• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past Identity:

Rembrandt

Member
Well, decided to leave that mess I made behind, and to start anew here. I have a regression coming up, which has been put on hold due to pneumonia and a staph infection. Also, I just unearthed notes I wrote in middle school during my brief interest in reincarnation, which later ended due to family religious ties. But, have re-picked up my interest. Anyways, am rambling, here are my notes, that I unearthed.

I decided to describe my past self and feelings, actions,etc as a start:

-I am clearly male, I enjoyed wearing an S.S uniform, somewhat tall, but not too tall. Considered myself to be handsome, and I know that I liked to sometimes wear the "S.S trenchcoat" As well as the boots.

-Very strong character, a playboy, with a traditional name such as Heinrich, heinz, franz, karl, Josef, Erich, or Hans, in example.

-High in command,yet still did all the dirty work.

-Definitely performed violent acts. But won't describe them. There is an anger/disgust.

-Definitely drank and smoked.

-Feel was either executed or committed suicide by hanging or being shot. But was "loyal to the reich" to the end, die-hard.

-Watch and performed executions.

-My father was a soldier.

-Remember planes flying overhead the camp and bombs being dropped. There was chaos.

-Remember there being a German Shepard at this party, and this party was at the camp.

-Auschwtiz-Bikenau I/II and Bergen-Belsen?

-Had one son

-Remember panicking not knowing where my wife/son were.

-Enjoyed horseback riding and walks/hikes. Good food.

-In many dreams, I've seen myself beating people and choking some. Also thought was pointing to a map of a camp and saying Dachau and Buchenwald too? I remember a man in stripped uniform that I was strangling because he did something to annoy me.

- I remember hearing planes approach, and looking up into the cold night sky and seeing snow flakes falling or possibly ash, and the hum of the planes and everyone around was running and there was a lot of mud. I could see the smoke from the chimneys. I think I stayed closed to the end, and have the feeling that the camp was being liquidated and dismantled to hide our tracks as much as possible.

Looking for more notes at this time, but this is a start.
 
Interesting.. If you were Mengele, perhaps, you might know me.. I have to go for to the camps for monthly check-ups there, all around Europe. (I hate that part in my job, der Fuhrer never described that part!) Don't worry, it too frustrates me at first, having lack of memories.. But it'll come slowly.


After all, I did know a lot of high Nazi figures, from der Fuhrer, his wife Eva Braun to Colonel Stauffenberg. Yes, I remember his experiments (don't remind me, the time I remembered these memories was bad timing... Almost fainted in class)


Ironically one of the few I high Nazi figures I never seen was Goring.
 
Rembrandt, I believe your upcoming regression may bring to light a much clearer picture of the memories you've discovered. Once more, despite what you find, understand that past lifetime stands on its own, and is not dependent on this lifetime to make up for or repay any misdeeds incurred over 70 years ago by another potential aspect of your soul. Those memories have come to you to benefit you in this lifetime and your task is to find out how. This lifetime, not that one, is your soul's focus...
 
Interesting posting. It takes courage to post a past life memory of being an SS soldier. However, I do not look at people's past lives as a measure of their worth in this life. My grandmother was a psychic medium and she stated one day that my brother was a Nazi in his previous life. She said he died on D-Day (June 6th 1944). Being a psychic medium you would have thought she would have understood that his last life is not connected to this life, but she did not. She treated my brother very badly from the start and to this day my brother still calls her the "witch from hell". On her death bed, my grandmother apologized, but the damage of a lifetime was already done. My relationship with my grandmother was always very good -- I have a different name for her. Having lived through the war, working for the Dutch underground, and having one of her sons in a German concentration camp, I can understand my grandmother's feelings, but then, my brother was a different person in this life. She should have known better.


I have heard many stories from many people about past lives, but I won't judge like my grandmother did. A new slate; a new life.
 
Hello Rembrandt -


I wish you well with your regression and your path of self discovery. Also get well soon with that infection and pneumonia - eesh.


I wasn't in the war very long (joined the Reichsmarine [later to become the Kriegsmarine] on 16 January 1933 - so, no I didn't swear an oath to Hitler - the Reichswehr constitution changed over time - to 7/8 March 1941), and in addition to that spent most of my time away from the mainland (lived on the coast) and out at sea - so I might as well be out on some other planet when it comes to WWII unless it relates to the Battle of the Atlantic...totally different circumstances - totally different mind-set.
 
Thank your note. I knew two people who who served in submarines in WWII, and obviously they were survivors. Both stated they survived because they became sick and couldn't make that last voyage. In both cases, their boat went to war without them and failed to return. Both were British submarines. My father worked with the brother of Kptlt. Friedrich Guggenberger (U-513) and actually met Friedrich Guggenberger in the mid 1970s when he was in town on business. I am just grateful I never had to serve in a submarine. I have a hard enough time being above the water -- no idea how I would handle being underwater.


Not really sick at the moment. Mostly stress induced minor issues and a long term medical problem that baffles the doctors and specialists. Even been to a medical intuitive but it didn't help much.
 
PastPilot: I knew two people who who served in submarines in WWII, and obviously they were survivors. Both stated they survived because they became sick and couldn't make that last voyage. In both cases, their boat went to war without them and failed to return. Both were British submarines. My father worked with the brother of Kptlt. Friedrich Guggenberger (U-513) and actually met Friedrich Guggenberger in the mid 1970s when he was in town on business. I am just grateful I never had to serve in a submarine. I have a hard enough time being above the water -- no idea how I would handle being underwater.
Oh that's interesting :) I've read of cases like that when I was doing my historical research. The U-Bootwaffe had the highest casualty rate of either side and of all the branches in WWII - it was a loss rate of 75-80%. I went to the U-Boats in 1935 (which, according to some sources, that's when the Reichsmarine became the Kriegsmarine). That's also when the Deutscher Flotten Verein (German Navy League) that had its origins in the 1890s, if I recall right, was also disbanded.


I'm the type that would rather be underwater than above it - but I guess that's because, if there is a storm, there is some solace in the deep.
 
Honestly, that's what every Nazi incarnate fears the most; hatred for something that they can't remember. I suffered that as well in school, ex-Holocaust victims, they love to bully me. For reasons unknown to them, but to me I understood why.. That's why I kept this secret hidden from everyone.


Especially if they found out I was a Gestapo, Waffen-SS and SD; they're going to murder me... But not all, my friend and my sister, who were Jews are nice to me.


PS. I was all three because before the war I was Gestapo and high rank SS, during the war, Hitler personally told me to take over a country then eliminate the Jews. I was also under disciplinary actions by the SS court for err.. Punching the Fuhrer (Yep :thumbsup:) By the way, I punched the Fuhrer because I was defending a good friend of mine, Eva Braun. I don't blame her even though she got me into this mess in the first place.
 
You punched 'Der Fuhrer'?


Wow.


I know Doenitz stood up and openly defied Hitler with regards to the orders to shoot shipwrecked sailors. Also in one of my books - there was a U-Boat commander who punched an SS officer and who gave a 'what-for' lecture to, if I remember right, one of the GESTAPO folks.


You just didn't mess with the U-Boat crews...


There was one U-Boat commander, Erich Topp it was I believe, who had actually been a member of the SS prior to joining the Navy. But upon joining the Navy, one was obliged to revoke their memberships in both the SS and the NSDAP. The Navy was the least political of all the branches.


"I have a reactionary army, a National Socialist air force, and a Christian navy" - - A. Hitler.
 
Actually, I'm quite proud of that... :angel: ;) it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity which millions would love to do.. He actually had to go to the doctor to check his teeth the next day..That brittle.. But of course I won't punch his incarnate now! Yep, the lecture I received was hell... Actually I was sentenced 3 times by the SS court. Honestly I don't believe I had the nerve to do that... Now, whenever someone bullies me, I wish I could say 'Don't mess with me. I punched Hitler in the face before. Literally..'


I didn't told the ones giving me a lecture why I did it as Eva was suppose to be a secret..
 
Yeah that's pretty amazing that you did that and didn't wind up dead! :thumbsup:


Ah - I see (re/ Eva being a secret)
 
She saved me.. lol I'll thank her for that.. :D


To survive punching your boss, your best friend must be his girlfriend. xD
 
Back
Top