hi everyone, I'm new here. You all are fascinating, I'm very glad to have found the site. I'm female born in 1980 in Seattle WA, USA. From my impressions, early interests and strong inclinations, dreams, unexplainable tastes, channeling-type experiences, etc. from a young age, I'm pretty sure I know a few of my past lives. I won't go into explicit detail here but I have had experiences that lead me to believe that I was at different times,
african american slave, baroque European or American white woman, irish peasant, latin carribean poor gay or trans person,
sri lankan or south indian lady, northern white male moose hunter (NE US or Canada), male German Axis WWII doctor, anthropologist, or other non-soldier academic, then possibly a back to the land movement person, maybe at some point Roma/Gypsy, for sure at some point a person in the muslim world (probably female), and irish and celtic. Maybe other European as well. Possibly native American at some point. My own heritage is mostly celtic.
I need to learn how to differentiate my actual experiences from ancestral memories, experiences of my direct family members that I subconsciously picked up from them, cultural things that I have been taught or absorbed in my life, stories we learn about our history. The impressions and experiences I have had that struck me as the most likely to be true were the ones that don't make sense or are unexpected the most, come at you out of left field. But that's not to say the ones that make more sense for your own ancestry and background, tastes and inclinations can't also be true, especially given family reincarnation.
(I've also had premonitions come true an hour or years later, and had nonverbal connection with others, etc. I had sea rise dreams as a kid in the early 80's before anyone told me about it, etc).
I have a lot to learn, and hope I can learn here from your experience and recommendations. Thanks : )
african american slave, baroque European or American white woman, irish peasant, latin carribean poor gay or trans person,
sri lankan or south indian lady, northern white male moose hunter (NE US or Canada), male German Axis WWII doctor, anthropologist, or other non-soldier academic, then possibly a back to the land movement person, maybe at some point Roma/Gypsy, for sure at some point a person in the muslim world (probably female), and irish and celtic. Maybe other European as well. Possibly native American at some point. My own heritage is mostly celtic.
I need to learn how to differentiate my actual experiences from ancestral memories, experiences of my direct family members that I subconsciously picked up from them, cultural things that I have been taught or absorbed in my life, stories we learn about our history. The impressions and experiences I have had that struck me as the most likely to be true were the ones that don't make sense or are unexpected the most, come at you out of left field. But that's not to say the ones that make more sense for your own ancestry and background, tastes and inclinations can't also be true, especially given family reincarnation.
(I've also had premonitions come true an hour or years later, and had nonverbal connection with others, etc. I had sea rise dreams as a kid in the early 80's before anyone told me about it, etc).
I have a lot to learn, and hope I can learn here from your experience and recommendations. Thanks : )