• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Never thought about it ... until now ... past life ?

Alex222

Member
Never really thought about past lives until now. I wanna start by saying, ever since she was little my sister used to say “she picked us as her family “ she said, “when I was a baby angel I saw you mom and dad walking in a garden and I liked you and I picked you .” My dad and my sister have two identical birthmarks on their body and I remember my sister saying “this is from when the bad knights hit us with their swords” she was 3. She doesn’t remember saying it now but she is now a teen and she still remembers the “Picking us as her family”. She also has a fascination with mummies and Egypt and she said she remembered burying animals. I thought she was kidding and I never took her seriously, I thought it was all an imagination thing and it wasn’t real. Well, that was until. It started happening to me!

I don’t know what triggered it ... but I started having recurring dreams of myself and I wasn’t myself, I was a little girl around age 14, very different then how I look now, my skin was darker, my hair was fuzzy, and I was in Honolulu, I kept dreaming I was standing in what looked like a patio outside a movie theater, it was raining, a big thunderstorm and I was so sad bc I know I had an older sister and her baby had died. Then I kept dreaming about this older sister, riding a plane together, spending time in the rooftop pool at a hotel with another guy and visiting a zoo together and walking at night on a street close to a sort of river. I knew for sure I was in Honolulu
So then I searched for movie theater pictures, hotels, and I even randomly found THE street. Many things looked similar and I can’t tell which one is the theater or what was going on but I was so SCARED. When I saw that same street with the river and there was no way I could have known. Or this zoo being in front of a hotel with a rooftop pool. I couldn’t believe my eyes
And then I started putting things together and I remembered many other dreams that resembled these ones !!!! And it kinda made sense.

Now I am wondering why am I having these dreams? I am old to be having memories. I have never absolutely watched anything that even remotely resembles that. What in the world is going on? Do you think something triggered it? I'm baffled.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Alex222, and welcome to Carol and Steve Bowman's forum where you will find a bunch of us sharing our stores and thoughts. You say that you find it strange that your memories came when you were "older" without mentioning how old you were/are. But, yes something triggered it. It might be a Spirit Guide needing to make you aware, something triggered a memory or some other reason that may be years in the future.

Please read through the FAQ's and tell us about those experiences.
 
Hi,

very interesting : )

possible past life memories can access your dreams when you (unintentionally) reach a meditative sleep, has happened to me I think several times, so in that regard no notice is taken of age.

There are also some that think that the access to it can be more easily in some bodies, brains, if you come from a family where someone else remembers or someone else has gifts out of the ordinary.

I had a bad dream from early age til about 7-8 that I never thought was past life related. Then during visit to another country in early teens I began to recognize myself, so that was the trigger for me; only much later I connected the childhood nightmare to my memories in the country.

I don't know your age, but in one culture they traditionally take care, train those who are seen as highly sensitive when they reach their teenage years as a lot of change is then happening; so perhaps if you are seen or others seen you (I mean, you don't have to agree with them) that you are sensitive or highly sensitive it can be your age and sensitivity that has helped to open this door to your past.

Cute dog :)

/Jaimie
 
Last edited:
Hi Alex222,

Welcome to the forum.
It is true that young children easily remember former lives, but not all young children.
The same with adults. For them, it is less obvious to get memories but still, this happens to a lot of adults.
 
Hey thank you all for your replies !!!!! I am in my early twenties . I only remember my sister remembering what could be considered past lives , but I don’t think I ever spoke about it as a kid and even then , I didn’t believe my sister . I thought she was making things up .

I recently took a plane ride and one of the dreams was me riding on a plane (very different from the actual planes) I don’t know if that’s what triggered it but I’ve been on multiple plane rides ever since I was a baby so I don’t know what was different about this one . If something else happens I’ll let you know
 
It’s me again . I have news ... I was about to fall asleep last night when my sister (she’s 16) told me “I had a nightmare” so I asked her to tell me what the nightmare was about and I couldn’t believe what she described next

she said “I was me , I always me , but I was dressed differently and I had a beautiful hat on my head , I was sitting inside of a steam locomotive , the train was running through a prairie then it came to a stop in an old city , with an old church and then someone came , it was a man , he had an old pistol in his hand , he shot another man and there was a corpse on the ground . And I was right in front of it . Then I was robbed , they stole my bracelet” and then she added “I remember who stole it , I remember it was a girl with light hair .” And then she started crying and asked if this had really happened and I said “no that never happened”


I then suggested to her this could have been a past life . And she agreed it could have been . The description of the train was so detailed . It felt like she had been there . I then remembered she used to talk about “a corpse” in her sleep sometimes ...


I can’t believe this is happening to us ?! Why are we remembering past lives ? We are not children anymore and the dreams we have been having are so real it’s scary . I haven’t had any more dreams but now my sister is

what do you think is going on ? ( My sister has always been afraid of thieves ) I can’t even believe I am typing this right now! It feels so weird ( I asked her if she had watched a similar movie she said no)
 
You're never too old to have those memories spring up. I didn't start having really vivid memories until I was in my 20s.
 
Back
Top