cindid2008
Member
Hi all I am new here...let me start by saying that I do believe I had at least one past life that I remember...several years ago I had a recurring dream for about a month of being a young girl in the Civil War era...The dream was bits and pieces of what I would call flashes..ie it went from one scene to the next without a continuous flow...I was the white daughter of a plantation owner who started a "friendship" with a young black male slave...in the end we were both killed for this relationship...
What I am curious about though is a lot of people saying they have had a real facination with certain time periods or places and feel this could mean a past life...if this is so then I may have been a victim of the Titanic...I have always been facinated by the tragedy...even at a very young age...If there is a book or something on TV related to it I will watch or read it....interestingly enough I don't like the ocean...won't go in it at all...I always joke with my friends and tell them I watch too much discovery channel or I've seen the Titanic movie and I'm not about to go in....I'm not afraid of other bodies of water though...just the ocean...
What obsessions or facinations have you had that you believe are related to a past life?
What I am curious about though is a lot of people saying they have had a real facination with certain time periods or places and feel this could mean a past life...if this is so then I may have been a victim of the Titanic...I have always been facinated by the tragedy...even at a very young age...If there is a book or something on TV related to it I will watch or read it....interestingly enough I don't like the ocean...won't go in it at all...I always joke with my friends and tell them I watch too much discovery channel or I've seen the Titanic movie and I'm not about to go in....I'm not afraid of other bodies of water though...just the ocean...
What obsessions or facinations have you had that you believe are related to a past life?