• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

panic attacks- what about them.

sophielel

Senior Registered
Just curious: is there a connection between panic attacks in children as symptoms of past lifes?! A friend's kid recently just out of nowhere in a span of 2 months was brought to hospital on 3 occasions because he couldn't breath. Each time he was tallking to someone and started having extreme difficulties to breathe. After about 10 minutes and no change in the condition he was brought to hospital.

There it would stop each time on its own. But it lasted everytime about 30 minutes. The doctors coudn't find anything wrong. I mean he was neither suffocating, having an allergy, some disease ( he is not allergic to anything), or afraid of something. He said it just came up out of the blue and he always wondered why ( doctors said best description would be panic attack but only because of difficulties to breathe, otherwise he was in no panic at all ,and overall healthy!).
What are your opinions on the topic?
 
Hi sophielel,

How old is your friend's son? Do you know if there was a specific "trigger" before each occurance, like a certain sound, or something he may have seen?

Imo, panic attacks can be an indicator of a child's past life, but I think you need to look more specifically at the circumstances surrounding each episode.

You might enjoy reading through these threads, just to get an idea of what to look for:

The Four Signs of Children's Past Life Memory Post number eleven by Kelly has some great links to check out.

I'd also recommend reading Carol's book "Children's Past Lives", if you haven't already. You can read chapter one [thread=9831]here.[/thread]

Keep us posted!

Ailish
 
He just turned 10. I asked him and he said it wasn't something special no sound or topics that could have triggered it. " I was each time arguing with a person and then I would see in my mind a picture . Then I had difficulties to breathe and I started to suffocate". Those were his words. He also added that he can't remember the picture that came up to his mind on those occasions.
He has a little brother who 2 years ago was since birth asthmatic. And he also had sometimes problems to breathe for a long period of time. But last year the disease disappeared and he was checked healthy. No asthma.
The kid I'm talking about, I will call him David, never had any problems of this order (of course doctors checked because his brother has had asthma for a long time). But he was just suffocating , no dizziness, black stars or week in the knees.
 
Maybe it is panic if he was arguing with someone. Sure sounds like it would help to know what the picture is. Has David ever said anything else about past lives?
Vicky
 
Back
Top