• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life history (short version)

StarrySoul

New Member
Here is a list of past lives that I have collected from dreams and psychics. I feel that I am as ancient as the earth and had many lives. But these are the ones that I remember most. Please forgive me for not mentioning the dates I am still working on them. :)

(In no particular order)

Prehistoric Ages: Cave Woman.

Ancient Ireland: Male warrior.

Ancient China: Male warrior.

Ireland: Female Warrior.

Salem, Mass 1692: Priest and a school teacher.

Africa: Spiritual Doctor.

Early America: Native American, Sea Captain

Medieval England: Female Prostitute.

18th century Vienna: Female Composer.

Ireland: Female Soldier.

Germany: Male Fighter Pilot.

France: Artist.

Do any of you have past lives that seem to repeat a certain label? I very much feel like a warrior in this life but I also have spiritual abilities as well as artistic talents.
 
That's okay ^_^


India: 3rd Century BC Aryan Chief


Malta/Judea: (4/15/2BC-65AD) Malta Child slave; 2BC-5AD, Apostle, died in Syria


England/Scotland: (6/6/1632-1664) Woman Warrior/English Civil War Vetran/Healer/Witch
 
Starry, are there any lives you feel drawn to the most?


I seem to keep repeating military lives myself for the last four lives (maybe even more?)
 
StarrySoul, I think we do tend to relive themes in lives. Whether it be for the sake of karma, cosmic design, or happenstance many of my own lives have reflected a common theme. The two most prevalent in my own journey are warrior and priest. I'm sure there are psychology buffs who could draw archetypal personality traits from this, they certainly are deeply rooted in me. I see it all as part of the soul's journey. It is the identity of the soul in its truest sense. I tend to look for the reasons as opposed to the details of past lives. Those "reasons" are a direct part of my life today... they make me who I am. So what can I learn to deepen (or expand) my soul's identity? That's the real question. My trait as a warrior is that I am relentless, I persevere, I pursue, all for the glory of Something I don't quite understand. I see my warrior-ship as honorable and noble. The priesthood trait is a symbol of faith in that thing "I don't quite understand." It is almost as if I am an appendage of this Great Mystery. It is the engine that drives me through the ages. As a side note, faith and perseverance are the first two, of the five Spiritual Faculties of Buddhism, which I find amazing comfort in.


What traits from these archetypes do you see as a part of your life today? What do they offer you, by knowing them and what they are?


Best wishes on your journey.


Tman
 
StarrySoul said:
Here is a list of past lives that I have collected from dreams and psychics.
France: Artist.
Do you have many details of that life? I'd love to hear more about that one.
 
Starry, is it possible your 1692 priest might have actually been a minister? Salem was a puritan township, and Catholicism gained its first foothold in the new world later and further south in Maryland. My impressions from that period were that the puritans were incredibly insular...and if one wasn't puritan enough, one stood to be run out of town on a rail. A catholic might not have fared even that well. I have an ancestor and namesake whose forced eviction from Salem to Connecticut due to a rift with the puritanical township administration in the 1660's is documented in family archives. Difficult reading without uniform spelling and quill pens!


Do you have many clear views of that particular lifetime?
 
StarrySoul, was your German fighter pilot life during WWII, or were you a WWI pilot? We have several WWII pilots on the forum. In your latest female Irish life, were you in the early incarnation of the IRA?
 
StarrySoul said:
Here is a list of past lives that I have collected from dreams and psychics. I feel that I am as ancient as the earth and had many lives. But these are the ones that I remember most. Please forgive me for not mentioning the dates I am still working on them. :)
(In no particular order)


Prehistoric Ages: Cave Woman.
Perhaps I may have jumped the gun on the question :rolleyes:


I'm really curious to see where your cave woman past life lived. There are so many cultures that led to Ancient civilizations like the Hallstatt and Natufian culture for example. You are more than welcome to pm me if you are confused or would like more info :)
 
In my case, my past lives, seems to have one thing in common, as far i can remember, i was allways at war, or at least, for some reason, those are that i can remember.


But only my most recent is so intense in memories, and i just can´t find why (only because is just the most recent?) or there is other reason?


even in my present live, i remember that since i was a child i just knew what i wanted to be, i wanted a military career, first option in the Air force, and the second choice in the Navy, and for shure, i didn´t wanted to go in the regular army, but what i just know, is in this life, for some reason this was absoluteley DENIED.
 
It could be, flashback, that your past life family had a military tradition, and wanted you in the A.F., or Navy. During the Viet Nam Conflict, some men went into those branches in a possibly mistaken belief that they were "safer". The Army/Infantry were referred to as "cannon fodder". I don't know if this attitude was pervasive, but it existed in people I knew.
 
BriarRose said:
During the Viet Nam Conflict, some men went into those branches in a possibly mistaken belief that they were "safer". The Army/Infantry were referred to as "cannon fodder". I don't know if this attitude was pervasive, but it existed in people I knew.
It was very pervasive. We high school boys in the late 60's talked about it a lot. Most of our shop teachers were WWII veterans and were able to answer our questions and give their opinions as to what they would do if in our shoes. Remember, the draft was very much on our minds back then. Because North Viet Nam didn't have much of a Navy, the American sailors (not including Navy pilots) came home mostly unscathed.
 
The thing I have in common is that I tend to go out on a adventure at a young age to escape and all my life my ego is driven to helping others in need that got passed on to this life but unfortunately sometimes my work got welched on sometimes. :( I wont go on a rant about this unless you guys want me too.
 
BriarRose said:
It could be, flashback, that your past life family had a military tradition, and wanted you in the A.F., or Navy. During the Viet Nam Conflict, some men went into those branches in a possibly mistaken belief that they were "safer". The Army/Infantry were referred to as "cannon fodder". I don't know if this attitude was pervasive, but it existed in people I knew.
Well... i thought other thing, could it be possible that i belong(ed) to a soulgroup, that kept me in the same experiences, or lessons to learn? and for some reason i´m detached from this group in this life? this probably coud explain my sensation of not being "conected to anyone" and feeling that i´m not with "my own group" this sensation, follows-me since i can remember in this life.

ZeonChar said:
I guess it wasn't meant for you to take that path in this life.
probably... to not make the same mistakes?


but i have a strange beliefe, that in the future (future life) and just for the record i´m not interested in knowing the future, and future lifes...


that in the (future) all my knowlege of this past experiences, will be usefully needed, and used... (I hope i´m wrong...)
 
That you are now detached from a soul group that kept you in certain military experiences in past lives is very possible, flashback. It's an interesting idea, and quite a few people feel detached from their soul group - myself included. It could be that sometimes we are removed from it to suit our soul's purpose. What you feel about this is more important than our opinions. I find the heart is often right about the truth, if we allow ourselves to be honest.
 
Back
Top