Khandisi
Khandasi
For my sessions, I had to drive 50 miles. Rather than make two separate trips, I stayed overnight at a motel between sessions. As you might imagine, sleeping after the first day's session was not easy. I was full of wonder at the experience of "reliving" my most recent past life and the absolute joy of the place we go to between lives.
The entire next day's session was spent in conversation with my spirit guide, Shaleel. To "reach" him, my therapist had to regress me back to my most recent past life and contact him through that life.
I will try to summarize various parts of that session which you might find interesting.
For lack of a better word, you could say that I was "channeling" Shaleel, though I hate that word as it has been corrupted by popular culture in recent years. But I must say that he spoke through me, yet from listening to the recording of the session, Shaleel sounded rather stiff and formal at first, not something that is characteristic of me.
I have no idea how "old" Shaleel is. There are old souls and new souls, but I suspect that as a spirit guide, he might be a newbie. By newbie, I don't mean last week. It could be 100 years, 500 years, thousands of years. Spiritual time means nothing to us in the material world. There is no correlation. The reason I believe Shaleel is a "new" guide is because on several occasions, he had to "consult" with "Ben", another spirit guide. If there is a hierarchy among guides, then it seems that Ben is in a higher position than Shaleel, perhaps a mentor.
I also think that this may have been the first time Shaleel had ever been contacted by way of past life regression, which I will explain later.
In answers to questions about present life issues with a past life causal relationship, Shaleel certainly had immediate access to information. In my current life, I have struggled with a form of social anxiety disorder. According to Shaleel, in 14th century Ireland, I was a ship's mate on a sailing vessel. Physically big and brawny, and very intimidating. While I never took a life in that incarnation, I was very physically and verbally abusive to anyone and everyone, men and women alike. In effect, I scared people just by my presence. Thus, in this life, my anxiety is the karmic debt I am paying for the anxiety I caused others. It simply has taken 7 centuries for me to learn this lesson. And amazingly, my anxiety has diminished significantly since my sessions.
One thing I have learned in general from my sessions is that eternity is a long time. Simple, but hard to grasp in our modern world where people are looking for instant gratification, rushing hither and yon, hurry, hurry, hurry. We literally have eternity to learn our lessons. I was very surprised to learn that my life plan for my current incarnation wasn't crammed with dozens upon dozens of lessons to be learned. My biggest problem in my last incarnation was selfishness, beyond the needs of my immediate family. The main lesson for me, as planned prior to my return, is to recognize all other souls are as important as my loved ones. Yes, there are other lessons and other debts to pay, but we all have more than enough time for future lessons. I have already found that much of my current life has been filled with opportunities to perform random acts of kindness and that I do recognize the family of souls. No one instilled that in me; I believe it was inherent at birth. Am I finished with this lesson? I don't know. I certainly am not discarding the way I behave.
I refer to Shaleel as a male, but I believe that is how "he" presents himself to me. But he does have the power to present himself in whatever image he chooses. Five years ago, I had a heart attack, serious enough to be rushed to a distant hospital for immediate treatment. I had two stents placed in my arteries, each in a different location. One was placed immediately, but I had to wait two days before the second one was placed. During the first procedure, I was awake and very aware of my surroundings. Every person around the table had their own specific job to do. One person was a very soothing woman who spent time near my head, reassuring me. I asked her what her job was and she identified herself as an intern working under the supervision of the heart specialist. At the end of the procedure, I told her I hoped to see her for the next stent procedure. She told me she would be "right here waiting" for me.
Two days later, everyone was in place. I asked where the nice intern was, as she seemed to be the only one missing. "What intern?" they asked. The doctor himself said that he didn't have an intern.
During my regression session, the question was asked of Shaleel: "Was that you?" He admitted that it was indeed him.
Shaleel also confirmed for me that my mother, who had crossed over in 2008, sent me a "signal" on two separate occasions in 2009. Because signals can take the form of life signs or dream signs, I hesitate to be specific about what this signal was as I don't want anyone to be looking for the same kind of sign from their own loved ones on the other side. But I will say that it was a life sign. I had not been thinking about Mom either time. Then suddenly, a sign "appeared" that I only associate with my mother and no one else. It was not a visual sign, but it involved another of my senses. There was no "logical" explanation for the sign (as in a song or a fragrance). This sign repeated itself one more time several months later. Shaleel confirmed that Mom knew I would recognize the sign immediately.
Shaleel also told me that when it came time for me to return, I was given two choices as to parents, body, etc. It was my choice to make, but Shaleel guided me away from a body that was afflicted. Shaleel's attitude was "What's the rush?" In other words, we really DO have eternity to learn our lessons. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
As the spirit world knows the future (subject to free will) as well as the present and past, we inquired of Shaleel what I might expect in my next incarnation. This was one of those times that he consulted Ben. Shaleel's answer was essentially: the world is constantly in flux, series of ebb and flow, and that in my next lifetime, there will be much turmoil. My role will be, as in this lifetime, that of a "helper" - I was a teacher for thirty years, and that might be called one of the "helping" professions. Not very specific, I know. But I sensed that the "turmoil" will be both political and geological. No, not the "end of days", just another period of turmoil that the world and humankind have always experienced.
I mentioned earlier that I thought Shaleel was a newbie. At the end of the session, my therapist thanked him profusely for his "time". Then he said, "This has been interesting. I can hear my words. I used to have a voice."
Some final thoughts:
I'm in no hurry to die. I feel there is more work for me to do in my remaining years. But I'm not afraid to return to that beautiful place.
I used to be a "white knuckle" flyer. Since those sessions, I am completely relaxed and enjoy flying.
You know the saying, "Don't sweat the small stuff"? It's all small stuff.
In politics, everyone wants to change the world overnight, to make the world better here and now, in his or her lifetime. It doesn't work that way. All of the animosity between political factions is a waste. Again, we have an eternity.
Jesus said, "The poor will always be among us." Does that mean we ignore their plight? Of course, not. But the poor have their lessons to learn...as do the rich. The Sermon on the Mount makes much more sense to me now, especially about "suffering persecution for justice's sake." When we realize that "suffering" is a gift, it's an eye-opener. It's how we learn.
The entire next day's session was spent in conversation with my spirit guide, Shaleel. To "reach" him, my therapist had to regress me back to my most recent past life and contact him through that life.
I will try to summarize various parts of that session which you might find interesting.
For lack of a better word, you could say that I was "channeling" Shaleel, though I hate that word as it has been corrupted by popular culture in recent years. But I must say that he spoke through me, yet from listening to the recording of the session, Shaleel sounded rather stiff and formal at first, not something that is characteristic of me.
I have no idea how "old" Shaleel is. There are old souls and new souls, but I suspect that as a spirit guide, he might be a newbie. By newbie, I don't mean last week. It could be 100 years, 500 years, thousands of years. Spiritual time means nothing to us in the material world. There is no correlation. The reason I believe Shaleel is a "new" guide is because on several occasions, he had to "consult" with "Ben", another spirit guide. If there is a hierarchy among guides, then it seems that Ben is in a higher position than Shaleel, perhaps a mentor.
I also think that this may have been the first time Shaleel had ever been contacted by way of past life regression, which I will explain later.
In answers to questions about present life issues with a past life causal relationship, Shaleel certainly had immediate access to information. In my current life, I have struggled with a form of social anxiety disorder. According to Shaleel, in 14th century Ireland, I was a ship's mate on a sailing vessel. Physically big and brawny, and very intimidating. While I never took a life in that incarnation, I was very physically and verbally abusive to anyone and everyone, men and women alike. In effect, I scared people just by my presence. Thus, in this life, my anxiety is the karmic debt I am paying for the anxiety I caused others. It simply has taken 7 centuries for me to learn this lesson. And amazingly, my anxiety has diminished significantly since my sessions.
One thing I have learned in general from my sessions is that eternity is a long time. Simple, but hard to grasp in our modern world where people are looking for instant gratification, rushing hither and yon, hurry, hurry, hurry. We literally have eternity to learn our lessons. I was very surprised to learn that my life plan for my current incarnation wasn't crammed with dozens upon dozens of lessons to be learned. My biggest problem in my last incarnation was selfishness, beyond the needs of my immediate family. The main lesson for me, as planned prior to my return, is to recognize all other souls are as important as my loved ones. Yes, there are other lessons and other debts to pay, but we all have more than enough time for future lessons. I have already found that much of my current life has been filled with opportunities to perform random acts of kindness and that I do recognize the family of souls. No one instilled that in me; I believe it was inherent at birth. Am I finished with this lesson? I don't know. I certainly am not discarding the way I behave.
I refer to Shaleel as a male, but I believe that is how "he" presents himself to me. But he does have the power to present himself in whatever image he chooses. Five years ago, I had a heart attack, serious enough to be rushed to a distant hospital for immediate treatment. I had two stents placed in my arteries, each in a different location. One was placed immediately, but I had to wait two days before the second one was placed. During the first procedure, I was awake and very aware of my surroundings. Every person around the table had their own specific job to do. One person was a very soothing woman who spent time near my head, reassuring me. I asked her what her job was and she identified herself as an intern working under the supervision of the heart specialist. At the end of the procedure, I told her I hoped to see her for the next stent procedure. She told me she would be "right here waiting" for me.
Two days later, everyone was in place. I asked where the nice intern was, as she seemed to be the only one missing. "What intern?" they asked. The doctor himself said that he didn't have an intern.
During my regression session, the question was asked of Shaleel: "Was that you?" He admitted that it was indeed him.
Shaleel also confirmed for me that my mother, who had crossed over in 2008, sent me a "signal" on two separate occasions in 2009. Because signals can take the form of life signs or dream signs, I hesitate to be specific about what this signal was as I don't want anyone to be looking for the same kind of sign from their own loved ones on the other side. But I will say that it was a life sign. I had not been thinking about Mom either time. Then suddenly, a sign "appeared" that I only associate with my mother and no one else. It was not a visual sign, but it involved another of my senses. There was no "logical" explanation for the sign (as in a song or a fragrance). This sign repeated itself one more time several months later. Shaleel confirmed that Mom knew I would recognize the sign immediately.
Shaleel also told me that when it came time for me to return, I was given two choices as to parents, body, etc. It was my choice to make, but Shaleel guided me away from a body that was afflicted. Shaleel's attitude was "What's the rush?" In other words, we really DO have eternity to learn our lessons. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
As the spirit world knows the future (subject to free will) as well as the present and past, we inquired of Shaleel what I might expect in my next incarnation. This was one of those times that he consulted Ben. Shaleel's answer was essentially: the world is constantly in flux, series of ebb and flow, and that in my next lifetime, there will be much turmoil. My role will be, as in this lifetime, that of a "helper" - I was a teacher for thirty years, and that might be called one of the "helping" professions. Not very specific, I know. But I sensed that the "turmoil" will be both political and geological. No, not the "end of days", just another period of turmoil that the world and humankind have always experienced.
I mentioned earlier that I thought Shaleel was a newbie. At the end of the session, my therapist thanked him profusely for his "time". Then he said, "This has been interesting. I can hear my words. I used to have a voice."
Some final thoughts:
I'm in no hurry to die. I feel there is more work for me to do in my remaining years. But I'm not afraid to return to that beautiful place.
I used to be a "white knuckle" flyer. Since those sessions, I am completely relaxed and enjoy flying.
You know the saying, "Don't sweat the small stuff"? It's all small stuff.
In politics, everyone wants to change the world overnight, to make the world better here and now, in his or her lifetime. It doesn't work that way. All of the animosity between political factions is a waste. Again, we have an eternity.
Jesus said, "The poor will always be among us." Does that mean we ignore their plight? Of course, not. But the poor have their lessons to learn...as do the rich. The Sermon on the Mount makes much more sense to me now, especially about "suffering persecution for justice's sake." When we realize that "suffering" is a gift, it's an eye-opener. It's how we learn.