• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My past life story about meeting my sister

I always long for my sister. She was someone who i loved and cared the most. I can relate that i was born in somewhere around Scotland or england . I was older than my sister, she was my playmate throughout our childhood, my dad probably had a second marriage or i felt like our parents did torture or behaved bad with us. I felt loads of obstacles while communicating with other people, they bullied me a lot. At the end of the day when i returned to home from high school, i got scold for being poor at my high school, behaving bad with the schoolmates, not social in life, like these by the parents. I return to my sister, knocking at the door, when she opened the door, i at first didn't tell her much about any of those events. But she asked me what happened brother? Tell me, tell me brother, what happened? Again and again and again. I also tried to love a girl later, but felt the same, she, i thought ideal for me, but again was bullied. Felt a strange pain inside, i at last broke up in tears in my sister's arms and chest, telling her everything, and she told me like, she knows everything just by seeing my eyes, touching my hands and chest, and she followed me manytimes to my high school, tried to understand what was going on, while i kept silent about all those. Then, she told me that, give me all of your pain brother, share them with me, i can cut my hands for you, if that releived your pain. Then due to parents torture and abuse we fled from the home, then we ended up sitting inside a tent, torn apart, sister begging for money, i also begging, we didnt have foods, dying day by day, the tent was located over a small bridge, below was a small river or a tunnel. Sister was suffering from.high fever. I tried to beg money for food. And the suffering continued. Maybe it was the WW2 time. And there were other refugees too. If you can relate this with your life let me know.

From your poorest brother who is still searching for you..
 
Hi Brothersearchingforsister,

Welcome to the forum! How did you find us?

An awful story you told us. Do you remember in which country it took place? The boy went to High school, so that might give some indication.
 
Back
Top