• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

New member, some of my memories

Well, I recently discovered this place and thought it would be good to add my own memories to what's here, in case they are helpful to someone.

I will note that most of these came through dreams unless otherwise noted. I have excellent dream recall and keep an archive; I suspect these dreams are memories rather than regular dreams simply because they stand out so much from my usual dream. They don't fall into my regular pattern and were different in many other ways; so after thinking about them for some time and what have you, I've come to believe they are memories.

- In the first one I'm probably an early to mid teen. I'm not unlike I am now, with a few changes; longer hair, a bit thinner, face is a bit different.

My mother takes me to the church. We're poor, peasants of some kind. I'm not sure of the exact time or place, but it seems like a Gothic kind of time. The church my mother brings me to is huge and dark, lots of stained glass and old stone. I wear just a long white dress, something like a night-gown, and I feel ashamed that my mother is bringing me here. She is scared to death of me for whatever reason, and in my mind while dreaming this I know it's because I see and hear things I shouldn't.

She leaves me in the care of the church, who eagerly takes me in. I remember hearing the large doors shut behind her as she quickly leaves, my back to her as the priest or whatever he is leads me somewhere outside of the main church area, towards some living quarters.

There is a room all set up and I'm lead inside, but he leaves me alone; he locks the door behind me and I don't feel safe anymore or in the least bit comfortable. I can feel a breeze coming in through the gap at the bottom of the door, and I turn to look at the room. There is a wooden bed with a fabric canopy, and something is carved into the wood at the head board. There are little tables on either side, little rugs on the cold stone floor, and clothes on the bed. An ornate night-gown of some kind, which I am infatuated with when I see it.

I put it on and just as I finish the door opens again; men come in. I don't know if they were priests or what, but I know what they want, and it isn't good. Then I wake up.

- In another I'm the wife of some minor official in Japan, not sure of the time again. It isn't modern Japan, that's about all I know, and we're living in a traditional home. I don't know much about this one, only that I had twin girls. I taught them to read when I wasn't supposed to, at least that's the feeling I got. I also remember kneeling in a room with dark wooden floors, looking through some storage boxes. It's dusty and I think that I should be telling whomever cleans it to do a better job.

I see that my clothing is colorful and multi-layered, and I'm not sure what it is I'm looking for or at, but I hold it in my hands and it is nostalgic. It makes me sad.

Other memories were told by someone who does regressions and contact with spirit guides for a living; this is a person trusted to me, though these have less detail.

- I was a soldier in a war, maybe WWI. I did not want to be there, could not understand why people were killing and hurting each other; in the end I allowed myself to die so that I could escape the pain and suffering of seeing so many people die and being expected to kill more.

- A shepherd somewhere, not sure when either. Just quietly sitting and watching over the flock at night, looking up at the stars outside of a city wall.

It seems I can't find where I've written the rest of them down, so this will have to do for now.

Thanks for the opportunity!
 
Welcome Luinbariel, and thanks very much for sharing, very interesting :)


I hope you enjoy the forum, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your past life memories (if you can find them and don't mind sharing ;) )


Have you ever tried regressing yourself? or meditation?
 
I have not really regressed myself, no. Mostly what I see comes in dreams, and dreams are much easier for me; I dream every night, and when important ones come, they come.


I have had some meditation on some of them, and have trouble calming myself to a point where I can actually get something done. When I do, I see very little; I saw more for the Japanese one I mentioned here, which made it much easier to sort of get a hold on the feelings and emotions that were present.


I'm still looking for places where I've written this down, I know I did but of course now I can't find it all. :/


Here we go, found the original entries I made in my journal after that day with the past life reading person. Here's exactly what I wrote a few days later.

She said one of the first lives she remembered for me was a painter, in france. She said I was most happy there, because there was a community of artists that I could be with, and was always with, to talk to, to understand and have understand me. She said I knew my current boyfriend there, but that we were only friends, we have never had a relationship romantically until this life, though we've known each other many times before. She said he was a sculptor, and he liked to add weird things, odd objects, to his pieces.
She said the next life was in Japan. I was a woman, married, in a very rich, higher-ranked but not royalty family. We were very well cared for, wanted for nothing. But she said it was a very formal life, which I found hard. Everything and everyone was very stiff and traditional. However, I secretly learned to read, and even secretly taught my two daughters, though not my son, to read as well. She said I wore such bright colors in that lifetime, that bright colors were everywhere.


She remembered another one, though not as detailed. She said I was a male, and I was a sheppard, tending my sheep. I was very in tune with my sheep aparently, knew them, and very happy to be alone and relaxed while I watched them. She said that may be why I like animals so much even now, I can communicate with them on some level.


She remembered a life where I was also a male, living in VERY cold conditions, like what would be very far northern canada. But she said this was at a time before there were countries, before things were divided. She said I didn't like the cold, but didn't know there was ever anything else, so I never left. I lived there for a long time, very cold, very quiet.


She said there were also a few lifetimes where I was a soldier, but that I hated it. I would escape from it as soon as possible, either by running away, or by being killed.


The only other one I can remember right now was I was a little girl, much like I was at this age, blonde... but I didn't live past the age of five. She said at that time, I was with the souls of my current parents, and that this is most likely why I've chosen them again, because we didn't have enough time together last time. It was also likely that at this time, in that life, my current boyfriend was my much older, very protective brother.
Many of these, even though she does this sort of thing for a living, have been kind of suspect to me. It's nothing she said or did wrong, it's just that the ones from dreams are much easier to interpret because I had them myself. (I just realized I said the one in Japan was from a dream earlier; sorry about that, I was mistaken).


Still, I trust her and some of the other things she was able to tell me had me sort of lost for weeks. The church related one is the one I've spent the most time thinking about.


Another thing that's kind of popped up in my dreams is a specific person that I believe I've known in a past life; it's not really relevant to this place so I'll keep it short, but we're connected somehow. I have dreams where he shows up, shows me things, or sometimes hurts me; it's the same as the church dream. I know it's different and that it doesn't fit the pattern. Most of my energy is focused on that rather than on the other memories.
 
Welcome to the forum, Luinbariel. :)


Thank you for sharing your very interesting past life memories. It's for the best to trust your own memories (dreams) the most. Even the best of psychics get some things wrong, and if you have some doubts, I believe it's your intuition telling you what to trust and not.


I could relate to some of your memories. In a very old PL I was a mother, who was terrified of her daughter, who was probably just in tune with the spirit world, but who I thought was possessed or a witch.


In another PL in Japan (I believe it was in the 1300's) I lived in a similar environment and conditions. I haven't looked very much into either of these lifetimes, as they are very difficult ones with a lot of sadness and tragedy.


I hope you enjoy the forum and will continue to participate and share. :thumbsup:


Karoliina
 
Back
Top