• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life Dream ?

About couple of years ago I had a dream I was in what I can only describe as a dungeon. I was being tortured, I remember being strapped to an old chair and they was doing something with my fingers, And remember they was just about to start to burn my feet then I woke up.
 
PL dreams can be weird, seem unreal yet at the same time can carry strong emotions (fear, anger, sadness and everything else possible)
 
Sounds like it could have been a past life to me! There's usually something about them that feels noticeably different than regular dreams.

The last one I had felt like it was in hyper focus, and despite what was going on around me in the dream, the whole vibe just felt so humiliating and somber.
 
Sounds like it could have been a past life to me! There's usually something about them that feels noticeably different than regular dreams.

The last one I had felt like it was in hyper focus, and despite what was going on around me in the dream, the whole vibe just felt so humiliating and somber.
 
This definitely felt different. One thing I didt say I woke up in the dream for about 5 seconds I have don this many times before but this was different,I looked down at what they was doing to my fingers then when he did it I just thought thank god I cannot feel that. This is one dream I have never forgot. I did not feel anger or much els.
 
I agree with all the emotions that can happen in PL dreams. In my first PL dream, fear was the most prominent emotion, and I daresay in a lot of these dreams fear, overwhelming sadness, or other negative emotions are most common.
 
Back
Top