• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My latest regression, 1970's

Hippy16

Senior Registered
For the past two weeks or so I have been having random flashbacks throughout my day. Normally they are too quick to grasp what the "flash" is about but they normally happen when I need to regress. My last regression was in may, so It has been a while. .

So first thing i say is Moralis? Muralis? I am not sure what exactly that meant. But I was at a very hotel looking place. It was a dark yellow/tan color with a tall fence around the pool area. I walked into the pool area where the lobby was. Inside there was a desk, and big windows, and I saw a black man wearing one of those newsboy hats and a tan suit. The girl at the desk annoyed me. I walked upstairs and down the hall and opened the door. I am assuming this was an apartment complex, but it reminded me of a hotel. Inside I saw this image of a girl or something with many many arms pulling knives out of her body, and she was all purple and pink and glowing. I shook it off and it went away. The apartment was dirty, and it was the same apartment that I once regressed to in another regression. I looked out the window, and kind of leaned out. Then I walked into the bedroom, there were 2 mattresses on the floor, and a man and woman having sex. I then was naked and started to join in. This was all very vivid, and weird. I started kissing the girl who was on top of the guy, her name was Jen I remember saying in my head. Then I kind of just rolled off the mattress and was looking at the newspaper on the floor. (I have no idea why there are always newspapers everywhere, the last time I regressed to this apartment there were stacks of newspapers). The newspaper said Tuesday, September 19th 1972. and of course the date is real. I just looked it up. I am not even shocked by it anymore. How could every time I get a date in a regression it actually ends up being a real date? Well it would easily be possible if I am actually remembering true events, which I now know must be the case. There was a picture of Nixon in the paper, im not sure something about a shooting or something too. Idk I was just looking at the picture. So I then looked in the mirror, I was still naked and had dark hair down past my shoulders, and bangs cut right below my eyebrows. I was such a small woman, which I have noted in a lot of the regressions to this life. So I then put on a pair of jeans, and a white flowy shirt and walked out. I know it was Los Angeles where I lived at this time.

The it said to go to my job. Immediately I felt somewhat sad, but somewhat excited. It was a bar, or a nightclub. It was so cool looking inside. There was a stage with 3 strippers on it, but there were men and woman at the tables. It was packed. I was carrying a tray of drinks, and I had my hair kind of wavy, and a black low cut sleeveless button up shirt, black short shorts, and silver platform heels. There were neon lights, and palm trees inside. I said the name but I can't remember it now. There were two parts to the club, that was set off by a platform between where the strippers were, and where other people were. But it was such a nice place, I really liked it. Then there was Georgette? But in my head her real name was John. She was a drag queen..She had on a purple dress and had big blonde hair and purple extreme eye makeup. We were friends. I talked to her for a bit then it was time to go. The year was 1972 or 73 as well.

Then it was time to go to my child hood. I was at my house and it must have been before 1964, because my dad died in 64 and he was still alive at this time. My mom had he hair like puffy and curly bangs puffed up, then smoothed back, and then a puffy ponytail. It asked for me to get a message and my dad said "You have to let go, don't let the past hinder your present experience". Oh yeah before that I was kneeling down by the liquor cabinet, it was fairly big, and gold. On one side was just clear glass, and the other side was like gold lattice. On top was a shelf with an ice bucket and other stuff. I don't know why I remembered that so clearly. Also after talking to my dad I had a quick flash of his funeral. I was really close to my dad in that life.

The to an unhappy time in my life. So im a teenager, my dad has already died, and actually think it was fairly recent. Im on my bed crying, and my mom charges in and pulls me up from the bed, I am crying and screaming, she throws me into the bathroom and locks the door. I don't know why she did that, I felt so bad, I was crying on the floor. I don't know if this was when she found out I was pregnant or not, I felt that's what it was about. I also released she would lock me in the bathroom a lot as punishment. So then I got up, went into the cabinet and pulled a bottle of pills out. In real life I start crying and feel extremely emotional. I take an handful of the pills and then lay back down on the floor.

Then it takes me to a happy time, and its 1967 I remember. I have a bathing suit on, and my hair is up. I'm on the beach with a very handsome guy, and he has on short swimming trunks. It's like evening; the sun is already set but its still light. He picks me up and is running with me on the beach, then he falls on purpose and we start kissing. I just felt very happy at this time, and it was a nice memory. I can still smell the ocean, and hear it, and feel it. Ahh I really enjoyed that memory.

pics coming soon..

So i checked and all i could find for that date was a bombing at the embassy on sept 19th 1972. also the watergate scandal was just beginning, so idk. hmm. I found it odd for the memory of the freindship with the drag queen to come up. I wonder what happened to her, because drag queens have always made me feel uneasy, and not because they are different, i dont really know why. So Now i think i know why i had a memory of being pregnant, but then never had memories of the baby later on. I guess the overdoes must have killed the baby i am guessing. I dont know for sure though. Ohh yeah it asked how that event affects me today, and "I need to be a parent, but i wont in this life" popped in my head. I hope thats not true, i want to have kids in this life.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/Hippy18/laapartment.jpg

This reminds me of how the apartment looked..without the mural.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/Hippy18/me1964.jpg

Me as a teenager in 1964

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/Hippy18/me1972.jpg

me in 1972

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/Hippy18/me1973.jpg

me sometime during the 1970's working at the night club.

Hi Hippy,

Interesting and detailed memories again!

So first thing i say is Moralis? Muralis?
That reminds me of the girl in the show A Chorus Line her name is Morales, but it's pronounced like you've written above. Apparently (in the show) she was from San Juan - you might want to consider it as a name - possibly yours - possibly someone you knew. Just a thought ;)

Great drawings, btw! :D

Aili

Yes, amazing memories once again. Go Hippy! :thumbsup:

I also thought immediately about the name Morales... But it's a Spanish name, isn't it?

Karoliina

Oh yes Morales hmm, I thought maybe it was the name of the apartment, or the street it was on. Im not sure though.

Very vivid memories. While I was a child in the '70's, I grew up in and around many hippies and musicians. Your apartment recollection sounded VERY authentic. So did your cocktail waitress.

Your '72 self looks so sad.

I did a google map of Morales and there are several streets with that name in So Cal. But the one in LA, in hybrid with sattelite, looks like new construction.

It could have also been the name of the apartment building, which COULD have been a hotel turned into apartments.

I'd say your dad's message was very clear. How do you feel about that?

Moon: So there are places named that, see it was just the first thing that popped up when i saw the apartment, it really could have been anything, but i feel it was significant in some way.

In this regression to the apartment, and the one other time i regressed to the apartment I did have a feeling of sadness. But i dont think its best described as sad, more of hopelessness, or like settling feeling. Kind of the way i feel now, when something doesnt meet my expectations. And yes the apartment looked so much more like a hotel, with the lobby. do apartments typically have someone working the front desk? I can still see that girl as well, young, fresh, and somewhat annoyed me for somereason.

Yes my dads message does make sense i guess, I wonder if he was talking about my obsession with the past, and wants me to just let go, and move on? But i still think its important for me to discover what happened in my past, so i can truly move on and let go. Or is it just making me want to go back to those times even more? I dont really know.

Thanks for the link, i didnt find any that looked like the club i worked at, but it was such a treat for the eyes, and my nostalgia to look at those places. Archetecture of california is so distinct, i can pick it out anywhere. Or if i happen to see a place that reminds me of california, there is just a certian feel about it.

I wonder if he was talking about my obsession with the past, and wants me to just let go, and move on? But i still think its important for me to discover what happened in my past, so i can truly move on and let go. Or is it just making me want to go back to those times even more? I dont really know.
Hey Hippy,

I can understand your Dad's concern, both as a general comment and also specifically in terms of the 'reincarnation' work. He is just worried about you and expressing love and care. That is what Dads do (if you are lucky). Your present life Dad was expressing a similar concern recently wasn't he?

Speaking from experience I can tell you it is unlikely you are going to work everything out vis a vis your past life baggage in the space of a week, a month or even a year. It is really a life's work, so just relax and take your time, do it gradually. Make small attitude adjustments as you go along. Steady as she goes. You have all of eternity anyway, so don't stress. There's no urgency. :)

Having the ability and opportunity to look at out past life mistakes (and successes of course) can be a great gift and a chance to stop repeating the same errors. It can also be confusing, upsetting and disturbing. (One set of problems is usually enough for most people to deal with at a time!).

I think the best thing is to try to find a middle way. Focus on this life, on good health, proper exercise, taking care of whatever 'business' you have to take care of in terms of work and study, but also make time to explore the themes from these previous lives which are disturbing you, gently and thoughtfully.

When you catch yourself reacting habitually to some setback - for instance, you say you always feel a certain way when things don't meet your expectations, or when you feel a craving for some experience from a past life - stop and take a long hard look at that and ask yourself if that is a helpful behaviour or a bad habit which you must strive to overcome.

Hi Hippy~

Sorry to just be getting back to you. I've been gone.

I'm glad you liked the link. I thought you might.

Tanguerra already gave a super response about your dad's message.

I know, from personal experience, how easy it is to obsess on the past - - I think it's natural when we have bits of ANY puzzle to want to try to fill-in the rest, regardless of the topic. For those of us with bits from our past lives, and nostalgia that accompanies those bits, well, that's a recipe for hyperfocusing. The thing is, there are pros and cons in many eras and we often tend to dimiss the cons and focus on the pros -- which in a way is good because that's sort of being an optimist. However, it also continues that aching or longing for those days gone by. I guess it's kind of a catch-22. But it's HARD not to concentrate on meditations when we keep getting those flashes. I've had several lately, too and have tried meditations repeatedly but keep getting interrupted :-S ...life with kids, pets and doorbells!

But the thing is, we've all got to live this life now and find the great things going on in the here and now. It's good to make a five-year plan, and then a ten-year plan and so on. There are things to live, learn, and love in every life and I think many of us forget about that.

Back