• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My two lovely daughters

chanap

Chanap
Hi,
Its first time I am posting here. Actually I do not believe much in past life or reincarnation. But at the same time I want to explore these more, as I feel these might be true.
I started reading Many Lives Many Masters and started feeling like these all happened and are true. Thus I explored more on net to know more about it and came across this forum.

I am a mother two daughters one is 7 and other is 2.

I remember when we were planning for our second child and I was not able to conceive. I took medical treatment but no results and was about to go for a surgery as doctor said if tube do not open by medicine we will try to open it by surgery.

Like every month, this month I also was waiting for my periods and praying may be this time results are positive and if not, after 10 days I will be operated on. So I was even more tense this time.

My older daughter who was very young to know or understand all that suddenly ran to me and asked me to show my tummy and kissed on it and said thank you mom for getting a baby for me. She just said this and ran away and got involved in what she was playing earlier.

For few moments I was just shocked or not believed she said.
But just few days after that, test came positive and after getting negative results for many months, it was difficult to believe that finally I had conceived.

Today also I think how my daughter knew all that and told me that.

I don't know if it is related to her past life of what but really such things happen.
I will keep posting more if I observed in my kids
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My Older daughter and her nightmares


She has had nightmares since she was 2-3 years. Now she is 7. And she behaved very weird. Like in nights she start screaming and jumping like she is very scared and looking for help, she directed her finger as if she was feeling like somebody was there. She was out of control, and the only option to control was to take her out of that sleep and wash her face immediately so that she come to her senses.


But after that she does not remember anything about the nightmare. It happens very frequently may be every other day.


I took her to child specialist and he said there is nothing to worry. As kids see cartoons & TV programs and then see nightmares. So just stop her watching TV or cartoon programs.


But now it has been 3-4 years, she still behave the same. I know she still watches TV.


Is it related to her past life? How can it be solved?


Any suggestions please.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our group. Yes, it does sound like she is remembering one or more past lives. It also sounds like she has intuitive ability since she knew when you were pregnant. No one here will think you or your child are crazy. It sounds like the doctor you took her to does not believe in past lives. But there are doctors who do. Have you read any other books on reincarnation? You need to read Carol Bowman's books "Children's Past Lives" and "Return from Heaven." Also read "Soul Survivor" by Andrea Leninger. Carol and Andrea wrote the books about their own children who were also having nightmares. You need to look at the Children's Past Life Memories section on this forum and read the old messages. They are amazing. Also look at the video archives and there is a list of books to read. There will be others here introducing themselves and offering advice. You need to start keeping a journal and write down everything they say that could be past life related. You can also ask her open ended questions when she is having nightmares or when she talks about "when I was big", etc.
 
Welcome, chanap. I am glad you got your two beautiful daughters. It does sound as if your older daughter could be having nightmares about a past life. Almost all children watch TV, and not all of them have recurrent nightmares. I think reading Carol Bowman's books would help you. It's hard to watch a little one have bad dreams. Does she remember any details when she wakes up?
 
Hi chanap,


I don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to say that it sounds like your daughter is having night terrors, which are a bit different from nightmares. My daughter Emily had them as well. Actually, she still does, from time to time. It is very upsetting, especially for family members who have to hear her screaming in terror. I'm sorry your family is going through this.


Emily has no memory of what she was screaming about when she finally comes around, which like you note, can take some time. In fact, she will sit up, eyes open, and talk to us afterward, but still in fact be dreaming.


I suggest that you make sure your daughter is not too hot when she sleeps. Emily warms up as she sleeps, and that would often trigger the terrors.


One other thought . . . If these are past life memories your daughter is experiencing, by waking her up prematurely, you may be interrupting her mind's (or soul's) natural healing process. She may need to see this dream through to the end. Thankfully, she will not remember it in the morning.


We have found that it is best to just let Emily sleep, make sure she is not too hot, and tell her she is safe and we love her. Even though she can not hear, and even though it is hard to sit by and do so little, it makes the terrors stop repeating night after night.


Good luck!
 
Welcome Chnap, I'm glad you found us. I think you will find some interesting ideas here regarding your daughters. I think it is cool that you are open minded enough to research the possibility of past lives. I would highly recommend Carol Bowman's books as she too dealt with similar problems.


Please feel free to ask anything... we are here to help.


Tinkerman
 
Hi and wellllllcome


As to the first experience, I'm not so sure how it could be past life related unless you suspect that both of your daughters were somehow related in a past life. There's the possibility of your daughter knowing that you were trying for a baby and doing that (kids do random stuff sometimes) but I agree it sounds really bizarre... I think it sounds more like knowing the future than something to do with past lives.


As to her nightmares, I guess it could be past life related if she has a traumatic PL memory related to that. However, some children also have night terrors or just bad nightmares. I'd get another opinion, especially from a doctor who specializes in sleep disorders. I know a few people (myself included) who as children had nightmares they couldn't quite wake up from so they thought whatever scared them was still in the room with them until they properly "woke up". I think that children are very susceptible to that, because while us adults wake up from a nightmare and feel nervous but can think rationally and calm ourselves down, children have a hard time doing that. A lot of things can trigger nightmares or sleep disorders that cause nightmares/panic, not just TV. Check what she eats before bed, her sleeping space, and so on and do some research on "healthy sleeping habits". Things like a heavy meal or watching TV right before sleeping, as well as noises, lights, etc. can lead to sleep disturbances. If nothing like that helps and once you've ruled out mundane things like bedtime habits and sleep disorders, I'd check with a past life therapist. And if you believe in other supernatural things, you might want to try to protect your house according to your personal belief system.
 
Back
Top