• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past Life Dream

This may seem like an odd question . . . When you were 11 you saw something in the sky. What happened when you were 22?
 
commander said:
As far as autism and numbers...almost all people who have savant syndrome are autistic...but only a small percentage of people with autism are savants. With that said, when speaking of aspergers syndrome, many "aspies" have an unusual command of numbers and math. I do, so does my son. My son has many traits of aspergers while I only have some...none of which are social issues which can profoundly impact people with aspergers syndrome in a negative way.
Do you or your son have any psychic or intuitive abilities? I've heard that is common with autism and aspergers. That's also common with many people here in the forum.
 
I took a quick look at your channel, commander, and it is very interesting! :)


Talk about synchronicity. I can definitely believe you are some kind of reincarnated genius, if you were able to figure out how to help your son that much. I don't live with my own (non-verbal) son, but I'll be sure to share that info with his dad! Thanks!
 
argonne1918 said:
Do you or your son have any psychic or intuitive abilities? I've heard that is common with autism and aspergers. That's also common with many people here in the forum.
I do have intuitive abilities. Sometimes I just have the tiniest shred of evidence to support a conviction that suddenly comes into my head. It's hard to explain. Also, many many many people have been shocked when I sensed that something was bothering them. They have always said things like "I barely know you and you can tell that somethings wrong when my friends and family NEVER know when anythings wrong because I do my best to hide it." I hear stuff like that all of the time. So maybe I'm good at detecting nuances?
 
Jody said:
I took a quick look at your channel, commander, and it is very interesting! :)
Talk about synchronicity. I can definitely believe you are some kind of reincarnated genius, if you were able to figure out how to help your son that much. I don't live with my own (non-verbal) son, but I'll be sure to share that info with his dad! Thanks!
Thank you very much Jody! :)
 
commander said:
I do have intuitive abilities. Sometimes I just have the tiniest shred of evidence to support a conviction that suddenly comes into my head. It's hard to explain. Also, many many many people have been shocked when I sensed that something was bothering them. They have always said things like "I barely know you and you can tell that somethings wrong when my friends and family NEVER know when anythings wrong because I do my best to hide it." I hear stuff like that all of the time. So maybe I'm good at detecting nuances?
There is a website called Psykids.org you may want to check out. They also have a yahoo discussion group. Many people there also have past life memories, etc.
 
Back
Top