slizzysnoopy
Member
So this might be a bit of a lengthy post. I have sort of a scrambled assortment of stories that all seem to line up in a certain way and it's all very..crazy. I found this forum because I searched about remembering past lives and I feel so relieved to find others who have remembered things. I was scared I was crazy, even though I have a clean bill of mental health (minus my anxiety)
I haven't used my name or anything just because I'm in a marginal spotlight and I wanted to remain anonymous for this..I hope that's okay
My story sort of starts with me when I was a kid, really little. For as long as I can remember I had a very specific address memorised in my head, located in California. Down to the street and numbers and everything, I could recite it off the top of my head since I could talk. My mother also recalls this, says I've known it since forever.
When I was maybe 5-6 years old I would have these really vivid dreams, often played out like movie episodes. They didn't go away either, they stuck in my mind even weeks after. Being much older now, I can describe the feeling as though I was re-remembering events that happened that I had forgotten, similar to people who have suffered brain damage and memory loss, who begin recalling things.
I would tell my mom about them a lot, she'd listen as any mother would. When I was a kid I'd tell my mom I was a guitarist, and talk about how I would travel the world. You know, typical type kid stuff. I used to stand on my bed air guitaring, etc. I would get mad at her and tell her I was practicing. Again, fairly normal. This is all relevant for later on in my story.
Well, as I started having more and more of these fragmented recollections, my personality and behaviour changed with them. I became more and more boyish as time went on, the more I could "remember". The only way I could describe some of the memories is as if they were flashes, or very brief seconds at a time. Like a million short clips playing, yet I can remember the smells and the sounds.
The most nerve wracking part I think is remembering having, "male parts" and that messing me up from a young age. I used to constantly ask my mom why I didn't have them and she'd always say the same thing of course.
I was a teen/young adult in the 1970s, I had recollections of previous my family and my previous friends. I had an older brother who used to bully me relentlessly, calling me slurs and worse things, etc. One time shovin me in a refrigerator. Little details like how it felt to kiss my past life girlfriend, the taste of cigarettes, the annoying moment when you have to bump the record player with your hip whenever the spoke on the needle does that annoying skip/stall thing on the vinyl.
I feel like my past life recollections from such a young age for so long have had a very steep impact on my life, and I know that my soul is the same, just in a new body, but I can't help but wonder if I'd still be a lesbian if I didn't remember anything.
The odds and likelihood of past lives being someone with any sort of notoriety are very slim, so I'd like to be vague when it comes to naming names, as no matter what names you put, the experience is still the same.
When I was a kid I was always naming stuffed animals a specific name, and later on I found out one of the people in my past life I was close to was named the same name.
At the age of 9(ish) I found a musical artist, and right off the bat I loved them. Again one would see this as normal. It IS pretty normal and typical to find kinship and even strong feelings for a person you've never met. But this strange attachment led me into finding who my past self was. For 2 years in this persons career, they worked with my past self. I will never forget. In an album sleeve, reading the name out loud. There was only one small paragraph dedicated, and the name really struck so close to home with me. At the time, I didn't know why or how. I didn't even know reincarnation was possible.
It was a strange feeling almost like a click. Like the piece fit.
I ended up googling this person, this past me, and I was horrified and yet amazed. After this happened I started remembering so much, even just little things would trigger memories. I feel like my brain is so crammed sometimes lol
As I got older I ended up saving a ton of pictures of my past self to a folder on my computer, and I was even able to sort them by date. I knew who all the people in the pictures with my past self were.
However this is where it gets complex. I ended up making a page to my past self on a social media site, sharing the photos I had accumulated. Posting who took the photos, the dates, I answer people's questions, etc.
My "account" gained popularity and ended up being the biggest account besides the "official" page dedicated to my past self (it was a very small group of "fans" to begin with. Very small. That one pop star Ariana Grande has about 70 million followers. I only have/had about 5,000)
I ended up being invited to an inclusive facebook group, invited by one of my past self's friends. It's a private/secret group, with family and friends essentially. And they've reached out to me and many of them know the current me pretty well. One of them made a book about my past me and mailed it to me free, etc. They have no idea I remember my past, but they joke about how identical we look. I mean I truly look nothing like either of my parents.
On my social media page where I post the photos it's on Instagram and there's a "story" icon where you can post separate pics and I stopped posting pictures of myself because I would get hundreds of messages asking why I looked like my past self. they of course don't know so I can't just be honest. I even cut my hair different (it was really long now it's short) to get rid of the resemblance and that didn't do anything.
It's a bit painful because there's only 3 books about my past self, and one fairly short documentary. I bought the documentary and watched it and cried because I was seeing the older version of my past self's girlfriend crying about losing her soulmate...and now she's facebook friends with my current self. I feel like I shouldn't have gotten involved but I don't know why I did? I was young and sort of stumbled into it.
My past self died in a violent accident involving an aircraft...lots of fire. This makes a lot of sense too...when I was younger maybe 8/9 ish I went on my first rollercoaster and the falling sensation triggered me so badly I could not stand I was shaking and crying and then I went into shock, like some form of ptsd almost.
I guess I'm writing this all out because I have no where to put it and I'm curious as to what the individuals on here may think. My mother is the only other person aware of this, and she doesn't think I'm crazy. She thinks I shouldn't have gotten involved with the people in my past self's life, but she's empathetic. Mothers are so intuitive.
I will give one detail, there's this song called "Miss You" by the Rolling Stones that really hits me hard, speaks right to my soul, the long version of it with the saxophone. A lot of people viewed it as them selling out to disco but that song...wow. Whenever I hear it I just get sensory overload. It feels like "coming home" so to speak. I don't know how else to describe it. The feeling is so strong when I hear it. I can almost see and feel the memories of the room and the people that come back when I hear it. I will never forget I came upon it for the first time since my past life about a year ago, and I remembered a bunch of things and it was bittersweet to me.
The address I knew in this life since I was very young is about a block away from where my past self lived.
My past me had a lot of affairs with women, and I have a decent amount of recollection of this as well. I feel like this life I'm living now is somehow for me to learn a lesson.
Remembering so much has also motivated me to pick up the guitar again. I can't remember so much on how to play, just fragments, almost like amnesia....but it was always a passion of mine. So, now I just need the money to buy one hehe
Again I wish deeply that I could be more specific but I really value my anonymity and I am scared if anyone from those pages googled me and found me posting here. Being labelled a looney is not something I seek. I am quite at ease with my life and when I was younger it caused quite a lot of distress but now I am pretty ok and happy with my life.
Last thing I ever want is public ridicule, as I don't want attention and to me, I think people can be very small minded and not see the bigger picture. I'm sure there's so many other lives I lived, I just think this one is my most recent before my current.
Also I apologise for any disjointedness it has been a long day today. If anyone wants I can talk about specific memories I have in much better detail, I just wanted to be able to write everything down and all that. Thanks for understanding
I haven't used my name or anything just because I'm in a marginal spotlight and I wanted to remain anonymous for this..I hope that's okay
My story sort of starts with me when I was a kid, really little. For as long as I can remember I had a very specific address memorised in my head, located in California. Down to the street and numbers and everything, I could recite it off the top of my head since I could talk. My mother also recalls this, says I've known it since forever.
When I was maybe 5-6 years old I would have these really vivid dreams, often played out like movie episodes. They didn't go away either, they stuck in my mind even weeks after. Being much older now, I can describe the feeling as though I was re-remembering events that happened that I had forgotten, similar to people who have suffered brain damage and memory loss, who begin recalling things.
I would tell my mom about them a lot, she'd listen as any mother would. When I was a kid I'd tell my mom I was a guitarist, and talk about how I would travel the world. You know, typical type kid stuff. I used to stand on my bed air guitaring, etc. I would get mad at her and tell her I was practicing. Again, fairly normal. This is all relevant for later on in my story.
Well, as I started having more and more of these fragmented recollections, my personality and behaviour changed with them. I became more and more boyish as time went on, the more I could "remember". The only way I could describe some of the memories is as if they were flashes, or very brief seconds at a time. Like a million short clips playing, yet I can remember the smells and the sounds.
The most nerve wracking part I think is remembering having, "male parts" and that messing me up from a young age. I used to constantly ask my mom why I didn't have them and she'd always say the same thing of course.
I was a teen/young adult in the 1970s, I had recollections of previous my family and my previous friends. I had an older brother who used to bully me relentlessly, calling me slurs and worse things, etc. One time shovin me in a refrigerator. Little details like how it felt to kiss my past life girlfriend, the taste of cigarettes, the annoying moment when you have to bump the record player with your hip whenever the spoke on the needle does that annoying skip/stall thing on the vinyl.
I feel like my past life recollections from such a young age for so long have had a very steep impact on my life, and I know that my soul is the same, just in a new body, but I can't help but wonder if I'd still be a lesbian if I didn't remember anything.
The odds and likelihood of past lives being someone with any sort of notoriety are very slim, so I'd like to be vague when it comes to naming names, as no matter what names you put, the experience is still the same.
When I was a kid I was always naming stuffed animals a specific name, and later on I found out one of the people in my past life I was close to was named the same name.
At the age of 9(ish) I found a musical artist, and right off the bat I loved them. Again one would see this as normal. It IS pretty normal and typical to find kinship and even strong feelings for a person you've never met. But this strange attachment led me into finding who my past self was. For 2 years in this persons career, they worked with my past self. I will never forget. In an album sleeve, reading the name out loud. There was only one small paragraph dedicated, and the name really struck so close to home with me. At the time, I didn't know why or how. I didn't even know reincarnation was possible.
It was a strange feeling almost like a click. Like the piece fit.
I ended up googling this person, this past me, and I was horrified and yet amazed. After this happened I started remembering so much, even just little things would trigger memories. I feel like my brain is so crammed sometimes lol
As I got older I ended up saving a ton of pictures of my past self to a folder on my computer, and I was even able to sort them by date. I knew who all the people in the pictures with my past self were.
However this is where it gets complex. I ended up making a page to my past self on a social media site, sharing the photos I had accumulated. Posting who took the photos, the dates, I answer people's questions, etc.
My "account" gained popularity and ended up being the biggest account besides the "official" page dedicated to my past self (it was a very small group of "fans" to begin with. Very small. That one pop star Ariana Grande has about 70 million followers. I only have/had about 5,000)
I ended up being invited to an inclusive facebook group, invited by one of my past self's friends. It's a private/secret group, with family and friends essentially. And they've reached out to me and many of them know the current me pretty well. One of them made a book about my past me and mailed it to me free, etc. They have no idea I remember my past, but they joke about how identical we look. I mean I truly look nothing like either of my parents.
On my social media page where I post the photos it's on Instagram and there's a "story" icon where you can post separate pics and I stopped posting pictures of myself because I would get hundreds of messages asking why I looked like my past self. they of course don't know so I can't just be honest. I even cut my hair different (it was really long now it's short) to get rid of the resemblance and that didn't do anything.
It's a bit painful because there's only 3 books about my past self, and one fairly short documentary. I bought the documentary and watched it and cried because I was seeing the older version of my past self's girlfriend crying about losing her soulmate...and now she's facebook friends with my current self. I feel like I shouldn't have gotten involved but I don't know why I did? I was young and sort of stumbled into it.
My past self died in a violent accident involving an aircraft...lots of fire. This makes a lot of sense too...when I was younger maybe 8/9 ish I went on my first rollercoaster and the falling sensation triggered me so badly I could not stand I was shaking and crying and then I went into shock, like some form of ptsd almost.
I guess I'm writing this all out because I have no where to put it and I'm curious as to what the individuals on here may think. My mother is the only other person aware of this, and she doesn't think I'm crazy. She thinks I shouldn't have gotten involved with the people in my past self's life, but she's empathetic. Mothers are so intuitive.
I will give one detail, there's this song called "Miss You" by the Rolling Stones that really hits me hard, speaks right to my soul, the long version of it with the saxophone. A lot of people viewed it as them selling out to disco but that song...wow. Whenever I hear it I just get sensory overload. It feels like "coming home" so to speak. I don't know how else to describe it. The feeling is so strong when I hear it. I can almost see and feel the memories of the room and the people that come back when I hear it. I will never forget I came upon it for the first time since my past life about a year ago, and I remembered a bunch of things and it was bittersweet to me.
The address I knew in this life since I was very young is about a block away from where my past self lived.
My past me had a lot of affairs with women, and I have a decent amount of recollection of this as well. I feel like this life I'm living now is somehow for me to learn a lesson.
Remembering so much has also motivated me to pick up the guitar again. I can't remember so much on how to play, just fragments, almost like amnesia....but it was always a passion of mine. So, now I just need the money to buy one hehe
Again I wish deeply that I could be more specific but I really value my anonymity and I am scared if anyone from those pages googled me and found me posting here. Being labelled a looney is not something I seek. I am quite at ease with my life and when I was younger it caused quite a lot of distress but now I am pretty ok and happy with my life.
Also I apologise for any disjointedness it has been a long day today. If anyone wants I can talk about specific memories I have in much better detail, I just wanted to be able to write everything down and all that. Thanks for understanding
Last edited: