• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My past life was shown to me

connected_by_r

New Member
I am grateful for this forum as I need to share my recent experiences.

When I was young I regularly saw a little girl spirit with long brown hair and wearing a long white nightgown of the type from the 1800s. I used to think our old house was haunted. She would float by me. Not look at me but once or twice she tried to get near and I shut it out. I was terrified, thought I was losing my mind and shut it all down.

Ive been through a lot in my life. Recently I met with spirit who told me I have to close the current chapter, it has given me the tools I need but I need to move on to the next chapter. It was a surreal experience. I have had two further experiences- where my “soul mate” held me hands and told me who she was. She said we were always together but she won’t reincarnate again and she gave me my husband young and to treat him kindly. (We’ve been together 17 years and I love him a lot but she said I need to give him more attention).

I then went to a medium this week. She told me that spirit was there and that she knows me better than anyone. She said that we both died very young in our last lives. She saw the white nightdress/gown. She said my soul is tired of this world and needs to complete its purpose this time. Life was cut too short the last time in extremely traumatic circumstances and it interfered with me fulfilling my purpose.

Only two days later it was laid before me what had happened. My soul mate was my sister. We were all children and there was some sort of dawn raid on our house. These men came and killed my siblings. My soul mate sister, a brother and another close spirit of mine that was only a baby. I hid in the wardrobe. They found me and I have a block there but they really hurt me and killed me. In spirit my loved ones quickly tried to surround me with love but I broke. My soul split from the trauma. Part of me was grey. It was this girl I saw as a child. The house wasn’t haunted. She was me. We need to rejoin.

The reason I am here again with spiritual abilities is to heal myself firstly - I need to rejoin my split soul. Things have showed up for me to accelerate my other soul purpose. This is what is being said to me but I’m not clear on what that is yet. I think I am here to help children who are innocent. They need love. If I help even one I will fulfill my purpose. My soul mate says I need to do it this time. To open my heart and guidance will be provided. Does this make sense to anyone. I didn’t know my soul would split.
 
Welcome to the forums! What a beautiful, faith affirming experience. A lovely introduction, it's nice to meet you.

I am here to say, yes- it's time to step into your role. Fulfill your responsibilities. Only you know what that means. I want to add, that with an open heart, you will find a reuniting in this lifetime.

The concept of split souls has been shared here on more than one occasion so it is not a far fetched idea.

Just to keep open to the possibilities, because God is here in all forms- and you will know so as long as you are working from your Heart.

With this attitude, duty and right action- you can feel whole. Complete peace. It is possible, and I believe!

Kind regards.
 
Back
Top