• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Past Life during WWII Germany

Ghost of Gumby

Hi, Friends : )
I wanted to share about my memories of my past life in WWII in Germany. I have had dreams most of my life about this, and now many vivid flashbacks to that time. I have been able to connect these dreams and flashbacks and I now know a lot about this past life.

I believe that my name was Katharina, or Katie. I lived in the city of Stuttgart, and I think I was born 1925 or 1926. When I was very young we lived in some houses near the central district of Stuttgart, we rented them. When I was about 10 years old, my father made enough money that we could afford to move into a new apartment building, also near to the central district. There were many apartment buildings in this area of the city.

When there was an air raid we had to go to the basement of the building. When the air raids became more frequent and lethal, we moved in with my mother's parents in a house in West Stuttgart, and this is where I lived until the end of the war.

by 1943 - 44 the air raids became more destructive, and we had to return to our apartment to get our belongings out, as it had been hit by bombs. I remember ( in my dream ) that we went into the building and walked up a wide staircase to the 2nd floor, and there was debris strewn everywhere. I stopped and looked up. There above me was a wide hole in the ceiling, and you could look up and see the sky. There were wires and wooden beams jutting out from the sides of the hole, and you could see the floors above that were heavily damaged by the blast of the bomb. This was a terrible memory that I could never forget.

During the war I belonged to BDM ( Bund Deutscher Madel ) the branch of Hitler Youth for young women. Towards the end of the war I had become a leader, and we had meetings in a rather modern looking building not far from the Rathaus ( town hall ) I was attending a meeting with several other BDM girls on a mid summer night in 1944, when the air raid sirens sounded. We had to go to a bomb shelter that was under the building, that connected to the basement. This was the worst bombing that we had ever experienced in Stuttgart, it seemed to never end, and the ground shook with each bomb blast. Then there was a blast that was even louder, it shook debris from the ceiling of the shelter. Smoke began to fill the air, and people began to cough and gag on the thick smoke. I ran up the stairs with some other girls from my BDM unit, once up in the main lobby of the building, we saw flames and more black smoke. We ran out of the burning building into the street, and we laid down in the street and covered our heads from the falling debris. I saw many cars on fire, and the hot air sucked the breath away, I felt like I was suffocating. Suddenly , one of the BDM girls by my side got up and ran back towards the burning building screaming for her sister. I ran after her and pulled her back, screaming at her not to go back in. She pushed me back and tried to get away, but I forced her back to the street and pinned her to the pavement. If the girl had succeeded in running back into the burning building, she would have died.

I don't remember from my dream how I got out of the inferno in the central district, but in my next memory I am standing up near my Grandparents house, staring down at the burning city below, the sky is lit up from the flames, buildings are falling down, my city is gone forever.

BDM Service


When I was involved in BDM, we traveled around Germany to entertain the troops, we even went near the front all the way to Austria. We traveled by train, and sometimes we were so honored to be taken by military transport planes! In my dreams I remember the airplanes, they were such a marvel in those days!

My speciality in BDM was to produce puppet shows, we had a collapsible stage and I made many of the puppets. I also wrote the scripts ( of course this had to be censored ). I loved doing the puppetry, and the troops were very appreciative, it made me feel so good to be able to bring smiles to the faces of troops.

I had fallen in love with a soldier during one of my shows, and we made love, but he had to go back to the war front. We corresponded by letter for about two months, but I lost contact with him. I found out later from his parents in Frankfurt that he had been killed at the eastern front. I was devastated by this, & only a few months after this I was caught up in the inferno in Stuttgart.

I will share more about my experiences, as I have many memories from dreams and flashbacks. I have been able to reconstruct much of my life as Katharina, but I know that still much is forgotten. I am still remembering! I would like to hear more accounts from anyone who has past life memories of WWII Germany please.


Read more about my past life as Katie in WWII Germany at my blog http://www.mysteryportals.com/Past%20Life%20in%20WWII%20Germany.html
 
Kapitan said:
Hello Gumby,
Nice to see you have a site for all your experiences. :thumbsup:
Thanks Kapitan. I am seeking a way to preserve these accounts of my past lives because they are precious to me, I often wonder if I will recall all of this in my next incarnation. If there were a way to preserve what I have written for a long time, but when I die all will be lost. I am looking for a way to preserve it for a long time, some way so that in my next life I can access this information and know that these are my experiences. I think that this could be possible if I can just find a way to preserve this information for a long time. I have seen from my vision that in my next life I will be born Amy Leimeister and live in Germany. Amy will be a figure skater and compete in the Olympics.
 
Hello Gumby,


That's cool and understandable to me. I have wondered about that sort of thing myself - the preservation of memories (how we remember and what 'tools' we can use to help us 'accept' the memories we get - and connect with them better). Best wishes on your goal of preservation. :)
 
Back
Top