Khandisi
Khandasi
Not knowing beforehand what the circumstances of my death in my previous life were, my therapist wisely led me to my last breath rather than let me experience any pain or suffering.
After drawing my last breath, I arose from my body (which was lying face up on my bed) into a "sitting" position. Then my entire soul rose above me, turning over, so I was "face down". I could see the entire room and one of my daughters who was sitting in a chair, apparently unaware that I had died. I immediately "passed through" the ceiling, through the roof, and out into the night sky. I was still "face down" and could still see into my bedroom as I continued to rise. I knew that I had died.
I cannot say that I was in a tunnel. Then again, I can't say I wasn't. If it was a tunnel, it wasn't confining. But it was very dark. At some point, I "turned over" and began looking ahead at where I was going. Soon, I detected wispy clouds or mist and increasing patches of gray until I was in a very bright place. At this point, I felt that I was upright in a standing position, though I felt nothing beneath my feet. It was a combination of floating and movement at the same time.
Ahead, there was a group of "people" in the distance. One resembled who I thought might be Jesus, given the robes he wore and the beard on his face. The image has remained in my mind and if you ask me what he looked like, I would say he looked like the actor, James Farentino, who portrayed Peter in "Jesus of Nazareth". I recognized some of the others who were with him. They were family and friends, and while some of the "older" ones had gray hair, their faces were young and radiant.
Strangely, I bypassed this group and found myself in front of a hedgerow that I could not go around or over. These hedges had crimson berries and I soon learned that they were meant for me to "consume", for "healing" and for "energy", due to that fact that I had lingering fatigue from the last years of my life.
Then I found myself moving, as though on a walking sidewalk. Where I was heading seemed laid out like a big city, but the "buildings" were like nothing I had ever seen before. The surroundings were pitch black, but the "buildings" seemed to glow around the edges and where I believed "windows" would be. The "roads" I was on seemed to narrow as I approached what was to be my destination, a building as tall as a skyscraper. I rose up to the place in the "building" where I was meant to be. Once inside, it was as though the "room" had no boundaries, it was without dimensions, even though the outside appearance of the "building" implied there were finite dimensions. It was there that my "Welcome Home" festivities were held. Family and friends from my immediate past life were there. I recognized them all except for two entities who seemed standoffish. I also sensed that there was someone behind me. Eventually he revealed himself. It was the Jesus-like entity who I had seen upon my arrival. I would learn that he was my spirit guide and his name was Shaleel.
Some authors say that spirit guides do not have names, but that is how he referred to himself. After the session, I looked up the name "Shaleel" on the Internet and learned that a legendary figure from Jewish mysticism was named Shaleel. No, I don't think he is THAT Shaleel, but there must be a reason he introduced himself to me with that name. I can tell you that I had never heard that name before and perhaps he knew that I would look it up and let me discover that it was a name associated with mysticism.
Shaleel would eventually escort me to my appearance before the Council of Elders. I remember being very scared that this would be my "final judgment" and I was afraid of going to Hell. As it turned out, the Elders were quite non-judgmental; they essentially let me judge myself, and I did so with great shame, even though my "sins" might be regarded as "trivial".
Before we ended the first day's session, we asked Shaleel if he would agree to speak to us at the next session. I'll share this conversation with you in my next post.
To end this post, one of the ways that this experience has changed me is that I have absolutely no fear of death. Dying is another matter; I don't want to have a slow, lingering death. But I eagerly await the day when I return home again.
After drawing my last breath, I arose from my body (which was lying face up on my bed) into a "sitting" position. Then my entire soul rose above me, turning over, so I was "face down". I could see the entire room and one of my daughters who was sitting in a chair, apparently unaware that I had died. I immediately "passed through" the ceiling, through the roof, and out into the night sky. I was still "face down" and could still see into my bedroom as I continued to rise. I knew that I had died.
I cannot say that I was in a tunnel. Then again, I can't say I wasn't. If it was a tunnel, it wasn't confining. But it was very dark. At some point, I "turned over" and began looking ahead at where I was going. Soon, I detected wispy clouds or mist and increasing patches of gray until I was in a very bright place. At this point, I felt that I was upright in a standing position, though I felt nothing beneath my feet. It was a combination of floating and movement at the same time.
Ahead, there was a group of "people" in the distance. One resembled who I thought might be Jesus, given the robes he wore and the beard on his face. The image has remained in my mind and if you ask me what he looked like, I would say he looked like the actor, James Farentino, who portrayed Peter in "Jesus of Nazareth". I recognized some of the others who were with him. They were family and friends, and while some of the "older" ones had gray hair, their faces were young and radiant.
Strangely, I bypassed this group and found myself in front of a hedgerow that I could not go around or over. These hedges had crimson berries and I soon learned that they were meant for me to "consume", for "healing" and for "energy", due to that fact that I had lingering fatigue from the last years of my life.
Then I found myself moving, as though on a walking sidewalk. Where I was heading seemed laid out like a big city, but the "buildings" were like nothing I had ever seen before. The surroundings were pitch black, but the "buildings" seemed to glow around the edges and where I believed "windows" would be. The "roads" I was on seemed to narrow as I approached what was to be my destination, a building as tall as a skyscraper. I rose up to the place in the "building" where I was meant to be. Once inside, it was as though the "room" had no boundaries, it was without dimensions, even though the outside appearance of the "building" implied there were finite dimensions. It was there that my "Welcome Home" festivities were held. Family and friends from my immediate past life were there. I recognized them all except for two entities who seemed standoffish. I also sensed that there was someone behind me. Eventually he revealed himself. It was the Jesus-like entity who I had seen upon my arrival. I would learn that he was my spirit guide and his name was Shaleel.
Some authors say that spirit guides do not have names, but that is how he referred to himself. After the session, I looked up the name "Shaleel" on the Internet and learned that a legendary figure from Jewish mysticism was named Shaleel. No, I don't think he is THAT Shaleel, but there must be a reason he introduced himself to me with that name. I can tell you that I had never heard that name before and perhaps he knew that I would look it up and let me discover that it was a name associated with mysticism.
Shaleel would eventually escort me to my appearance before the Council of Elders. I remember being very scared that this would be my "final judgment" and I was afraid of going to Hell. As it turned out, the Elders were quite non-judgmental; they essentially let me judge myself, and I did so with great shame, even though my "sins" might be regarded as "trivial".
Before we ended the first day's session, we asked Shaleel if he would agree to speak to us at the next session. I'll share this conversation with you in my next post.
To end this post, one of the ways that this experience has changed me is that I have absolutely no fear of death. Dying is another matter; I don't want to have a slow, lingering death. But I eagerly await the day when I return home again.