journeys and in its' free time - it would wonder into a study in a house some where in heaven and play the 'tape's' over again - and relive it to enjoy the memory of the initial 'tourist' trek around the planet earth. The quote by Emerson was in my mind. Life is a journey, not a destination. What if my soul had long retired from it's journeys and was sitting back eating popcorn laughing it's head off about the antics it had experienced eons ago. Maybe it wasn't my friends who were trying to send me on a 'snip hunt.' Maybe it was the world - constantly trying to get me to concern myself with my final destination on the other side - or a future life to come. Instead of me living an 'original' episode of my life - it was nothing more than a 'replay' to my soul.

I had often said we are born into this world with nothing and we leave it with nothing. I disagreed with that. We take our memories with us. Memento moments that are eternally writing within some sort of 'video' library that can be accessed time and time again - and experienced as if it was the very first time.

That was the attitude I closed that chapter of my life with. To my soul, my life was nothing but a reply. When it came to reincarnation - I didn't worry about the nuts and bolts of it. I had seen the 'vehicle' that transported my soul from one destination to another so I knew it was real. I didn't know how it worked. I just knew it worked.

I had four friends who had been on their own 'jetliner' circling their destination in the future. I had a planned schedule were we were going to meet up and have a few laughs together, drink up the sights and stroll along for some more private and intimate conversations. They were going to be too caught up in their journey to remember me from a 'port of call' we had once shared together in the past. Once again, fellow tourists traveling through the world of gravity and time.

For many years after 1983, people would ask me what religion I believed in what I condered my 'religious faith.' I would tell them,

"I am tourist. Nothing more and nothing less. I feel God gave me a round trip ticket that is taking me around the world and back home again. All I know to do is have gratitude for the wonderful gift I fell I have been given."

Sincerely,

DKing

When I started writing this 'memory' down - I hadn't touched upon it in years. I was always afraid to talk about it in the past. The incident that happened in the airport. I got joked about it for several years by my friend and my co-workers. They thought I had been 'struck' with island fever. I knew my future and destiny was in Hawaii. I knew I was going to be living in Hawaii in the near future - and the event that shook the world happened while I was living there. I thought, why bother with it. Just take a shortcut and stay there. The main thing was getting on that 'dang plane.' It would be equivalent to trying to talk a passenger on the shortly after 9/11. When everything got blurred together - the horror of that day was with me back in 1983.

No offense to Christians - but the ideology I was being raised with in the future was 'very opposed' to the long bloody history of the Christians dating back to the Crusades. I didn't come back with any vivid understanding what region I was in - in that future life - but there was a process of 'filtering' through the propaganda of the world again - and there where things being taught about 'ancient Christians' that scared the pants off school children.

I know I spoke of technology advances that were a marvel to behold. Life was so much easier and less complicated. I feel it was more spiritually inclined. The whole idea of coming back to a culture in history that 'used' English to communicate was like being immersed back into the 'dark ages' again.

When people spoke of prophetic doom, gloom and the end of the world - I would laugh. I think the Terminator came out shortly after that and I looked at it as a comedy. What I saw and could recall of it (very limited with instinct mainly) was so bright and full of hope for a better world than we live in today. I know that many said the greatest fear of humanity was the unknown and the future was one of the greatest unknowns (next to death.) I wondered why artists in the movies and books always expressed their fears and painted a 'dark picture' as a seed to plant in other minds. This is why I think I looked back at 1983 (while my spirit was out and about) as the dark ages because of the 'vast fear' present on the world. It wasn't the future people were afraid of in the future. It was the past.

Sincerely,

DKing

I have focused in on another memory from the conversation I had with my companion back in 1983 on the plane. It was the shook of looking at my body as a young man again. I felt the last time I had saw it - it was laying on a slab in the morgue as an old man. Now, here I was, back in it when it was a 'younger model and version of the 'wreck' it became in the end. I compared it to a 'car.' Guys always have a love affair with their cars. It was a 'vehicle' to me - when I stood outside of it in 'spirit' during our parting moments in the future. My opinion was, "I got some miles out of this one. It was a good 'vehicle' while it lasted." I had a memory of paying last respects to my own physical body when 'death' (the end) came to it. I was wondering if I was going to get the same sort of 'mileage' (years) out of the next model I 'drove' around in this world. It was strange for me to have this 'vision' of my (spirit) in the future mourning my own physical body as if it was a 'old and dear' friend I was going to miss. I could recall uttering the words over my own 'corpse' - "we had some good times together - you and I, but it is time to move on with it and part company." I had a memory of leaning over (in spirit) and kissing the forehead of my own physical body with a great deal of sadness and joy mixed together. Like an 'aloha shirt' I came to love and wear while I was in Hawaii. I didn't identify with the 'outer garment' as me anymore.

My friend asked if I had a vision of my own funeral. I couldn't remember anything about a funeral of a hole in the ground. Just a private moment between spirit and body. I laughed with my friend trying to find some sense of humor in it all. I told him,

"In the moment - it was the thing to do. It was all serious and every thing. I am wondering now - if I can program the mind of my body to open it's eyes and raise up and say goodbye to my ghost. The whole idea of having getting my body to raise up and scare the wits out of my own ghost seems sort of funny now. I would really give my ghost a send off that way. That would be a send off to remember - wouldn't it. The way I am thinking now - I would do anything to get even with my spirit for taking my mind on that dang ride it just took me on."

My friend and I were both laughing slapping our knees. He told me I was always entertaining and said that in 1000 years he would have never thought of trying to pull a practical joke on his death bed - to scare his own ghost at it's own game.

I told him it made sense to me - because the whole time my spirit was there - it was half way expecting the body to raise up and open it's eyes and say something to me - wondering if I had found a way to pull that practical joke off.

"One way or another - it gives me a chuckle when I look back on this memory then and start wondering if that body is going to raise up and say 'boo' to me."

My friend was asking if it was pulled off or not. The memory faded around that part so - I was left wondering it myself. I told him,

"It give me something to look forward to anyway."

I told my friend - it didn't sound like me because it was too eerie and somber for my tastes.

"If I leave this world - I want to go out with a laugh. That sounds more like me."

My friend said I was the only person in the world who that made perfect sense with.

"Your the only person I know to believe that you would plan such a thing and knowing you - I feel your not going to be satisfied until you find a way to pull it off. If we do meet up on the other side like you suggest - the first thing I want to hear from you - is if you pulled that off or not. You got me believing your going to."

Sincerely,

DKing

Thank you again for sharing this story and memory. Many people, including adults, teens, and young children had premonitions of 9-11 days and weeks before it happened. But you are the first person I know who had the vision or premonition 18 YEARS before it happened. Awesome!! In 1983 no one would have believed it was even possible for such a thing to happen! You may know that many of Edgar Cayce's visions or predictions have yet to happen.

argonne1918 said:
In 1983 no one would have believed it was even possible for such a thing to happen!
Actually, 1983 was not the first time I had the vision. I didn't speak about directly in 1983, because I had already gone through that phase in 1981.

After my 1978 NDE - I developed a habit after I tried to give testimony of the 'trip to the light' to a friend. He had a horrified look on his face and I asked him why he was looking at me like that. He said, "No human being can take a trip to heaven and come back to talk about it. YOUR spirit may have gone to heaven - but the person standing before me in NOT in spirit. It is hard for my mind to comprehend what your telling me."

He was right. The human part of me was laying in a puddle of blood while my 'spirit' took that trip. So I started asking where that part of me was at. The part that came out of me and took that trip to heaven. I was standing at a mirror and saw that 'hidden spirit' pop out and expose itself to me. Then I started seeing other people's 'inner spirit' pop out and expose itself to my sight. My Grandfather told me of a 'scripture' about the 'inner man' and the 'outer man.' All the information obtained in that 'trip to the light' - didn't belong to me as a human. It belonged to my spirit. If I started talking about that 'trip to the light' - I would ask my spirit for consent when others started asking me questions. I (as a human) would become the interpreter of sorts. If see a movie or documentary where a commander is in the field in a foreign country and in order to talk to the people - he has an interpreter standing by his side. Like most people, I felt the 'spirit' slept within me but if I woke it up - it would speak through me on many topics. It wasn't from me - as much as it was from my spirit and just like an interpreter - I wouldn't know to believe or what to thing of some of the words that came out of my mouth. There was no emotional attachment.

The subject came up in 1981 and when the 'description' came out of me - my friends kept getting it confused that I had knowledge of some sort of attack on American soil in the year 2001. I told them, "My spirit has consented to only giving details that the public will have sight of in the future though newspapers and television. It will only give information that will be in the public domain." To me, it was an 'audio' report and at times - it would be like I was handed a sheet of paper and told to read from it.

My friends didn't believe it at first but then the felt it was coming from a 'spiritual source' and if it was true then it had to be reported to others to prevent it. I laughed - because I had already been down that road. I had already spoken with government officials in 1980 and it went up a chain of command and it was taken 'half seriously' but I explained to me why they couldn't take it seriously. I was told to call a newspaper reporter if I felt it would be interesting to the public in an effort to warn them. They told me to stay away from the tabloids. They gave me the number of a reporter for a New York newspaper. The reported listened to me and said the only reason he agreed to take the call was because of the 'government' official had asked him to take it 'half-seriously' and help me with my own mind - to have clear conscious that I did everything I could so when the event came to pass as I was being 'told' it would - then I wasn't going to have to wrestle with a guilty conscious. I told the reporter how 'spirit' worked with me and that I was going to go in hibernation and only had an 'open window' until 1983. I was being told I would not have a conscious memory of the 'prophetic' visions relating to that incident until it came to pass. Then I would have to wrestle with my own conscious memory of having 'insight's' to it prior to it happening - and not being able to prevent it from happening.

The reporter told me something that stuck with me. If this was going to happen as it had been told to me - then the world was going to be suspicious of anyone that had prior information to a 'sneak attack.' I would be looked at as one of the 'planner's' and I could be the one who became the 'scapegoat.' This reporter was in league with my Grandfather's thinking - that 'prophet's' are not looked at with favor in this world. The reporters advise to me was - if it came to pass - to keep my mouth shut and not tell anyone I had 'prophetic' insight given to me - until long after the 'smoke' cleared.

In 2002, I started recalling all the times after my NDE that my 'spirit' gave me insights to this and I wrote about it on the Internet for a short time. The next thing I know - all my friends were telling me that "Homeland Security" was asking them questions about my 'prior knowledge' of 9/11.

The difference between the prior visions - and the one that took place in 1983 - was emotional attachment. Prior to 83, it was as if my 'spirit' was handing me a 'movie script' and asking me to read lines. It wasn't real to me in any sense. It was very 'unreal' to me.

In 1983, it was like I came to a fork in the road and one part of me said to the other, "wait here, I will be right back." A part of me stood frozen in time and the other part of me went forward and lived every single movement of my life up until my death - and then beyond. When that part of me came back - I felt ever single emotion that could be felt after the impact and fall. It was 'real' to me after that moment and that is why I was so horrified.

When my friends ask me why I thought this 'vision' was being shown to me. I told them what I had been told. "To prove the future can not be changed." When the government asked me - they used a new word on me and it stuck in my mind. 'Providence." The 'officials' I spoke with felt - there was nothing the government could do to prevent the attack and all they felt they could do (in private circles) was to prepare for the aftermath of it. They told me that if it came to pass - and I saw that they had scheduled 'military and rescue' exercises for that day - then I could rest easy in knowing - I was not alone. (With the government officials I was not allowed to give 'detailed' information. I could only give limited information and they told me the information wasn't enough to prevent the tragedy.) I wasn't allowed to give them enough information to know the 'bombs' were not coming from abroad - but from within our own borders.

How does this tie into 'reincarnation?' I told them (officials) that if it came to pass exactly as I described to them - they were to know that the same source that gave me that information was also telling me that 'reincarnation' wasn't an ancient theory grounded in fantasy. It was a spiritual fact. All the people who were going to leave the world that day - did so because they were scheduled to come back for another life here on planet earth.

Sincerely,

DKing

In 1983, I was struggling to 'close' down my own mind of understanding. I did have to 'swear' out an oath to the officials, to not talk about it in any way that would make some minds look at me with suspicion and superstition. While I was talking to spirit - I asked how I was suppose to feel about it in the future. This was the year I was introduced to the concept of the phoenix. I was told that I was to look at it as 'birth pains' prior to a new life being born into the world. I was being told that 'new spiritual life' would rise up out of the ashes in the aftermath - and the world was eventually going to become a better place for it. The suggested a period of 30 years - and told me after 30 years had passed and if the event had came to pass - to assess the situation for myself prior going public with anything. They also warned me about 'public image' and how 'plausible deniability' was a fact of life in politics. I was told a "no comment" was a lot better than a flat out denial.

From 1978 to 1983 - everything I went through was centered around one theme. Reincarnation as a spiritual fact - and humanities continue denial to recognize this for the sake of the spiritual development of humanity. I ran into a 'past life' associate in 1980. He was blind to his past life and the association we had shared. I was not. He was pursuing a career in politics. I told him, "You don't have to tell me anything my Dad hasn't already told me about you." He thought I was referring to my biological Dad. He was a 'junior' from Texas and his own biological Dad was in politic's. It was not the first time I met someone from a past life that didn't have a memory of it. When he denounced it, condemned it and denied it - I laughed. I told him, "Your letting your blindness make a fool of you - again." Eventually, he got to know me and felt I was an honest sort. We made a wager on the prophetic vision that was being given to me about an old friend of mine who was about to 'die.' He hadn't passed on yet but - I knew of the event prior to it coming to pass - because a 'spirit' was whispering the truth of it in my ear. I told him I wasn't worried about it because - his spirit was going to jump right back into another body and start off exactly where he left of in the past. To win the bet, all I have to do is tell him I found him - just as I predicted. I don't have to prove it to him - in order for him to change his mind. All I have to do is tell him and state it is true.

In 1980 - no one knew his name. Today, everyone around the world knows his name. I haven't told him yet - but I am preparing myself for the aftermath. We wagered a very large sum of money on the outcome. I am trying to prepare myself for the story that is going to follow that.

I could care less if people consider reincarnation as a fact or fantasy. In all honesty, it has never been all that important to my mind, but I feel it is something that is important to God and therefore it is has become important to me.

Sincerely,

DKing

The Illusion Effect.

I found a quote that sums up my own experiences of my own conscious journey though time, gravity and individual consciousness.

Maya (S: illusion) In Hinduism, maya signifies the activity of Brahman in producing an illusiory or magical world in which nothing is as it seems. Maya is the mind of Brahman playing a hiding, seeking and finding game with himself. The hiding is the illusion of birth and death. The seeking is the illusory act of striving for liberation from birth and death. The finding is the realization there was never any birth or death or need for liberation from it in the first place. Encyclopedia of Reincarnation and Karma.
I feel this quotes sums it up in a very simple manner and describes the 'three' stages involved. It is not the destination as much as it is the journey.

Sincerely,

DKing

I have been recalling another incident that happened to me when I was 17. It amazes me to look back and recall my youth and realize how much 'reincarnation' was a central part of my life and a major theme I followed growing up. On another level - I was just one fish in a large school of fish when it came to my peers and 'teen angst.'

I did recall this incident back in 2003 and tried to write it down - but didn't know how to put it into words. I recalled it several weeks ago and I am once again trying to write down the full story.

A brief introduction to it - belongs here since it follows this theme.

In hindsight, my parents had to work overtime with me - and did a great setting my mind up to 'resist' temptation - and settle for nothing less than 'true love' - or love that was real. I tried to pass the understanding on to my peers when I could - and realized we were all in the same battle together. Trying to avoid 'temptation' at a stage in our lives - when EVERYTHING was 'sexy.' The sexiest thing on wheels in 1977 was a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am. Two guys in my school got one that year. Odd thing was - one of them was the biggest nerd and geek in our school. (You, know - the one with 'kuddies' that everyone avoided.) The other was the most popular guy on campus. He was our little Elvis. He didn't need a guitar to make the girls faint and pass out in the hallways. All he had to do was wink at one and they would the floor fanning themselves. All the guys on campus had a 'secret crush' on him and just wanted stand next to him to imagine to be him for five minutes.

The geek guy was hired by my manager and the next thing I know - I am having to train him to work with me 'side by side.' I tried to run him off by being hard as I could on him and making his life miserable. It backfired. Next thing I know - everyone at work was telling me - he had a mad crush on me and wanted to take me for a ride in his new Trans Am. He gave everyone at work a ride and then everyone was pressuring me to take a ride with him. I was the only one how hadn't. At one point - I felt an 'incident' proposal coming on and I stopped him in his tracks and got out the car to walk back to mine. I told him I was disappointed him. I was so mad and mixed up inside the person I got mad at the most - was the 'popular' guy with the other Trans Am.

Me being me - and mystical as I was - I jumped out of my body that night for an 'out of body' experience to give him a piece of my mind about him letting me down.

A few days later (after that dream vision out of body experience) with him - he showed up at my work - looking to have a talk with me. Everyone who saw him that days said, "He has stars in his eyes for you."

He took me to the side and wanted me to explain that 'unreal' but very real dream he had with me. He said he felt he understood it all while were caught up 'in heaven' together - but he was wanted me to set his mind straight on it.

The short version is - I was upset with him because he had been ignorning me and hadn't recalled a 'past life' we had shared together. I told him, "You got a 1000 admirers around and all of them added together do weigh what I already have in my heart from - from the last life time we shared together in this world. YOU should have been the one picking me up and offering me a ride in your Trans Am - and not that dang geek."

That night - he was awoken to the 'feelings' we had shared together in a past life. He couldn't remember the full details of it - but felt the feeling all over again. He told me to open my hand and placed something in it. He told me his fate was in my hands and he wasn't going to walk away from the fact that his heart belonged to me. I laughed and told him his heart wasn't promised to me in this life time - but a life to come. I just wanted a brief 'moment' with him to renew that promise and know it was ours in the future.

I don't think I was any different from any other teenger when it came to the search and quest for 'real love' - and battling temptation along the way.

I am going to write down the full version and trying to add in the characters involved. When I look back on it now - it was all destiny. I had sight of the 'blueprint' design - and all the lessons that were supposed to come out of it - not only for the sake of our minds - but all those who were on the sidelines. It was no secret that we had a 'thing' together after that day - because he kissed me in front of my 'crew', my boss, and a crowded pizza parlor full of our classmates. I would just say,

"He did it for the night we spent in heaven together and the promise and right for true love in the future. Some people will have a dirty mind about that - and others - if you've been there - you know what I mean.

Sincerely,

DKing

Back