Benoit1025
Member
Hello everyone! Its been a looong time since ive been able to post on here. A few years ago, i posted about a dream i had as a teenager. I dreamt that i was a woman in colonial clothing holding a baby and there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and there were 3 men in soldier uniforms. For whatever reason, i was terrified and tried to run into the house away from them but they chased me. I heard 2 shots and then everything went black. I also remember once when i was in school around the age of 10 or 11 and had this vision of standing outside this small 'house' made out of dirt and grass. I could see for miles all around me and it was just open prairie. I had never seen such a house before and i had no idea where that kind of vision could have come from until a year ago when i saw a show on tv about pioneers who would settle on the prairie and make their homes out of sod...i believe thats what they called it. But it gave me chills watching that!