• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

New member - Past lives

Kent

New Member
Hello-
I just joined. I've always been fascinated by this subject, but was never sure what to make of it. But something my kids said when they were young has been haunting me ever since. They're now older, (eight and twelve) but when they were both still in the diaper stage, (not at the same time, of course) they said how nice it was that I take care of them, and that they used to take care of me when they were big. Now when my oldest said that, it was a bit strange, but I didn't think much of it. A nice sentiment by a young child that somehow we take turns being kids and Mommy and Daddy to each other. But four yers later my youngest said the same thing, and I had more than a few chills. They both mentioned it when I was either changing their diapers, or rocking them to sleep. And I'm pretty sure they both mentioned it more than once. Is this a common thing in the world of past lives? I asked my oldest about it years later, but she didn't remember. She said it was cute, tho. I'm very close to both of them. And it IS a very nice thought. Anyway, I'd appreciate any thoughts any of you might have on the subject.

Until later,
Kent
 
same experience

Kent,
When my oldest son (now 14) was about 3 or 4 we were driving by a cemetary at night and he said to me "I died once" and I was shocked, I said to him you died? and he said "yeah, then I came back and picked you for my mommy. I really didn't know what to think of it at the time, but everytime I drive past a cemetary I can still hear him saying that to me. He does not remember it now but he must have had a past live. For a kid to say something like that out of the blue, it is so strange. and it is nice to know that he picked me. I have read some books since then and a lot of the stuff I read the kids say they picked their parents. What a nice thought. I have a 10 month old now and I will pay a lot of attention to the things he says to me that seem out of the ordinary. Thanks for sharing.
 
Hello Kent,

Welcome to the Forum !


I had a memory of living in a very poor family in France. My grandfather in that life, who I feel is my son in the present life, was very worried, because being the head of the family, he had the responsibility for us, and we were so poor we did not even have enough to eat.
In the present lifetime we changed roles - now I am the caretaker. We have a good life, but being a single mother, we are not very wealthy. And what is more : my son is now a very bright student, who can be expected to have a very nice and wellpaid job when he grows up - he has no conscious memories of this previous life, but he often says : when I study well now, and get a good job (he is 12 now) then I can take care of you mom .
So, you could say, I am now experiencing the responsibility he had in his PL, but in the future in this present life, he can probably 'fulfill' what he could not in the past.

Love,

Eevee
 
Back
Top